• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

I almost never buy DLC. The game must be extremely good and I must be able to put hundreds of hours into the game before being bored with it, to buy any DLC. One example being Europa Universalis IV. However, when it comes to Ubisoft I don't think they'll ever make a game I am willing to buy DLC for. As much as I like the Far Cry series (3 wasn't all that great though) and atleast some of the Assassin's Creed games, they're certainly no titles to spend extra money on than the initial €60,- as far as I'm concerned.

#22 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

Oh man, that guy represents everything that is wrong with the video game industry smh

#23 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

Basically ibis oft wants us to pay $200. Appropriate thread title.

Horrible direction for Ubi. Wanting to justify fraction in the game into micro transactions and dlc.

Just make a great game. People will buy it. Then after that,a make new dlc that people will want.

But please... Don't crap over your customers by treating them like second rate scam artist phone games companies do.

Micro transactions... No.

Free to play is crap.

#24 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

*Lowers hopes for The Division*

*Raises dislike for Ubisoft*

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

I swear a near exact clone of this disgusting conversation pored out of the mouth of EA's old ceo's mouth like a fountain of diarreah dog doo.

'Get them invested in the game, dozens of hours in, then force them to pay for microtransactions, a dollar for a magazine here, a dollar there. Once we get them that onvested, its not gouging, its charging, I think we can get $5000 a month out of some of them.'

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!