Photo

What launch titles will you pick up with your Wii U?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

I know right... I'm hoping they'll have the Wii U and games up for preorder sometime soon, no way in hell am I not getting that thing at launch!

hey nice to see another UK member :) but yh i actually asked if they would have a midnight launch and even though they had no clue what wii u is, they said they do midnight launches for all big consoles so im gonna try be there at midnight :D
Posted Image

#22 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

if Killer Freaks is at launch I may buy it because I have been interested in trying new ips.

#23 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

If Pikmin 3 is out at launch I will buy that. If it's not a launch title then as of now nothing as no other currently announced launch titles intrest me.

#24 Cryogenix

Cryogenix

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    MMO/MMORPG + ALOT MORE!!!!!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

Im hopin for Pikmin 3 and Killer Freaks also want DQX

#25 TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

I went to Kmart once and the guy there thought the 3DS was a DS dock. Oy.
"This news fills my heart with rainbows!"

#26 MoH

MoH

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Shooters

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Metro: Last Light, Ghost Recon Online and possibly Killer Freaks.

Posted Image

#27 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:23 AM

As many as I can afford really but it really depends on what's going to be at launch, from what we know I guess I'll go with KFfOS, Metro, DS2, and a first party title if one is out.

#28 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

I'm hoping for Paper Mario, that's not really a launch so for launch. . . Probably Pikmin or some demo game they usually release. :P

#29 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

Super Mario bros U

Posted Image

#30 Andrew Hoyt

Andrew Hoyt

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

probably killer freaks cos that control scheme is absolutely revolutionary and if it works, i suspect we might see more of it in the future and i want to be one of the first to test it :D also might get ghost recon online, and i expect gta 5 to be on wii u, if not at launch, then soon after so i will save money for that.

I would dubate weather i want the ahievments for the 360 or get it for Wii U. on the topic of this thread idk what exactly i want to get any suggestions? i would get new super mario bros. mii (if they release it as afull title), maybe darksiders 2.

#31 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:38 AM

I would dubate weather i want the ahievments for the 360 or get it for Wii U. on the topic of this thread idk what exactly i want to get any suggestions? i would get new super mario bros. mii (if they release it as afull title), maybe darksiders 2.

personally xbox achievements mean nothing to me, ESPECIALLY when nintendo actaully gives you club nintendo goodies to reward you instead of (in my opinion) empty, boring achievements. suggestions: mass effect 3, the darkness 2, ninja gaiden 3, assassins creed 3, and pretty much any other announced titles
Posted Image

#32 Andrew Hoyt

Andrew Hoyt

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

personally xbox achievements mean nothing to me, ESPECIALLY when nintendo actaully gives you club nintendo goodies to reward you instead of (in my opinion) empty, boring achievements. suggestions: mass effect 3, the darkness 2, ninja gaiden 3, assassins creed 3, and pretty much any other announced titles

i am an achievment junkie, i have yet to hear anu word on Mass Effect 3 being on Wii U. i Willl make a more of a list of titles i will be getting with Wii U. I have to wait untila price is annnouced i don't know if gamestop in the USA has started taking pre orders on Wii U (the console). thanks for the Suggestions.

#33 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

i am an achievment junkie, i have yet to hear anu word on Mass Effect 3 being on Wii U. i Willl make a more of a list of titles i will be getting with Wii U. I have to wait untila price is annnouced i don't know if gamestop in the USA has started taking pre orders on Wii U (the console). thanks for the Suggestions.

no problem anytime, mass effect 3 was listed (by EA im pretty sure) to be coming to ps3, xbox360, pc and next gen. there is like a 99% chance that next gen means wii u :D firstly because mass effect 3 comes out closer the wii u's launch than last years games (ofcourse) and because EA commited to release all key franchises on wii u :D
Posted Image

#34 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

For me, it will all depend on money. But the ones I am looking at right now are Darksiders II, Ninja Gaiden 3. Since these are the confirmed launch titles. The other games like Batman Arkham City, Killer Freaks, Metro, and Aliens colonial marines are games I will look into as well.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#35 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

PIKMIN 3!!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#36 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

I sure hope Pikmin 3 will exist! hat would be my #1 game.

#37 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:55 AM

Not sure what is going to be released at launch yet but I will most likely pick up any super awesome Nintendo titles! For example, Pikmin 3!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#38 Tux

Tux

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

I have a feeling there will be a 2D Mario at or near launch because they already made a few levels for the Wii U demo at E3 2011. I wouldn't be surprised to see them just make a full fledged game out of it. I'd get that and definitely Pikmin 3. I still want to see more from Killer Freaks, but it looks promising. I just hope it doesn't end up like Red Steel did for the Wii, I was not a fan of that game.

#39 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

MarioKart Wii U
Doubt it, but would love It!

Retro's BIG Project?
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#40 ptalecz

ptalecz

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

Nintendo has had A LOT of of time for making F#)(/$ Pikmin 3, I hope it's a launch title or at least for early 2013.

Maybe we will get casual first party games, Wii Sports U, Wii Play U (o_o).
But the best of this is that third parties are finally making decent games, so we can expect better launch titles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!