Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

http://forums.advent....org/index.php?

http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/ (Rune Factory section mostly)

And another one that I won't post here because I only lurk there, thought the previous two are becoming that...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

The only other forum I'm active on at the moment is 3DS Buzz. I sometimes lurk on Games Press if I'm feeling bored.

#4 Guest

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Okami, Metroid, Mega Man X

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:50 AM

I used to go to board.gulli.com, some kind of German hacker forum, but that's already years in the past. I'm not sociable at all, so I usually don't visit forums on a regular basis. This one's the second so far excluding some online game forums.

Posted Image

#5 Ostro

Ostro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dreamcast, Shmups

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Only mk-wii.de since it's "mine". Just browse it as a guest nowadays to slightly watch what's happening and what people want.
gulli is awesome :P a board for everything

The only real active boards I was part of were gaming-elite.de and mariokart64.com
I wouldn't say I'm really active here on wii2 now, will see if I stick around :D

#6 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

This is actually the only forum i have ever entered. as it's said in my introduction, I'm new to forums in general.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#7 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

I only started going on forums since mid to late last year but since then I've joined this forum, 3DS forums (which I dont go on anymore), 3DS Buzz, and Kingdom Hearts forums who are pretty good for roleplays and stuff.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#8 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

Only mk-wii.de since it's "mine". Just browse it as a guest nowadays to slightly watch what's happening and what people want.
gulli is awesome :P a board for everything

The only real active boards I was part of were gaming-elite.de and mariokart64.com
I wouldn't say I'm really active here on wii2 now, will see if I stick around :D

Aww, please don't leave. I hope you stick around, Ostro. Or else... :D

This is actually the only forum i have ever entered. as it's said in my introduction, I'm new to forums in general.

I feel kinda honoured to be giving you your first foruming experience. I hope you're enjoying it so far. :P

I'm one of 3DS Buzz's two forum admins, and I also try to go on GamesPress from time to time. The latter isn't as active as I'd like it to be to continuously retain my interest, though.

#9 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

I'm from the 3DS Buzz Forums; I'm one of the two moderators on it, and I'd like to start out fresh here. I'll get to more about that in my introduction, though! It's nice seeing a bunch of people who are interested in the same thing as I am, which is the Wii 2 (although I might not be getting it on day 1, unfortunately).

#10 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Yes and I've been part of many, many forums. Here's a list of them:

The forum that I frequent the most is Mystic Forums and the one currently most important to me. Right now, I am currently working on a fanfiction named Stardust Warriors over there that consist of the Dragon Ball and other video game universes, the majority of them being Nintendo characters (Thought only one universe has been revealed so far due to me being early on the fanfiction). I also like to post in their quite a lot as I've come back a few weeks ago from a long period of inactivity there. Expect me to be there for a long time.

Active:
- Mafiascum: Not playing in any Mafia games now, but I am still posting in the forum.
- Virtual Teen: Sometimes I post, but not super active.
- Political Forum (Somewhat): Mostly inactive, thought I post in there once in awhile. Be warned, if you participate in the forum, you can expect a lot of arguments you have to deal with and if you don't keep up, you're going to get your arguments destroyed. :D

Not active, but may return to:
- Nintendo Life: I visit the site every day, thought I've all but stopped posting for now. May return when I feel like it.
- 3DS Forum: Was originally very active, but left when I realized that I didn't have a 3DS. Will come back once I get a 3DS, which won't be for awhile.
- IGN: I have my active and inactive periods. This is me being inactive, partially due to IGN's very poor handling of the forums (Seriously, they had to disable BBCodes and they still aren't up, lazy people), but also because I don't feel like posting in it now.
- GTPlanet: Anxiously awaiting the next major update before I come back to the forums. The latest game is great, but I don't play it anymore since the next major update isn't here yet. Should be back on this forum in a few week or so, depending on when the update comes and if it's good.
- Dragon Ball Z forum: Plan on using it more often, but not right now.
- PlayStation Network Forum: The forum is okay, but has quite a few flaws. Currently not active, thought will return eventually, but mainly to show support of Sony.

No longer active:
- Video-Game-Info Forums: My first forum and boy did I cause a lot of drama out there. I've grown up a lot since I started out on forums.
- N64 Forever: I plan on getting a Nintendo 64, but until that day comes, I'm inactive. Much rather not join in if you're not involved.
- Virtual Console Forums: I've pretty much lost hope in the Virtual Console, so no need to come back. Hopefully, next gen will be better.
- PS3Trophies: I may or may not come back to this, but for some reason, I've lost interest in this forum.

There are numerous others that I've been part of, but those are just the ones I want to mention in particular. Been on forums ever since late August, 2008, so I know the ins and outs of them.

Aww, please don't leave. I hope you stick around, Ostro. Or else... :P

I feel kinda honoured to be giving you your first foruming experience. I hope you're enjoying it so far. :P

I'm one of 3DS Buzz's two forum admins, and I also try to go on GamesPress from time to time. The latter isn't as active as I'd like it to be to continuously retain my interest, though.

Hey I remember you from the 3DS forums before I left because I don't have a 3DS and I intend not to come back without me having a 3DS. That said, glad to see you around!

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#11 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I go to 3dsbuzz and here. 3dsbuzz was my first one.

#12 J_phoenix

J_phoenix

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:26 AM

Well, Gamefaqs.

#13 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:44 AM

3ds Forums
Stick Online Forums (Indie MMO)
Game Maker Community
(On Stick online and Game Maker community I'm known as Matty_Richo)

and occasionally Mario Party Legacy

Edited by Jabob, 14 June 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#14 raney150

raney150

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:47 AM

I have been on a few. Neopets, although wasn't a forum site, was my first forum I was on. They had a forum.
I joined up on the ps4forums, but it had already died by the time I joined it.

My most active forum experience is on the 3DSforums.com, I have over 4,000 posts there :)
I have also been there since the first week it was made.

#15 chipvader

chipvader

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

3ds forum, another wii u forum, and a conduit forum

#16 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Assassin's Creed

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

3DSforums and Assassin's Creed forums, though I'm not really active in the Assassin's Creed forums, the layout is so bad that I find it difficult to do anything there ._.'

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

i still love marina :'(

#17 MagmaBeatles

MagmaBeatles

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Shin Megami Tensei, Zelda and Metroid

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

I mostly lurk on community.thespeedgamers.com and nerdyshore.com

I used to be relatively active on 3dsforums.com

Edited by MagmaBeatles, 14 June 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#18 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:20 AM

Only other forum that I visit nowadays is the YoshiArt Forums, where Feld0 also used to be a regular.
All other forums I've been a part of, are either dead or down today.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#19 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

Only other forum that I visit nowadays is the YoshiArt Forums, where Feld0 also used to be a regular.
All other forums I've been a part of, are either dead or down today.

YoshiArt isn't dead yet?

#20 Fun 3DS

Fun 3DS

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

3dsforums.com FTW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!