Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

Amazon Germany have added new description for mm3d telling people about the new feather States in the game, these are to be used as a permanent save rather than the temperary ones in the original game.

With the help of owl statues and the new feather statues, which can be found all over Termina, you can now save your adventure anytime you like.

What do you guys think of this? I personally feel think that this subtracts from the Beauty of the original game but I do know a lot of people wanted this, I hope there's an option to turn this off and have owl ones instead.

Edited by Jelloman, 10 January 2015 - 10:05 AM.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Here we go, making the game easier than it already was. Why am I not surprised?

#3 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

Here we go, making the game easier than it already was. Why am I not surprised?

Mobile games have the tendency to have more frequent save points, because they're aimed at people who want to play for short periods of time.

If this remake were for the Wii U, this feature would probably have never been considered.

Edited by Tom, 10 January 2015 - 10:17 AM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#4 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

its one of those things where if you want to play it like the original, dont use it, simple as that. People who complain about this sort of thing makes no sense, if others use it, cool, you dont have to, so dont complain.

wa3Nq7j.png

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

its one of those things where if you want to play it like the original, dont use it, simple as that. People who complain about this sort of thing makes no sense, if others use it, cool, you dont have to, so dont complain.

The mentality is: all-about-me.gif

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:54 PM

There's nothing better than saving your game. Looking forward to doing this.

#7 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

Mobile games have the tendency to have more frequent save points, because they're aimed at people who want to play for short periods of time.

If this remake were for the Wii U, this feature would probably have never been considered.

Yep.

sometimes its good sometimes its bad.

I remember some games where it was very helpful to do part of a level then save and turn the system off to charge or do something else.

other games where it was crap was Unit 13 on the ps vita. They shape the whole game to be mobile and ended up making it all mission base which made the game crap.

But i got the ultimate bundle pre order. I admit i never fully played the GC one even tho i have it lol.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#8 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:48 AM

What if id Software put the BFG9000 on the first level of Doom? You could choose not to use it, right? But just putting it there would make the game too easy and therefore bad. You shouldn't have to artificially make a game more difficult than it is intended to be. I was hoping that they did this to make it easier to continue your game anytime, in case you're on travel and so on, but they have also stated that they want to make the game easier by changing the Bomber's notebook so that players won't miss any sidequests. So I'm not that hopeful anymore.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda, 3ds majoras mask

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!