89 replies to this topic

#41 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:11 PM

Commercials:

What other exclusives do you want to see on the new 3ds besides xenoblade chronicles?

Do you think we will get a bunch more wii ports?

This game radar article covers 22 games that would work well... from metroid to pikmin, mine craft and others..
http://www.gamesrada...-perfectly-3ds/

These ads are truly awful. Who the hell are those people besides ijustine. Why does Nintendo have some alliance with her? WHy is she still getting attention.  All this ad shows is that whoever watches them is mentally handicapped and that new 3DS is "liek so awesome liek totally"

#42 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:13 PM

These ads are truly awful. Who the hell are those people besides ijustine. Why does Nintendo have some alliance with her? WHy is she still getting attention.  All this ad shows is that whoever watches them is mentally handicapped and that new 3DS is "liek so awesome liek totally"

I think they filmed the commercials during the youtube meet up / event. I'm tired of seeing some of the tubers to be honest lol.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#43 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:16 PM

Maybe I am not the audience because I am not 14 years old but I have no idea who any of those people are..besides the one I wish would stop hanging around like a stale fart

Edited by Ryudo, 08 February 2015 - 07:17 PM.

#44 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:16 PM

The only thing I like about the ads were the games shown and the features of the new 3ds.
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#45 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

I liked the commercial. Shows off the handheld and games pretty well.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#46 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:44 AM

#47 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:19 AM

In response to Sorceror's earlier post about ports.

http://www.vgleaks.c...ording-to-iwata

#48 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:52 PM

In response to Sorceror's earlier post about ports.

http://www.vgleaks.c...ording-to-iwata

Thanks! Article mentions possibly more n64's remasters.... imagine getting a remaster of F-Zero X .  

while they last... 3ds wall charger on clearance at walmart for 0.99 cents . i picked up an extra

http://www.walmart.c...type=10&veh=aff

#49 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

I just found out that the c-stick also works as an analogue accelerator in youtube. It really works very well. You can adjust speed in hundreds ...
1.00 to 1.01x or much faster.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#50 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

I just found out that the c-stick also works as an analogue accelerator in youtube. It really works very well. You can adjust speed in hundreds ...
1.00 to 1.01x or much faster.

Nice to know! ty.

Fun video watching some reactions of people in Pittsburgh, PA.

#51 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:07 AM

Can someone clarify this.

I know 3ds has quite a lot of 60fps games but when it does 60fps in 3d is that not technically 120fps since it renders two images?

#52 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

Can someone clarify this.

I know 3ds has quite a lot of 60fps games but when it does 60fps in 3d is that not technically 120fps since it renders two images?

60fps. the 3DS screen is actually twice the resolution wide, but has an overlay so only one image gets sent to each eye.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#53 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:34 AM

Been playing around with the new system for a while today and really love it. It looks gorgeous and the screens are just that little bit bigger than og 3ds to make a difference.

Build quality is great and all the little improvements make it feel like a justified upgrade. 

#54 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

Stoked to get mine.. won't be here till Tuesday lol.

Processing Power

enhanced 3d

C Stick one is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBUD1RkRS-I

#55 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

New 3ds owners! Yes I'm talking to you.

Impressions? Happy with your new systems? Anything you don't like? Was hoping you would share your thoughts here... :(

#56 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

Impressions? Happy with your new systems? Anything you don't like? Was hoping you would share your thoughts here... :(

Yup really happy. Have older 3ds XL's at home bit I prefer the New 3ds by far. 3D is now much more relaxing to the eye and so I can play more games in 3d without headaches. Games like LM2, FireEmblem and Zelda look great, mh4 looks a bit sharper and more colorful, runs really smooth.
I wished the sensitivity of the c-stick was adjustable, in mh4 I wish it was a bit faster. It reacts very well though. Had to get use to the smaller form factor but am used to it now.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#57 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:59 AM

3D face tracking works very well so past games where I turned the 3D off... I will be revisiting again. The comfort zone is very good and I didn't strain or have to worry about loosing the 3D with a bit of movement.

The c-stick works great too, I was surprised because it felt so stiff, but that's because it doesn't need to move much.  It took a bit to get adjusted to, but I've been using it well in MH4. Those are the big things for me so far, of course the speedier load times and being able to browse miiverse is more fun now.

Found this today... all New 3DS Exclusives will be getting a black box at least if you are in Europe.

Looks very nice actually! I like it more then the white in NA.

slack_for_ios_upload.png

#58 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:17 PM

3D face tracking works very well so past games where I turned the 3D off... I will be revisiting again. The comfort zone is very good and I didn't strain or have to worry about loosing the 3D with a bit of movement.

The c-stick works great too, I was surprised because it felt so stiff, but that's because it doesn't need to move much. It took a bit to get adjusted to, but I've been using it well in MH4. Those are the big things for me so far, of course the speedier load times and being able to browse miiverse is more fun now.

Found this today... all New 3DS Exclusives will be getting a black box at least if you are in Europe.

Looks very nice actually! I like it more then the white in NA.

slack_for_ios_upload.png

I gotta say I prefer the black. It stands out more. On a similar note, the download is supposed to be 3.6gb, or roughly 28,800 blocks, according to NL. I'm planning on downloading it, but it isn't too big a deal. I've downloaded, RE: Rev, BD, EO4, EOU, Bit Trip Saga, and about 6 gigs of eShop exclusives to my 32gig and am still planning on downloading MH4U. If you're getting a N3DS, probably a good idea to buy atleast a 16gig card.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#59 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

So i got one of my New 3ds in (my girls black system)

The system looks great the black isnt flat or just glossy its kind of a carbon fiber texture.

The system itself is nice in the hands. While some of it is bigger then the normal 3ds xl it feels better in the hand.

The 3d is way better then the others. The normal size 3ds had problem with more or being to far away.

The 3ds xl help with that but it still only had a small sweet spot.

The new 3ds with head tracking just works so much better and that what 3d systems should be.

When you first setup the system it shows you an icon of yourself. so it lets you see and get use to how the head tracking works. And its pretty "jam it" good (lol just had to say it).

The button placement is cool. i havent gotten to fully test them out yet tho. I should be gaming on it none stop this weekend lol.

And the screens look better. just a bit tho. It like there just clear or maybe its the fact that the pixel are smaller so you dont see them as much.

Bottom line.

Its a great system and its what the 3ds should of been long time ago. I believe this system will make it and we will start to see better games. No one wanted to carry around a circle pro all the time.

*edit

forgot to add

I love the volume button being on the top screen. Its so much bettter. With the normal 3ds xl i would aways end up hitting it with my hand and turning it up or down. But since they moved it its so much better and the volume stays put

I can see more FPS coming out and more ports from gamecube since the button layout is much better.

Edited by xile6, 18 February 2015 - 02:15 PM.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#60 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

http://nintendoevery...aled-for-japan/