Photo

Teaser: Happy Mask Salesman to be in new Zelda game.

Zelda U Zelda MM3D Happy Mask Masks No one reads these

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:09 PM

My, my... I've certainly been appearing all over the place these past few days! If this keeps going, maybe it wouldn't be a stretch to expect me to pop up in a new Zelda game, too...? Ho, ho, ho... I've got some new masks, too, if you'd like to try them on... If I do make an appearance, I'm sure everyone will experience such happiness! Believe in your strengths... Believe... Ho, ho, ho...

During a Miiting the other day on miiverse, the Happy mask salesman was teased to be featured in a New Zelda Game!  Personally, I believe this will be one of the many sidequests in the upcoming Zelda U, where his masks are the reward for doing trade sequences much like in OoT.  However, as the source stated, the possibility for a new game based off of MM is pretty high considering how amazing the game has sold for being released in February, maybe a N3DS game? It is a bit of a stretch but I think one thing is for sure, that creepy smile will soon haunt us all again soon!

What are your thoughts?

Link: http://www.nintendol..._new_zelda_game

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

meh. Don't like Majoras Mask. Salesmen is just the Nightmare Shiggy my friend saw when working at R* when Shiggy screamed at him making him scared of that man to this day.

Edited by Ryudo, 15 March 2015 - 12:18 PM.

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:21 PM

meh. Don't like Majoras Mask. Salesmen is just the Nightmare Shiggy my friend saw when working at R* when Shiggy screamed at him making him scared of that man to this day.

Why don't you like MM?

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:48 PM

Why don't you like MM?

3 day cycle pisses me off,plus I just HATE when forced to repeat stuff I did and I hate watching movies like Groundhog day that repeat time stuff movies tv or games I despise. I am very on off with zelda games. OoT is kinda fun but vastly overrated now. I love what Zelda NES did but not a fan of the game now as it doesn't feel good to play for me. Zelda 2 is different but really good still. Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks can go to hell. Minish cap is meh. Oracle games are very good.

I liked TP skipped SS. LTTP I like.

Only two Zelda games I really truly love Links Awakening and Wind Waker.

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

I think all Zelda games are really fun personally except the DS ones.. Majora's Mask is by far my favorite though but I do see how some people wouldn't like it.  I think they all bring something new to the table while retaining enough from previous games to feel like a series. It's funny that those are the two games you love because they are my least favorite, WW was incomplete and absurdly easy and I guess I just never got into the whole setting of Awakening. But everyone has their own opinions which is what makes forums work

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Don't care for MM.

But as an ADDED side element to another Zelda game, I'm all for it.

I imagine it may work out like the timed side quests in WW.

#7 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

I'm gonna stick to my theory when a new 3DS Zelda was announced and users were brainstorming ideas. My theory? A new 3D Zelda that finishes the OoT Trilogy. Happy Mask Salesman shows up in this hypothetical third game. I can't see HMS in Zelda U. He isn't even in HW!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

I'd be awesome if they could make Happy mask Salesman almost as creepy as in MM

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

It means this is a sequel to majora's mask guys lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda U, Zelda, MM3D, Happy Mask, Masks, No one reads these

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!