RE: revelations blew my mind!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

Ok so after going to menu options and putting the 3d setting all the way up... The game is a visual stunner and even though they have different styles my opinion can hang with anything I've seen on vita. I was on the fence about this game... But after playing the demo this is a day one purchase. I would give the demo a 10/10 if i had to rate it. If you haven't do yourself a favor and download the demo. Also don't forget to change the 3d settings. May hurt your head for first 5 min but your body will adjust.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

but your body will adjust.

I wanted to say a Reggie joke, but then I took a lapse in wit to the brain.

But yeah, I played this on my lunch break at work today. Bloody fantastic.
I even crapped my pants one time. Not literally, but I mean, really, it made me jump.
DIS GAEM GUN B GUD!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

Glad you like it Tron, I am getting this game as well.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:39 AM

It is quite amazing. It's definitely scores better than the original Resident Evil remake on the GameCube.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

So far it looks absolutely amazing! FRICKIN' SCARY AS HELL TOO! I am definitely going to buy it when it comes out!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#6 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:03 AM

I actually feel bad for the Vita users. Capcom should port revelations to the Vita

1367065580450s.jpg

#7 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

I actually feel bad for the Vita users. Capcom should port revelations to the Vita

No I' don't! Let them get their own exclusive and let the 3ds shine with revelations.

#8 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Sorry but I feel the same way as Tron does. Revelations should not go onto the Vita because then the 3DS sales that are finally skyrocketing are now going to go back into the pits. Also the game is for the 3DS for the 3D effects and the Vita obviously doesn't have 3D capabilities like the 3DS does.
EDIT: I preordred Revelations so if anyone wants to switch 3DS FC's and play Co-Op on raid mode I am willing to go ahead and PM me and I will add ya!

Edited by Purple Link, 20 January 2012 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#9 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

The demo was really fun. I am 100% convinced on getting this game. CAPCOM did a fine job on this one.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#10 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

Sorry but I feel the same way as Tron does. Revelations should not go onto the Vita because then the 3DS sales that are finally skyrocketing are now going to go back into the pits. Also the game is for the 3DS for the 3D effects and the Vita obviously doesn't have 3D capabilities like the 3DS does.
EDIT: I preordred Revelations so if anyone wants to switch 3DS FC's and play Co-Op on raid mode I am willing to go ahead and PM me and I will add ya!

Yeah well what if resident evil 6 never came to Wii U & Capcom thought that since we got revelations we shouldn't get RE 6

1367065580450s.jpg

#11 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

I don't think the Vita will be getting this ported. Nintendo has a deal with this one, I think.

At least, so it will probably stand for another 5 years anyway.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#12 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Yeah I was really impressed as well. I didn't expect to get scared but when that infected jumped I actually jumped. Gonna get Circle Pad Pro bundle from zavvi at the end of the month can't wait.

#13 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

I think that gameplay is going to be even better with CCP like the The Video Gamer said. Also no Sony I know will not get Revelations because it is more of a sorry you didnt get all of the other Resident Evil games for the Wii. I also think that a version of RE6 will come out for the Wii U but maybe like a year later.

Posted Image

#14 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

I think that gameplay is going to be even better with CCP like the The Video Gamer said. Also no Sony I know will not get Revelations because it is more of a sorry you didnt get all of the other Resident Evil games for the Wii. I also think that a version of RE6 will come out for the Wii U but maybe like a year later.

Yeah before the demo didn't really think Revelations wouldn't need it considering it's type gameplay but after playing the demo I can see it'll make controlling the camera easier. Though I was going to get the bundle anyway since about the same price as the game along and I know I'll need it for games like Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

With RE6 considering it comes out in November 20th and I reckon the Wii U will be out by the then it'll get the same time. Or come out alongside the PC version which comes later with both having superior graphics.

#15 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

Yeah before the demo didn't really think Revelations wouldn't need it considering it's type gameplay but after playing the demo I can see it'll make controlling the camera easier. Though I was going to get the bundle anyway since about the same price as the game along and I know I'll need it for games like Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

With RE6 considering it comes out in November 20th and I reckon the Wii U will be out by the then it'll get the same time. Or come out alongside the PC version which comes later with both having superior graphics.

Glad we have come to an agreement ~Shakes hand~ Well I am just wondering, have you preordered Revelations and do you have a 3DS? If you do I would like it if I could go ahead and play Raid mode and exchange Friend Codes!

Posted Image

#16 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Glad we have come to an agreement ~Shakes hand~ Well I am just wondering, have you preordered Revelations and do you have a 3DS? If you do I would like it if I could go ahead and play Raid mode and exchange Friend Codes!

Not pre-ordered but I'll have by the end of the month so sure I'll PM you my friend code.

#17 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

hey i'm getting it too. how about veing my 1st friend

1367065580450s.jpg

#18 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

hey i'm getting it too. how about veing my 1st friend

Why sure! I would be just fine with that!

Posted Image

#19 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yeah! I was pleasantly surprised, I preordered it a while ago because the bonus looked awesome.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#20 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users