NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

Project X Zone 2 Delayed for NA until 2016 as well.

No gamez guyz

foxHdr_3379.gif

No better time to show some of that new Zelda U footage...... hello? Are You There?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:47 AM

well I am predicting March 2016, since March was the month when they released Mario Party 10 this year.

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:43 AM

nintendo's holiday lineup is extremely poor now

it was already a pretty bad lineup because there is no big mainstream title that will sell consoles but now it's bad for the hardcore nintendo fans too

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:38 AM

2016 the year of the Wii U

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:57 AM

Wii U in 2015 still has

Yoshi

Mario Tennis

Shovel Knight Physical

Gianna Sisters Physical

Fatal Frame

Animal Crossing

Devils Third

Rodea Sky Soldiers

Skylanders

Lego Dimensions

Fast Racing Neo

Xenoblade Chronicles X

XCX man that game that is a game that will make me disappear a few months going to take all my time man. This is the game that made me get a Wii U in 2013 so it's already a system seller. Sold me one.

Edited by Ryu, 18 September 2015 - 08:59 AM.

#8 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

Wii U in 2015 still has

Yoshi

Mario Tennis

Shovel Knight Physical

Gianna Sisters Physical

Fatal Frame

Animal Crossing

Devils Third

Rodea Sky Soldiers

Skylanders

Lego Dimensions

Fast Racing Neo

Xenoblade Chronicles X

XCX man that game that is a game that will make me disappear a few months going to take all my time man. This is the game that made me get a Wii U in 2013 so it's already a system seller. Sold me one.

if you're not interested in xenoblade (like myself and probably the majority of Wii U owners in the west) then there really is nothing new to play on wii u for the rest of the year. Devil's Third and Yoshi are already out here in Europe and the rest of what you mentioned isn't very interesting (or is a physical re-release of indie games) apart from maybe fast racing neo. I mean Star Fox wasn't a title that really excited me but i was all ready to get excited about it because there wasn't really anything else.

I know that nintendo only delays titles to make sure the games are amazing, but when third party games are pretty much nonexistent on your console you need to make sure things are done on time by working efficiently/hiring more people etc. Of course a lot of nintendo's dev teams will be working on NX titles but this isn't really an excuse because the NX hasn't even been revealed yet. 

To me, this is going to be like the drought of 2013 again. This could even last until spring next year since jan/feb are usually pretty quiet for new releases.

Edited by Hunter, 19 September 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

If your not interested in XCX then there is something wrong with you son. So this drought is on you.

I had no interest in Mario Maker but not blaming Nintendo for a September drought.

Edited by Ryu, 19 September 2015 - 09:41 AM.

#10 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:51 AM

If your not interested in XCX then there is something wrong with you son. So this drought is on you.

I had no interest in Mario Maker but not blaming Nintendo for a September drought.

that's dumb, just because i don't enjoy jrpgs that means there is something wrong with me?

jrpgs aren't for everyone, xenoblade is a niche title for a niche audience and nintendo aren't really offering any alternatives for the majority of wii u owners. Starfox wasn't much, but with good marketing it could have been Nintendo's big holiday title. 

You're allowed to criticise nintendo, they have messed up by having very few games scheduled for the rest of the year. They have no third party support so that makes it even more noticeable than when sony or microsoft delay games.

Edited by Hunter, 21 September 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#11 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:08 AM

Ah well, not that big of a deal for me considering next month Project Zero and XCX isn't that far away either. I also bought Captain Toad yesterday, combined with starting a new game on LoZ WW and enjoying MK8 again. Not to mention PC games, so there's more than plenty for me to play.

#12 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:56 AM

Got plenty to bide my time with MM, Yoshi, Fatal Frame, Xenoblade, Gianna Sisters, Shovel Knight....I'm meeeeeeeeeelting!!!!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#13 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:18 AM

Can't agree. Bought XC on New ads but just can't really enjoy it. 

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#14 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

I do love XC. Currently in the middle of XC 3D and I guess yon can say... I'm really feeling it.  B)

I'm likely getting it, special ed. and all, but looking at XCX... It just gives me such a generic feeling. I don't like the idea of making my own character for this sort of game. Following Shulk's story and the Monado is really a highlight for me. XCX just seems vast but emptyish. I just don't feel like it's going to be engaging as XC. I hope I'm wrong.

To be honest I haven't watched too many videos so I might be missing the really good stuff.

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:09 AM

Last few posts. What a bunch of Jokers!

#16 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts