#1 Jack!

Jack!

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hey everybody,
I'm new.
I am looking forward to the release of the Wii U, and I am very intrigued by the whole idea of the innovative controls.

Legend of Zelda, Dirt, and any IP Nintendo releases I am excited for. (crossing fingers for a Star Fox though..)

I am terrible at introductions... anyways.

Hello!

#2 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hello Jack! Welcome to the Wii U Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of the forums.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#3 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hey and welcome! We are always glad to have new members! I hope that you like it here and that you plan to stay for a good period of time! Let me introduce myself! I am Purple Link and I am almost always on the chat. I would like to see ya there too! I am always in a chatty mood! Also I think that I am the only Chinese guy on the whole forum. But anyways welcome and I hope that you fit in!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#4 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

<p style="margin-left: 40px">Piccolo:Shut up and listen!</p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px">Gohan: What is it Mr.Piccolo?</p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px">Piccolo:Why didn&#39;t you dooooooodge! bleh........</p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px"> </p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px">Love TFS Abridged anyhow,I am King which is what people call me but my full title is King_DJD17.</p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px">I welcome you cause I&#39;m new too, but let me ask you a question?............(dun dun)...................do you have a 3DS?</p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px"> </p>
<p style="margin-left: 40px">bun bun bunnnnnnn BUNBUNNNNN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!</p>

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!