Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

my favorite console has to be iphone Posted Image

I'm sorry but what exactly is that guy doing?

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#42 HotelSoap!

HotelSoap!

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikachu

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

lulz
Posted ImagePosted Image I'm cute, stare at me while I steal your soul

#43 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:
    ☃

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

LOL on hotel soap's post.

eEG8Ies.png

#44 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

Okay sportsgamer, you need to change the title to What is your favorite gaming console/ handheld?

Guess what GameCube, you can't change titles. <_<
EDIT: Oh wait you can.

Edited by GameCube, 17 March 2012 - 07:49 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#45 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

The N64 such a classic. :P
Posted Image

#46 double D 215

double D 215

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

#1 N64!!! Wii came close and hopefully the Wii U will be the best of them all.

#47 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

I think a lot of people's favorite consoles have to do with when they grew up. For me, it comes down to SNES and N64. I was 10 or 11 when N64 came out, and it is my favorite console of all time. I was old enough to play and thoroughly enjoy "thinking games" like Ocarina of Time and still young enough to just have fun playing games (ie explore/goof around on Mario 64 instead of simply looking for the next star). I havn't THOROUGHLY enjoyed as many games on a single console as I did on the N64.

Super Mario 64
Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Battle Tanx: Global Assault
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Super Smash Bros.
Madden 64
Star Fox 64
NBA Hangtime
Mario Party series
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong 64
Wave Race 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Road Rash 64
NFL Blitz 2000
WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

N64 had a boat load of epic single player and multiplayer experiences, the latter of which puts it above the SNES, IMO. But seriously, all of the Nintendo consoles have a special place. I love them all. This gen is the first gen I owned something else, in addition to a Wii (360). 360 has good games and all but it's just not the same as owning a Nintendo console. I can't quite put my finger on it.

In closing, I will say this: All Nintendo systems have that "wow" factor the first time you play it (in my experience). Super Mario Bros. on NES, Super Mario World on SNES, Mario 64/Wave Race on N64, Luigi's Mansion on Gamecube, and Wii Sports on Wii.

Edited by Fig, 17 March 2012 - 06:20 AM.

#48 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:00 AM

I think a lot of people's favorite consoles have to do with when they grew up. For me, it comes down to SNES and N64. I was 10 or 11 when N64 came out, and it is my favorite console of all time. I was old enough to play and thoroughly enjoy "thinking games" like Ocarina of Time and still young enough to just have fun playing games (ie explore/goof around on Mario 64 instead of simply looking for the next star). I havn't THOROUGHLY enjoyed as many games on a single console as I did on the N64.

Super Mario 64
Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Battle Tanx: Global Assault
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Super Smash Bros.
Madden 64
Star Fox 64
NBA Hangtime
Mario Party series
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong 64
Wave Race 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Road Rash 64
NFL Blitz 2000
WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

N64 had a boat load of epic single player and multiplayer experiences, the latter of which puts it above the SNES, IMO. But seriously, all of the Nintendo consoles have a special place. I love them all. This gen is the first gen I owned something else, in addition to a Wii (360). 360 has good games and all but it's just not the same as owning a Nintendo console. I can't quite put my finger on it.

In closing, I will say this: All Nintendo systems have that "wow" factor the first time you play it (in my experience). Super Mario Bros. on NES, Super Mario World on SNES, Mario 64/Wave Race on N64, Luigi's Mansion on Gamecube, and Wii Sports on Wii.

I know what your saying. The first time I played the N64, GameCube, Wii, etc, it seemed like I was in another world. It felt so odd to play it. I enjoy that feeling because it makes the game seem so much more fun. Every time I put in a new game I haven't played in any system, that wow feeling comes back for a little while. I have experienced this with every Zelda game I have played (but for some reason not with Skyward Sword). And the odd thing is I rarely got this feeling from the PS2 or XBox, which I use to play. I guess it has to do with the fact that I just like 1st party Nintendo games so much, or that Nintendo puts some kind of magic in there games.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#49 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'm sorry but what exactly is that guy doing?

I believe he is giving birth.
Posted Image
See it now.

#50 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

I believe he is giving birth.
Posted Image
See it now.

Yeah I do. I just don't understand what this has to do with an iphone.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#51 Furhantomp

Furhantomp

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom hearts, Fire emblem, Zelda.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

My favorite console is definitely the Gamecube.

The best experiences I've had with games were on the that thing.

Edited by Furhantomp, 19 March 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#52 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

I prefer a bean bag. Allows you to be lax but at the same time you can comfortably upright, and you don't have to do much to go completely horizontal either for a back stretch.

I also prefer to have the bean bag stand alone, out of range of tables and chairs. I also like to have it atop a flat trolley, so I can move around the room.
I prefer a tiled floor as to a carpet. Easier to slide around and easier to keep clean. Woodboards are fine, but they can get rather noisy.

I prefer to have a whole sliding door in the room as opposed to just windows. It makes the room breathe better. If I could have a skylight, I would.
Conditioning is a must. If I can get naturally cold air into the room through the window, that would be great. Otherwise, one of those small portable aircon filters will do.

The room itself would need to be big, but with all my gaming stuff packed into a corner. I don't like to play on really big TVs, I prefer much smaller monitors. But at least there would be enough room for air to circulate. Which helps a lot when you live in Australia.

I'd prefer cabinets without doors, as opposed to ones with doors. Apart from heat from the machine not freely floating away, I'm simply too lazy to repeat such a minor thing over and over.

Dual monitors at the desk would be nice, one for the PC, and one for teh gaemz. I prefer sit in a chair for computer related stuff, so that would be the only other chair present in the room. Everything else gives off the idea of comfort, but at the same time I wouldn't feel comfort after 10 mins.

Maybe my body is allergic to furniture?

A large table, with a minifridge underneath would ideally be on the side of the room closest to the computer.
And, for all non-video game related gaming, a flippable table with a pool side and a poker side would be nice somewhere in the back.

Also needs dart board.

And that's my preferred system for all my gaming.

LOL

Hey, I call em systems, because that's what the 'S' in NE'S' and SNE'S' stood for.

#53 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

I prefer a bean bag. Allows you to be lax but at the same time you can comfortably upright, and you don't have to do much to go completely horizontal either for a back stretch.

I also prefer to have the bean bag stand alone, out of range of tables and chairs. I also like to have it atop a flat trolley, so I can move around the room.
I prefer a tiled floor as to a carpet. Easier to slide around and easier to keep clean. Woodboards are fine, but they can get rather noisy.

I prefer to have a whole sliding door in the room as opposed to just windows. It makes the room breathe better. If I could have a skylight, I would.
Conditioning is a must. If I can get naturally cold air into the room through the window, that would be great. Otherwise, one of those small portable aircon filters will do.

The room itself would need to be big, but with all my gaming stuff packed into a corner. I don't like to play on really big TVs, I prefer much smaller monitors. But at least there would be enough room for air to circulate. Which helps a lot when you live in Australia.

I'd prefer cabinets without doors, as opposed to ones with doors. Apart from heat from the machine not freely floating away, I'm simply too lazy to repeat such a minor thing over and over.

Dual monitors at the desk would be nice, one for the PC, and one for teh gaemz. I prefer sit in a chair for computer related stuff, so that would be the only other chair present in the room. Everything else gives off the idea of comfort, but at the same time I wouldn't feel comfort after 10 mins.

Maybe my body is allergic to furniture?

A large table, with a minifridge underneath would ideally be on the side of the room closest to the computer.
And, for all non-video game related gaming, a flippable table with a pool side and a poker side would be nice somewhere in the back.

Also needs dart board.

And that's my preferred system for all my gaming.

Somebody understands it.

#54 DreadGodsHand

DreadGodsHand

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

my favorite of all time is the vitual boy. i love that system. i would buy even the most hated system, if they had those games on the marketplace!

#55 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

my favorite of all time is the vitual boy. i love that system. i would buy even the most hated system, if they had those games on the marketplace!

You love getting headaches and seizures huh?

#56 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Probably gamecube

#57 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Probably gamecube

Change your profile picture since you changed your name.

#58 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Change your profile picture since you changed your name.

Eh i probably wont unless i find a good picture....i still use Mr ECHO3 for alot of other things.

Just thought i would change it here.

#59 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Eh i probably wont unless i find a good picture....i still use Mr ECHO3 for alot of other things.

Just thought i would change it here.

I was like What?!? Some dude stole his picture.

Sorry for the way I said it though, it sounded demanding. I should of said "You should change your profile picture since you changed your name"

#60 Daniel

Daniel

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Gamecube
  • First console
  • Most of my favorite games that I have come came to love are from this system.
  • Best controller ever, in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!