Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

History's Strongest Diciple Kenichi<<<< This manga is amazing

#22 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

MangaStream's J-Preview spoilered the upcoming chapters.

None of the spoilers seemed interesting, though I guess Naruto's one was sorta okay. Apparently Sasuke believes himself to be a better ninja than Naruto, therefore he must kill him... or something like that.

Bringing this back with Bleach 502

Posted Image

Bleach fanbase is gonna go nuts over the supposed loss of Byakuya Kuchiki, going so far as to "speculate" that he's either still alive or will be revived in the future

#23 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

Bleach is crappy because they haven't been showing eyepatch man fighting the arrow guys, there's tons of potential in that.
Instead it's going the typical route of Ichigo being unnaturally strong, oh wait he can't beat them, and then either another upgrade or he turns out to be stronger than everyone again.

EDIT: Eyepatch guy is finally back. Maybe there will be a good chapter in this arc.

Edited by Mournblade, 25 July 2012 - 10:49 AM.

#24 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:23 AM

No Bleach today because Kubo is sick.

As for Naruto 596, I feel as if Kishimoto is stalling. We just got two chapters setting up the battle with Tobi.

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

MangaStream's J-Preview spoilered the upcoming chapters.

None of the spoilers seemed interesting, though I guess Naruto's one was sorta okay. Apparently Sasuke believes himself to be a better ninja than Naruto, therefore he must kill him... or something like that.

We knew that 10 years ago.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#26 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

I'm sort of happy Byakuya is dead. I think it's about time that one of the good guys died
Posted Image

#27 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

As for Naruto 596, I feel as if Kishimoto is stalling. We just got two chapters setting up the battle with Tobi.

Pretty much. The one major part in that chapter was the hit Naruto gave to Tobi.

Naruto VS. Sasuke will probably happen after the war, I'm looking forward to that.

#28 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Anyone have any ideas on how Tobi's jutsu works? I'm guessing we'll get an explanation on it next week, but anyone have any ideas?

Mangastream is putting up the Big 3 finally.

Starting with Bleach 503 'cause that one was pretty hype. As much as Kenpachi is a character everyone loves and hates, he was really "Kenpachi" in this chapter when he explained his victories against the three Stern Ritters on his back, and immediately went after their leader. Ichigo wasted panels with his crying, and Captain Yamamoto gets to avenge his lieutenant.

Naruto 597 basically explains Tobi's jutsu, with Kakashi stating that it's the same as his Kamui. So apparently, Kakashi's and Tobi's eyes are from the same source: Obito. The question is: Is Tobi Obito? I'm leaning towards "yes" but hey anything can happen. It just really sucks that this plot point is dragging on for so long. Reveal his identity already!

One Piece 677 isn't on Mangastream yet, but all three were actually released earlier this week so a translation is up. I liked the chapter, and found the page where Sanji gets a second wind by accidentally groping Nami's breast hilarious. It's also nice to see everyone back together again. The next few chapters should be better.

#29 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

im almost positive that obito really is tobi. he just has to be

#30 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

Naruto 598

Posted Image

Please just reveal his identity already. This is getting old

#31 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Naruto 598

Posted Image

Please just reveal his identity already. This is getting old

Just watch. Next chapter we switch back to Sasuke's gang and see what they're up to. And on the last page of that chapter we get a surprised look on Naruto and friends' faces with a view of Tobi from behind <_<
Posted Image

#32 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, that's very likely. It doesn't even have to cut to Sasuke really - It could cut back to the other Madara for all we know. Kishi will probably stall this until the big 600th chapter.

Also, I thought this was kinda cool

Posted Image

Source

#33 iShuys

iShuys

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'll start off the thread by saying one thing; Naruto is turning into garbage.

I don't like all this 'ninja' obsession anime or what ever you want to call it. Like a typical good book, it needs to be well written. Anyways, anyone getting Brody's Ghost book 4?

Edited by iShuys, 25 August 2012 - 04:47 AM.

#34 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

Naruto 599

Posted Image

So, is it Obito?

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Looks like him to me.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

The chapter is titled "Uchiha Obito" so heh...

Still, I'm open to any last second twists in the next chapter or two.

#37 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Welp, Tobi is Obito. I don't know what to say. How about this: I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Anyway, I can't wait for next week's chapter for a full explanation. (I am in desperate need for one!)

#38 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

Welp, Tobi is Obito. I don't know what to say. How about this: I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Anyway, I can't wait for next week's chapter for a full explanation. (I am in desperate need for one!)

Soon as they introduced Tobi..I was like what the hell..he is going to turn out to be Obito...did people listen? No...because they thought it was too obvious.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#39 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

Imagine his first response being "No" in next week's chapter though, haha.

Anyway, just got through Bleach 505

Posted Image

Amazing detail put in his chapter, and great hype. Too bad for Kenpachi though, who was apparently one of the five war potentials

#40 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

I really can't wait for next week's Naruto. I need an explanation on why Obito would go through all of the trouble of causing Ninja World War 4 and whatnot. It can't just be because he was jealous of Kakashi or that he died fighting in some war or whatever. I NEED TO KNOW

Yay ! My 100th post ! !

Edited by gregoryorizal, 29 August 2012 - 03:01 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!