17 replies to this topic

#1 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

I have a scenerio/question!

I dont know if this promotion is occuring worldwide so this may not include you.

With that being said recently taco bell has been running a promo to allow you to win a free vita there are three ways to win one.

This is directly from the site.

UNLOCK THE BOX: Beginning January 26th, Taco Bell’s specially marked $5 Buck Box – which includes a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Crunchy Taco, Burrito Supreme and medium fountain drink – will also provide a code that can be entered online for an instant chance to “unlock” and win a PS Vita.

BATTLE: Download Taco Bell’s new mobile app to check out the exclusively designed Reality Fighters Dojo game where you can “battle” your friends to win a PS Vita.

BOAST: Taco Bell’s online contest will encourage you to submit a photo or video “boasting” about what you’re willing to do for a PS Vita. Submissions will then go into an online gallery where you and your peers can vote for the winners – it could be you!

My scenerio to you is if you actually one a vita would you keep it and play it or sell it. Im just wondering because i know there are a lot of nintendo user's here but given the chance to have this piece of tech would you embrace it or simply shun sony away?

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

I know a lot of people here that hate the Vita. Except for the price, people need to stop hating it.
If I won it, I'd definitely keep it. But I'm getting one on the 22nd anyway; so I could just give it to my cousin. :)

Edited by PlayStation Vita, 08 February 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#3 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

i dont think i would buy one anytime soon considering the amount of 3ds support right now. But i may try it out at least

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

If I won it, I will keep it. I know there will be some games I want for the system that are exclusive to it. (Like Uncharted Golden Abyss)
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

I know a lot of people here that hate the Vita. Except for the price, people need to stop hating it.
If I won it, I'd definitely keep it. But I'm getting one on the 22nd anyway; so I could just give it to my cousin. :)

DUDE, FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T HATE THE VITA. I hate the dumb crap that Sony has pulled (No Backwards compability, Overpriced Memory, lack of Advertisements, useless 3G, etc). I've played the system and I love the machine. I hate the Dumb crap that's been done involving it. Get over it. You aren't some holy defender of everyone, so get off your high horse and realize that.

OT: I can't do this because of Canada not having Tacobell, but I would do this in a heartbeat.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#6 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

OT: I can't do this because of Canada not having Tacobell, but I would do this in a heartbeat.

Since when do we not have Tacobell?

It is a bit difficult for me to say what I would do in this scenario. I could keep it and play some fun games on it, but those games could take away from the amount of games I would be able to get for the 3DS and Wii U. On the other hand, I could sell it and make some money to buy more games, but then I wouldn't get to play Vita games. I think I would probably keep it and only get games that I'm sure I would really like.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#7 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

Well, I haven't seen any in Alberta

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#8 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

I'd keep it, if only to annoy my friend that's a diehard sony fan.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#9 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Well, I haven't seen any in Alberta

They are there, at least around Edmonton and Calgary. Often they are combined with KFC. Of course they still probably don't have the Vita competition in Canada.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#10 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

DUDE, FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T HATE THE VITA. I hate the dumb crap that Sony has pulled (No Backwards compability, Overpriced Memory, lack of Advertisements, useless 3G, etc). I've played the system and I love the machine. I hate the Dumb crap that's been done involving it. Get over it. You aren't some holy defender of everyone, so get off your high horse and realize that.

My reasons why I refuse to get a Vita any time soon.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#11 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Yea the vita has it's problems but this would be free and most likely inlcude the important things like the memory card. Either way i think the vita is doomed to fail but i hope sony can pull through after all competition breeds excellence

#12 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

I don't like Taco Bell, so I'm not even going to attempt this. Good luck to whoever wants to though!

#13 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

Eww, Taco Bell, not even a PS4+PSVita+Wii U+Nextbox+3DS bundle would convince me into going there.

Tacos and yellow cheese don't make a good combination -_-

Edited by Waller, 08 February 2012 - 10:36 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#14 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Yea definetely.Gaming is not about being a fanboy and closing your eyes to the other systems because it really is a remarkeble machine.Maybe if they get some good games and lower the price of memory cards I might actually go and buy it at a shop
Posted Image

#15 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

I already have a Vita preorder lined up with a couple of games, it looks like it's shaping up to be a brilliant handheld regardless of some of the crap that Sony's pulling with it. But it desperately needs some more interesting games. Sony needs to get Rockstar back on board to develop a new GTA Stories game exclusively for Vita, THAT would be a game that I'd pick up day one. If Sony can get a console-quality CoD on there too then that'll probably be worth picking up.

Posted Image

#16 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

I dont hate the Vita. I just would never get one. I am happy with my 3DS, I dont need it. Now if I won it, of course I'd keep it or maybe sell it to buy moar games.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#17 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

I'm not going to eat at Taco Bell until the deal stops I'll just go to Del Taco. Hahaha...

#18 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

Well if someone win's post it here i would honestly like to know the chance's of getting this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!