• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I have no sources at this point, i would really like to see F-Zero to make a good comeback, this game is all about the challenge and while nintendo wasn't quite pleased with the sales, GX made a standard, i hope Retro can beat it, especially they proved to know how to make a difficult game even if it's not metroid, with DKCR.

It was a very hard game, a game that i played as much as zelda and metroid PURELY BECAUSE IT POSED A CHALLENGE AND I BEAT IT EXCEPT THE DAMN STAGE GHOSTS.

One of the hardest was the escape from the powerplant to save judy, omfg i lost nerves on that one.

Were the veterans, Zelda and Mario is just getting too easy.
Posted Image

#2 Metroid

Metroid

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

I also wish for a new F-Zero, and I actually think that they'll make one for the Wii U. Maybe in 2015, the game will be out...

#3 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I actually believe they should be making an F-Zero game for the Wii U. A fast pace, hardcore sci-fi racer could be just the thing to show off the true power of the Wii U.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

ive been thinking about this possibility for a while . i hope nintendo makes a new fzero soon

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

I actually believe they should be making an F-Zero game for the Wii U. A fast pace, hardcore sci-fi racer could be just the thing to show off the true power of the Wii U.

Basically all what I was going to say.

I honestly have been waiting for years to see a new F-Zero game come out. It's my favourite racing franchise.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

It could easily be done on the wii U.The hardware has the power to have beutiful graphics and you can use the controller to turn and it would be a good game to have some online with a bit more serious tone than mario kart.
Posted Image

#7 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

F-Zero with the Frostbite engine. Beautiful. ^_^

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

Zelda and Mario is just getting too easy.

This isn't true. Mario and Zelda just don't change in difficulty. There are exceptions every now and then, but as far as difficulty goes, Nintendo tries to keep as simple as the colour white.

Not to get off topic though, F-Zero will make a comeback. Trust me, I'm a wombat!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

Retro might well be doing Starfox since there are a lot of hints on the continuations, and especially because of the 3Ds remake, there was no F-zero things at all except the Captain Falcon in mario kart.

So i kind of have that hope we will be surprised even if it doesn't seem, if they really make F-zero then they really are good at keeping secrets.
Posted Image

#10 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

I'm all in for this.

Nintendo needs to build up some more diversity with their games again - this'll help them make more profit and make more customers happy. (Not everybody likes Mariokart-esque racers.)

#11 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Retro might well be doing Starfox since there are a lot of hints on the continuations, and especially because of the 3Ds remake, there was no F-zero things at all except the Captain Falcon in mario kart.

So i kind of have that hope we will be surprised even if it doesn't seem, if they really make F-zero then they really are good at keeping secrets.

CAPTAIN FALCON WAS IN MARIOKART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!!???
Now...
back to the topic...
"Will F-Zero make a comeback?" ... It better damn well make a comeback! I LIEKED FZERO X, never got to play GX, But im sure there is a lot Nintendo could do with the series. Crazier tracks, more tuned racing, MOAR FIGHTING, and different kinds of events. I hope they bring it back on 3DS and WiiU, it would work so well on both like SmashBrothers

Edited by SleepyGuyy, 26 February 2012 - 06:39 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

...(Not everybody likes Mariokart-esque racers.)

I think the main problem with this is that way less people like F-Zero, hahaha.

#13 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

I would like to see F-Zero come to the Wii U. I would like to give it another try. I find F-Zero hard to control. I played F-Zero GX and that was like - OMG, How do you play this!?!?

CAPTAIN FALCON WAS IN MARIOKART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!!???
Now...
back to the topic...
"Will F-Zero make a comeback?" ... It better damn well make a comeback! I LIEKED FZERO X, never got to play GX, But im sure there is a lot Nintendo could do with the series. Crazier tracks, more tuned racing, MOAR FIGHTING, and different kinds of events. I hope they bring it back on 3DS and WiiU, it would work so well on both like SmashBrothers

No he wasn't in Mario Kart. But, there is a kart in Mario Kart Wii called "Blue Falcon" which is like the one from F-Zero.

Edited by GameCube, 29 February 2012 - 09:53 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

big blue in HD :o
Posted Image

#15 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

big blue in HD :o

Anything from Nintendo in HD makes you do this ↓

Posted Image

Edited by GameCube, 29 February 2012 - 11:30 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#16 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

Posted Image

Hey, it's that Guinness Book of records lady!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm imagining a HD F-Zero game running in 60 fps with slightly faster speeds than F-Zero GX.
Not only will it give non-epileptic people a seizure, but it will also blow away peoples minds; in more good ways than otherwise.
I do wish for the cars to look sexy and shiny, much like what they looked like during F-Zero GX's cutscenes, but better.

(Sorry, I tend to get carried away with F-Zero related stuff, I'm a big nut; metaphorically speaking :P)

Edited by Joshua, 01 March 2012 - 03:00 AM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#17 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

I believe there was a post somewhere where Starfox and F-Zero were mentioned on a list of patented games for Nintendo in the future....It was in Japanese but there was a long list of patented games like Grand Theft Auto 5 and such.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#18 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

I will love Nintendo even more if they release an F-Zero game for the Wii U. I'm a Racing fan and I'm finding a lack of good racing game now. Currently playing Burnout Paradise again because current racing games are a snore fest(Forza 4, GT5) with the exception of Dirt 3 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. F-Zero is new to me since I haven't played it much, but I enjoyed it very much and I hope a new game comes to the Wii U.

LordPickleton.png

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

I will love Nintendo even more if they release an F-Zero game for the Wii U. I'm a Racing fan and I'm finding a lack of good racing game now. Currently playing Burnout Paradise again because current racing games are a snore fest(Forza 4, GT5) with the exception of Dirt 3 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. F-Zero is new to me since I haven't played it much, but I enjoyed it very much and I hope a new game comes to the Wii U.

Are you interested in Project C.A.R.S?

Posted Image

I saw a black woman whos eyes were like that yesterday. But not that big.

#20 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Are you interested in Project C.A.R.S?

Yes I'm interested in playing it, but I just have two small problems with it. First is in cockpit mode which doesn't show the racers hands on the steering wheel and second it is another professional racing game where there isn't much of a challenge to winning the races. I'm still going to get it since they keep saying the game looks gorgeous, also to see how different the Wii U version will be. Hope your car can get flat tires like in Dirt 3.

LordPickleton.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!