• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Oh yea, I think you should consider making a "Ask Mournblade the sorcerer" thread. I give you permission to, because there are so many questions wish to ask the sorcerer. The golden albino wizard would be intrigued if you did consider it. Besides, if anyone could make another "Ask" thread, it would be another wizard/sorcerer.

*Pressures you to make a "ask" thread*

Think Mournblade will actually make a thread?

I think he is considering it. The golden albino wizard would be very intrigued if he did.

Well, by request of the Golden Wizard, I am opening an "Ask Mournblade" thread, but with a twist. If I am in the mood, I shall speak in a different manner or even in metaphors.

So, who shall take the first step?

#2 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

When I thought the day couldn't get any better.

The golden albino wizard shall be honored to ask the first few questions.

So, what's your association with Larry?

Also, what would you say your favorite non-mythical and mythical animal is?

What's the difference between a friend, ally, and acquaintance?

Edited by Elric, 02 March 2012 - 09:58 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#3 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Where's your avatar from?
How did Elric convince ya?
Does ye speak old enligh?
Will ya ever edit your sig?
How do I know if I have magic powers?

#4 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

When I thought the day couldn't get any better.

The golden albino wizard shall be honored to ask the first few questions.

So, what's your association with Larry?

Also, what would you say your favorite non-mythical and mythical animal is?

What's the difference between a friend, ally, and acquaintance?

Larry is my concept of a demon. A demon is a dark creature not bound by any laws and one who spread chaos to everyone. It doesn't matter the religious stance or morality of the person, the demon takes on the darkness. In my mind, the ideas of fear, chaos, and darkness give the demon his power. It is what separates Larry from typical demons.
His characteristic are the amalgamation of all my "dark" feelings, twisted beliefs, and cast away ideas. This mixed with the demon concept manifested into Larry. He is essentially the darkest personality I contain. He is me, but an untamed and free(unbound by morals) personality.

For a "non-mythical animal" it may just be the Raven. Other animals that come to mind are the Bear and Owl, but not as much as the Raven. The Raven has a certain charm and has something different than other birds.
As you know, my favorite mythical animal is the dragon, all forms of the dragon. Not only is the idea powerful, but so is its image. A beast that can be kind or destructive, the bringer of life and a guardian of lands or a hellish monster.

A friend is someone of whom you can relate to and trust. Unlike an ally, the friend is with you for a long time, their memory is not easily washed away by the seas of time. Friendships go two ways, each person sees the other as a friend instead of something less.

An ally is one who shares your ideals. You may not relate, but you choose to join for a reason. As long as that relationship is beneficial, they can become similar to friends, but it is only one sided. Allys can become friends.

An acquaintance is one who you work with because of what you see in them. They may be someone you respect or someone who you can have fun with. It is by far the most one-sided relationship if you don't see each other as equals.

Where's your avatar from?
How did Elric convince ya?
Does ye speak old enligh?
Will ya ever edit your sig?
How do I know if I have magic powers?

My avatar is that of the Voyager Witch Bernkastel. She is from the visual Novel Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, the sprite is from the PS3 game.

Elric implanted the idea and it grew. I decided, "why not? It will be interesting..."

Aye, but tis not pure. Tis of my own brand, a mix, if ye may.

Probably not, my signature is there to remind me of a past I once held. It has a certain significance.

Powers is not the best way to describe it. Only you can learn if you have extraordinary abilities, or magic. It requires an understanding of yourself.

#5 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

What is chaos?
Does Cthulhu really exist?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

What is chaos?

I second these questions. Along with;
Is Cthulhu working with the Reapers in the attempt to destroy Earth?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

As a non wizard, if I roll a die, my chances of landing on any given number can be 1/6.

What are yours?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

Why does Auzzie suddenly have a MlP avatar?

#9 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

What is chaos?

Chaos is essentially pure existence. Chaos is change and evolution, it is existence itself. There are two aspects to this system, which are law and chaos. Pure Law and order is complete nothingness, a singularity, if you may. Thinking of chaos as a social change or evil is thinking like a child who cannot comprehend various aspects of certain ideas. Chaos is nothing evil or bad, as those are subjective ideas, chaos has the potential for "good" and "bad".

Only if you take the Mythos for their word. I have gazed into the Necronimicon and realized one thing... It was a fake. I do not know if the Lovecraftian Cthulhu exists, whether he be an embodiment of chaos and terror or an idea. But all ideas need an origin and if we exist in a mulitverse, anything's possible. I, for one, play with the idea of Cthulhu being real, it makes life more fun.

Is Cthulhu working with the Reapers in the attempt to destroy Earth?

No. Unlike your silly Reapers, the Great Old One has nothing to gain with such boring schemes. Cthulhu uses his power to bring about insanity and bends mortals to do his bidding. Once he awakens, he can easily destroy the earth, but it would accomplish nothing. He will have his fun and simply move on to another planet if Earth is destroyed.

As a non wizard, if I roll a die, my chances of landing on any given number can be 1/6.

What are yours?

I actually carry dice around with me, a chaos die and a burned die. As I am a Sorceror and someone who respects chaos, I have a similar chance. But a 1/6 chance is not how I would say it, as the mortal mind cannot understand true probability. A single die can contain the 1/6 chance as well as a 1/12 or 1/18 chance. At best, I have a 1/6 chance unless I were to cheat.

Why does Auzzie suddenly have a MlP avatar?

The Human mind is interesting, it can change for no reason. He might have acquired a liking to the show or character, maybe he just wishes to be Great and Powerful.

#10 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Can you pick out a avatar for me?

I trust you know what my interests are.

So can someone be a acquaintance, ally, and a friend at the same time?

Is there any chance that Larry will come out in this thread?

fox.gif

#11 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

What do you think about ghosts?

What would you do if I told you you need a Klondike bar?

Edited by Zok, 03 March 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

What's the most ridiculous situation you've ever been in with a human?

Still haven't broken that bet?

Edited by Elric, 03 March 2012 - 08:20 PM.

fox.gif

#13 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

Can you pick out a avatar for me?

I trust you know what my interests are.

So can someone be a acquaintance, ally, and a friend at the same time?

Is there any chance that Larry will come out in this thread?

Any specific theme or character?

Subjectively, they can. I have my own interpretation is subject to change. An ally can be both a friend and acquaintance. It's difficult for a friend to also be an acquaintance because that implies you aren't as close or it's something other than friendship.

It's very probable, in fact, he already has.

What do you think about ghosts?

What would you do if I told you you need a Klondike bar?

It depends on what you mean by ghosts. Ghost is the general term for any spirit or undead being/form. If you mean ghosts and not poltergeists, spirits, elementals, or even manifestation, then a ghost is some sort of being manifested into a non-physical body.
It's an odd idea, to me. It's amazing if one can bypass death by a single driving force, they have accomplished an amazing feat. The most amazing feat would be through willpower as bypassing death with anger alone is pitiful. Another interesting feat is if humans make the ghost's existence real through sheer belief. So, in a sense, I find ghosts to be amazing beings, but also disappointingly weak against logical humans.

I would laugh. Ice Cream sandwiches are far superior to ice cream dipped in chocolate.

What's the most ridiculous situation you've ever been in with a human?

Still haven't broken that bet?

I'm not quite sure... It might be the times when I have known how to do something which another person was unable to comprehend. I would help them in their various attempts, which failed, then would blow their mind when I could easily accomplish what they could not.

It depends, I have made many bets... Most of which, I don't know I will be able to keep as my mind has become one of a Sorcerer instead of a child. If it's the one about getting a girlfriend, then no, I haven't bothered to try.
Pfffff... Mournblade was a weakling back in the days, he was afraid of women. Actually, he was terrified of the future, not relationships. He was untainted by chaos, I suppose, but now he knows nothing is constant, especially if he keeps me around. I would always watch in amusement at his extreme adamance against the unwritten future. Oh, how he has fallen, he is fine around women, but I might have to give him a push to piss him off and remind him I'm still around.

#14 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

Have you ever met Larry in a physical form? Are you a religious person? Do you think smoking is a nasty habit? Was the red font above Larry speaking? Are you as patient as your bro Elric when it comes to a barrage of questions? What's the black thing in your sig? Do you think you'll still be a sorcerer when you're 60 years old (human shell age, blah blah)?

#15 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

What did you think of my poem? (Check DA)

#16 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hm... theme. Maybe some type of bird or Rika from Higurashi.

So, how long does it take to for a feral cat to become domesticated?

If you could become any non-mythical animal, would it be a raven?

Would you be totally creeped out if furries actually existed like in the northern incident?

I watched this and it reminded me of a certain cat:

Edited by Elric, 05 March 2012 - 06:27 PM.

fox.gif

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

I've felt out of it, recently, so I delayed answering the questions. My answers aren't up to standards, so I am sorry if they seem insufficient for the time.

Have you ever met Larry in a physical form? Are you a religious person? Do you think smoking is a nasty habit? Was the red font above Larry speaking? Are you as patient as your bro Elric when it comes to a barrage of questions? What's the black thing in your sig? Do you think you'll still be a sorcerer when you're 60 years old (human shell age, blah blah)?

It depends, as Larry's physical form subjective. I have met him mentally, but I do not know if I have physically.
No. I am actually far more apathetic, but I play with religious and philosophical ideas. I see life in a more subjective manner than most, so I prefer not to restrain myself.
Yes, as it can truly tear a person apart. My father used to smoke and other family members have. My Aunt smoked for more than 40 years and it's nice that she finally quit. On the other hand, one of my aunts quit smoking for over 10 years, started up, quit, started up, and has been going in this cycle. Her schizophrenia isn't helping, though, it rather sad to watch.
I won't lie, that was Larry.
It depends... I can answer questions, but he has already answered over a hundred.
It is the data corruption Missingno. It is an interesting existence and seems to fit a form of chaos rather well.
As Larry and I have said, I can no longer give pure absolute answers. I do not know what the future will bring.

What did you think of my poem? (Check DA)

I liked it, I found it interesting. It was simplistic, yet meaningful.
Sorry for not saying anything, I need to get better at checking DA...

Hm... theme. Maybe some type of bird or Rika from Higurashi.

So, how long does it take to for a feral cat to become domesticated?

If you could become any non-mythical animal, would it be a raven?

Would you be totally creeped out if furries actually existed like in the northern incident?

I watched this and it reminded me of a certain cat:

I'll look some stuff up. Upon my next answer, I'll post some pictures.
It can take anywhere from several days to several months/years depending on the cat's age.
I wold prefer the ability to change shape, but... It would be a choice between the raven, coyote, and black cat. The raven has a specific charm, but so do the coyote and the cat. I mentioned other animals, but my interests are subject to whim.
Unfortunately, no. I no longer feel creeped out be certain things, including furries, as their activities online are more bizarre than the Northern Incident.
I am not up to my full potential as of now... What cat does it remind you of?

#18 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

What will you do if forced to eat a Klondike bar? Are you good at infiltration? Do you think that corporate greed is a bad thing? What is your favorite TV show? Do you believe in Laissez-faire capitalism?

#19 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

I can't find my 1776 American Continental Dollar I need help finding it. Did someone steal it, get greedy and hid it, or just got lost.

If you don't know how it looks this is it below.
http://www.money.org...contdollorw.jpg

LordPickleton.png

#20 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

How would you describe my personality to someone else?
How would you describe your personality to other people?

Favorite philosopher?

Do you think we will ever have another "Enlightenment" age where people make new philosophies?

If not cannibalistic furries, what are you afraid of?

Edited by Elric, 06 March 2012 - 07:00 PM.

fox.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!