Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

I meant to, but by the time I realised it was out, nobody had anything good to say about it and so I pretty much assumed the online would be dead.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#42 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

I meant to, but by the time I realised it was out, nobody had anything good to say about it and so I pretty much assumed the online would be dead.

Its by no means amazing but its worth a rent if your looking for a more realistic shooter with a decent story

#43 AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

I found Galaxy and Galaxy 2's level designs to be fantastic and innovative; among the best in the entire Mario series. But that's just another grumpy old man's opinion, lol.

The only thing I didn't like about the Galaxy series was it's very linear and one-dimensional nature of gameplay. Other than level design, though, yeah, I thought it was pretty exciting. I was talking more about the recent Mario sidescrollers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!