#41 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Lets go back to the intention of the orginal topic, if it is true that Sony and Microsoft will use some form of Anti used game usage on there systems this can bring People to Nintendo's side as some people are only able to get games through Used games. Also Gamefly will be interested to work with Nintendo than the other systems and could lead a partnership (if there is any potential of both of them gaining something). Some developers however will stick with Sony and Microsoft because of the Used game idea, but who exactly and how many devs will do this is unknown. I say this because some devs are getting vocal on how used game sells are determental to the industry.

Thank you for ending that stupidity!!!! You people are so not good when it comes to bias that I almost quit this site entirely! Can we please stop trolling.

I agree with you that developers do not like used games because it takes away from their sales. Although when it comes down to it if Nintendo supports used games the people will support Nintendo because a majority of games bought are used. A lot of people don't have the money. So developers will follow the people (potential customers) to nintendo and the wii u. You can't always do what's in your best interest.

Posted Image

#42 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Thank you for ending that stupidity!!!! You people are so not good when it comes to bias that I almost quit this site entirely! Can we please stop trolling.

I agree with you that developers do not like used games because it takes away from their sales. Although when it comes down to it if Nintendo supports used games the people will support Nintendo because a majority of games bought are used. A lot of people don't have the money. So developers will follow the people (potential customers) to nintendo and the wii u. You can't always do what's in your best interest.

That is a good statement as well. Nintendo may lose some support form companies but it may be a few or they will eventually go with Nintendo.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#43 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

nobody was trolling we were having an honset conversation. i also agree that developers would love for the used games market to fade away but i for one like to have an original copy. i just dont think we are ready for an all digital market and i think sony and microsoft know's this.

Psp Go Anyone?

Edited by Mr ECHO3, 01 April 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#44 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Psp Go Anyone?

psp go was too early.
It might be too early this year and next year too, who knows?
I've been buying pc games only on steam for years.

Why? Probably because of Christmas sales.
Make the game cheaper online, and people will buy it there.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#45 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

i dont really like sony either but personally i enjoy video games way too much to completely alienate myself from great games and franchises regardless of platform.

Spoken like a boss and a true gamer.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#46 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

psp go was too early.
It might be too early this year and next year too, who knows?
I've been buying pc games only on steam for years.

Why? Probably because of Christmas sales.
Make the game cheaper online, and people will buy it there.

i think it will be a while before we go all digital.
to the average consumer not having a physical copy is like partially owning a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!