#21 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

I suppose I should have been more clear. Microsoft said they have no intrest in making NEW 1st party exclusives. Or new IP's if your prefer. Halo is just 1 major crutch for Microsoft to milk and support itself. While I enjoy Halo. I wont be playing Matchmaking on Halo ever again. I got to Inheritor on Reach and played even more but Halo's online community just is piss poor. Trash Talkers, hackers, whinny kids so on and so forth. I will play Halo 4's Campaign but since Halo 4 is out around the launch of Wii U after I beat the campaign I ditch the 360 and stay only on the Wii U. The savior of video games.

There's Halo.... That's about it when it comes to "Hardcore."
For the record, I love Halo.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#22 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Speaking of which, There's rumors that Sony's going to do that too, but I doubt it.

yah its pretty much been confirmed that sony isn't doing the anti used games policy so hurray.

Signature_Fox.png

#23 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Xbox has better exclusives than PS3.

#24 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Nope. If you ask a typical person what games come to mind with Sony...They will never have heard of Jak and Daxter I know I havent. Killzone maybe...but its a crap game. Infamous ehh I guess I can give you that one. Modnation....Never heard of it. and Sly Cooper is like God Of War it dropped off the planet.

Nintendo has Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, F-Zero, Kirby, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, just to name a few.

like i said they may not all be up to the nintendo standard but that doesnt take away the fact that sony has alot of franchises and that was just the one's i could think of that you didnt put.

And wow if somebody has been playing games for more than 6 years and have never heard of jak and daxter then maybe they need to enlighten themselves to other genre's considering thats highly rated and an amazing franchise.(this coming from someone who enjoys ratchet and clank more than jak)

Xbox has better exclusives than PS3.

lol like what ?

#25 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

That one dude means Halo. Its the only good exclusive on the xbox. And yah I havent heard of Jak and Daxter. I dont and have never played PS1, 2, 3. I hate Playstation always have and always will.

like i said they may not all be up to the nintendo standard but that doesnt take away the fact that sony has alot of franchises and that was just the one's i could think of that you didnt put.

And wow if somebody has been playing games for more than 6 years and have never heard of jak and daxter then maybe they need to enlighten themselves to other genre's considering thats highly rated and an amazing franchise.(this coming from someone who enjoys ratchet and clank more than jak)

lol like what ?

Edited by Nin_Stream, 31 March 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#26 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

That one dude means Halo. Its the only good exclusive on the xbox. And yah I havent heard of Jak and Daxter. I dont and have never played PS1, 2, 3. I hate Playstation always have and always will.

Microsoft has the worst first party support in history.

Wow guess thats your preference

i dont really like sony either but personally i enjoy video games way too much to completely alienate myself from great games and franchises regardless of platform.

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Jak and Daxter is a platformer, kind of.
You silly for hating.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

I think you guys are being hard on Microsoft. Let's remember this is their second gen. They have halo, foreza, Fable, Project Gotham racing ( not sure if we will see them again) , and Gears of war I know not first party but a system seller this gen. Point I'm trying to make is of course Nintendo and Sony have better because they have been at it longer. Just saying.

#29 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

So you never had/played a PlayStation, but you hate it?

LordPickleton.png

#30 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Platform itself has nothing to do with it. I just dont like the company Sony. They should stick to making just TV's and DVD players and such. Plus the make such a big deal about Blue Ray and I hate and will never support Blue Ray its one of the things on my list I will never support. The 3 main things are Sony, Blue Ray, and Netflix. Not to mention after that big hack on the PS3 I lost all the respect I had left for Sony. They handled that very poorly.

Microsoft has the worst first party support in history.

Wow guess thats your preference

i dont really like sony either but personally i enjoy video games way too much to completely alienate myself from great games and franchises regardless of platform.

A friend of mine has a PS1 and PS3 I have watched him play a few games. They just bore me to death. He was playing Uncharted 3...cough cough Unchanged 3 cough cough. Plus I have a tendency to hate things that are "Popular" just to be different. Just so im not one of the mindless sheep followers. Take something like Gears Of Bore. I know a few people who love it and I know its a very popular serise but because its so popular I choose to hate it instantly. Just to be different.

So you never had/played a PlayStation, but you hate it?

#31 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I like Blu-Ray because it actually changes how optical discs worked a little more than just tightening the spiral on the disc.
Using a different colour laser was a nice idea.

Sony as a company do suck, I also dislike them.
Their arrogance shown by the PS3 launch price taught them a very costly lesson though, I hope they learned enough from it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#32 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Platform itself has nothing to do with it. I just dont like the company Sony. They should stick to making just TV's and DVD players and such. Plus the make such a big deal about Blue Ray and I hate and will never support Blue Ray its one of the things on my list I will never support. The 3 main things are Sony, Blue Ray, and Netflix. Not to mention after that big hack on the PS3 I lost all the respect I had left for Sony. They handled that very poorly.

A friend of mine has a PS1 and PS3 I have watched him play a few games. They just bore me to death. He was playing Uncharted 3...cough cough Unchanged 3 cough cough. Plus I have a tendency to hate things that are "Popular" just to be different. Just so im not one of the mindless sheep followers. Take something like Gears Of Bore. I know a few people who love it and I know its a very popular serise but because its so popular I choose to hate it instantly. Just to be different.

Please tell me what makes you hate Blu-Ray? Nintendo, Mario games, and the Legend of Zelda are very popular why don't you hate them? Of course games are boring when you are watching someone else playing them. I don't like Gears of War either, but it's not because it's "Popular".

Edited by Cerberuz, 31 March 2012 - 05:20 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Blu-Ray came at a bad time really.
Digital Distribution is finally starting to become commonplace.

Had Blu-Ray came maybe 2 or 3 years earlier, people might actually buy them.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

so let me get this straight you have a tendency to hate popular things just to be different.
There are literally millions of people who do that exact same thing^^^^^ which in turn makes you no different lmao. thats a flawed logic but i wont judge you

So do you hate nintendo or the wii < considering the popularity of both.

I think you guys are being hard on Microsoft. Let's remember this is their second gen. They have halo, foreza, Fable, Project Gotham racing ( not sure if we will see them again) , and Gears of war I know not first party but a system seller this gen. Point I'm trying to make is of course Nintendo and Sony have better because they have been at it longer. Just saying.

well considering the ps2 had an amazing first party line up i cant agree with that. as sony has shown that by their second generation console

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

They just bore me to death. He was playing Uncharted 3...cough cough Unchanged 3 cough cough.

I kind of agree here.
Uncharted is trying to be an action movie, but kind of fails imo.
I haven't had the chance to play it myself, and I'd love to one day.
Maybe on PS4, since Sony do love re-releasing things on their next consoles as a "pack" for people like me who skip some generations to their credit.
My opinions on it are solely from watching others play, let's plays on youtube, and trailers.

Please tell me what makes you hate Blu-Ray? Nintendo, Mario games, and the Legend of Zelda are very popular why don't you hate them? Of course games are boring when you are watching someone else playing them. I don't like Gears of War either, but it's not because it's "Popular".

Nintendo are hated by Xbots and Sony fangirls.
So they're unpopular in the "HARDCORE GAMING" crowd.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

I kind of agree here.
Uncharted is trying to be an action movie, but kind of fails imo.
I haven't had the chance to play it myself, and I'd love to one day.
Maybe on PS4, since Sony do love re-releasing things on their next consoles as a "pack" for people like me who skip some generations to their credit.
My opinions on it are solely from watching others play, let's plays on youtube, and trailers.

Nintendo are hated by Xbots and Sony fangirls.
So they're unpopular in the "HARDCORE GAMING" crowd.

I've had more fun playing Super Smash Brothers than watching people on Youtube play SSB.

The "Hardcore" are not good teens and some "grown men/adults" that didn't grow up.

Edited by Cerberuz, 31 March 2012 - 06:03 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#37 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

I hate blue ray for a very simple reason. I dont care what ANYONE SAYS. But to me there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. People are like OMG get this movie on Blueray its amazing....and I say F you it will look the exact same on a regular DVD. Maybe its just my eyes but there is not 1 single pixel better on blue rays.

Nope I have 2 Wiis. I love the Wii. I get great campaigns and dont have to put up with all that online competitiveness BS. There hasnt been much Nintendo has done that I havent liked. I pick and choose what I want to hate thats popular not everything.

so let me get this straight you have a tendency to hate popular things just to be different.
There are literally millions of people who do that exact same thing^^^^^ which in turn makes you no different lmao. thats a flawed logic but i wont judge you

So do you hate nintendo or the wii < considering the popularity of both.

well considering the ps2 had an amazing first party line up i cant agree with that. as sony has shown that by their second generation console

You sir are correct. Cookie for you.

I've had more fun playing Super Smash Brothers than watching people on Youtube play SSB.

The "Hardcore" are not good teens and some "grown men/adults" that didn't grow up.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 01 April 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#38 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I hate blue ray for a very simple reason. I dont care what ANYONE SAYS. But to me there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. People are like OMG get this movie on Blueray its amazing....and I say Wii you it will look the exact same on a regular DVD. Maybe its just my eyes but there is not 1 single pixel better on blue rays.

Nope I have 2 Wiis. I love the Wii. I get great campaigns and dont have to put up with all that online competitiveness BS. There hasnt been much Nintendo has done that I havent liked. I pick and choose what I want to hate thats popular not everything.

You sir are correct. Cookie for you.

So your a fanboy? lol

Btw blu-ray isnt just about the quality at which it presents things, its also about being able to hold more data on a single layer than any other dvd on the market.

eh actually i wont even bother with this any longer i already know where this is headed and its pretty pointless to talk with someone who hate's random things for no apparent reason.

#39 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Good call. You cant beat crazy. But no im a Nintendo Loyalist not a fanboy. I play 3 out of the 4 mainb systems. PC, Wii, 360. Sony though can kiss my ass lol. Fanboy is someone who only owns 1 systems and says its the best and every other system sucks.

So your a fanboy? lol

Btw blu-ray isnt just about the quality at which it presents things, its also about being able to hold more data on a single layer than any other dvd on the market.

eh actually i wont even bother with this any longer i already know where this is headed and its pretty pointless to talk with someone who hate's random things for no apparent reason.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 01 April 2012 - 01:50 PM.

#40 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

Lets go back to the intention of the orginal topic, if it is true that Sony and Microsoft will use some form of Anti used game usage on there systems this can bring People to Nintendo's side as some people are only able to get games through Used games. Also Gamefly will be interested to work with Nintendo than the other systems and could lead a partnership (if there is any potential of both of them gaining something). Some developers however will stick with Sony and Microsoft because of the Used game idea, but who exactly and how many devs will do this is unknown. I say this because some devs are getting vocal on how used game sells are determental to the industry.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!