#1 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Funcom developer Joel Bylos has told the official Nintendo magazine that he thinks that the Wii U will be the perfect home console for MMORPG’s due to the consoles innovative touch screen. Bylos believes that the Wii U could be the first console to run a massively multiplayer online role playing game without any compromise.

“Wii U could be the first real console on which running an MMORPG without compromise is plausible. The controller is perfect for lining up those rows of hotbars that are essential in most MMOs. A customisable touchscreen interface combined with the 3D spatial movement of a console controller could be a winner.” Maybe that WoW rumor was not so far-fetched.

Posted Image

#2 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

I know you guys think that WOW coming to the Wii U was not possible, but they were thinking of putting it on phones. I personally don't like WOW, but anything can happen.

LordPickleton.png

#3 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Dragon Quest X Wii U better than Wii version confirmed?
Of course.
But I wonder, all we've heard about are these Western developers....
What do Japanese companies think?
I really want to know what Square Enix, Namco Bandai, Sega, Capcom, and Atlus think about the Wii U.
To be honest, all I want is for Kingdom Hearts III to be on the Wii U,too.
Doubt it'll happen :/
Posted Image

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

I just want a Monster Hunter Frontier Online for the Wii U or something like Frontier, that game has all the moster and more than the regular Monster Hunter's we get.

LordPickleton.png

#5 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Phantasy Star Online 2!!! Runescape?? Oh wait! Club Penguin :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh that already came to the wii(well a party CP game.. not online)
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

If wow was coming to wii u, it'd be activision's fault.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Funcom developer Joel Bylos has told the official Nintendo magazine that he thinks that the Wii U will be the perfect home console for MMORPG’s due to the consoles innovative touch screen. Bylos believes that the Wii U could be the first console to run a massively multiplayer online role playing game without any compromise.

“Wii U could be the first real console on which running an MMORPG without compromise is plausible. The controller is perfect for lining up those rows of hotbars that are essential in most MMOs. A customisable touchscreen interface combined with the 3D spatial movement of a console controller could be a winner.” Maybe that WoW rumor was not so far-fetched.

Man you don't have to believe me but i was going to make the same EXACT thread a few minutes ago and exactly had the same labled fake eshop leak about world of warcraft in mind. But i didn't made the thread because i didn't saw any sure sources ... the article being written in a way that i didn't notice the actual developer said this ... hmm never heard of funcom a lot so that why my mind didn't notice.

Somehow i thought the source was some mainstream hippe or some analyst ...

Overall ... this is still only a dev opinion ... it's not a rumor that would indicate something got out which they didn't want to say. None-the-less ... good news as always.

Edited by Stewox, 03 April 2012 - 09:50 AM.

Posted Image

#8 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

next up... Runescape
sure MMO,s can come out, the tablets great for it, but I will not pay 60$ to level up in shovelware, the mmo's coming out better be good (aka not wow not runescape)
:laugh:

#9 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

ah i remember when that marvel mmo was supposed to come to console's.

Hopefully the wii u gets more than just dragon quest

#10 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

I WAS a big fan of MMORPG's until I began to realise how much time it was literally forcing me to consume.
If it they come to the Wii U maybe I'll reconsider playing them again but this time I'm going to try not to get addicted.

"nek minnet"

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#11 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

I just want a Monster Hunter Frontier Online for the Wii U or something like Frontier, that game has all the moster and more than the regular Monster Hunter's we get.

You know what would be awesome? To have Monster Hunter Frontier-like online and to have an offline story mode, like MH3.
Posted Image

#12 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

there is so many topics about mmos guys, I cant repeat my self, boring.. lol As for funcom, u mean CONAN? Its to late for wow to come in the consoles, its soo old.. I personally would never buy it again after so many years.

Edited by Orion, 15 April 2012 - 08:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!