Photo

Just for fun: Lets brainstorm what Miaymoto's new game could be?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Miyamoto isnt working on that simulation racing game. Thats Capcom, Namco Bandai and Sega.

Even though you said it won't be realistic, I bet it will be that new driving game Nintendo is working on. You can have realistic characters and maybe some familiar ones *cough cough* R.O.B *cough cough* Mario. But this time it won't be like Mario Kart, it will be a simulation.

Miyamoto makes games from real life things he enjoys. Thats what inspires him. Awhile back I believe he said something about really enjoying swimming. Thats what people are talking about I think.

What's up with water?

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#22 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Miyamoto isnt working on that simulation racing game. Thats Capcom, Namco Bandai and Sega.

Miyamoto makes games from real life things he enjoys. Thats what inspires him. Awhile back I believe he said something about really enjoying swimming. Thats what people are talking about I think.

ha lol i see. Didn't he make Endless Ocean?
Posted Image

#23 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

What if he's making a game that mixes RTS with first or third person action/adventure/shooter/brawler (any combo of the / / list, lol). Think Halo on your TV with Halo Wars on your controller screen simultaneously, or World of Warcraft on your TV and Warcraft on your contoller screen simultaneously...

#24 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

What if he's making a game that mixes RTS with first or third person action/adventure/shooter/brawler (any combo of the / / list, lol). Think Halo on your TV with Halo Wars on your controller screen simultaneously, or World of Warcraft on your TV and Warcraft on your contoller screen simultaneously...

Genre overload right there! But knowing Miyamoto, he'd somehow make it a simple and highly fun game.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#25 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Like Starhawk where it is a third person shooter and a real time strategy game, but instead of everything on the TV the RTS part can be on the controller for faster gameplay.

The controller will make it easier "We need a barrier on the left side of the map" "Ok, let me just run all the way over there"

Edited by Cerberuz, 12 April 2012 - 02:39 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#26 Fire Mario

Fire Mario

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario! Pokemon, Kirby, and much more.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Whatever it is I'm sure that it'll be something amazing and addictive, maybe it'll be a new RPG since I like that sort of thing but anything would be nice. If not RPG maybe a Action/Adventure game but a new fighting game would be awesome.
Posted Image

#27 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

*posted on accident*

Edited by Cerberuz, 12 April 2012 - 02:38 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#28 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Took me a minute to remember what Endless Ocean was. I dont know if he made that. I dont think so...Could be wrong but I dont believe so.

ha lol i see. Didn't he make Endless Ocean?

#29 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

No, he didn't make Endless Ocean.

LordPickleton.png

#30 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

If your talking about the collaboration game that was announced on Nintendo Direct, I'm afraid you're mistaken. It's an SRPG for the 3DS called Project X Zone.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/revealed-the-mystery-project-from-capcom-sega-and-namco-bandai
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-full-scans-for-project-x-zone
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-first-direct-feed-screenshots-from-project-x-zone
Posted Image

#31 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Like Starhawk where it is a third person shooter and a real time strategy game, but instead of everything on the TV the RTS part can be on the controller for faster gameplay.

The controller will make it easier "We need a barrier on the left side of the map" "Ok, let me just run all the way over there"

Exactly. It would also be pretty sweet to tell you squad to attack a target while you, the "hero", for lack of a better term, attack from a different position or perform some other task.

#32 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

U Party.

trollface.jpg
Posted Image

#33 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

Oops you indeed have corrected me. Purhaps the racing game I was thinking of was Project Cars...
...hmm. Either way Miyamoto isnt working on a racing game.

If your talking about the collaboration game that was announced on Nintendo Direct, I'm afraid you're mistaken. It's an SRPG for the 3DS called Project X Zone.

http://nintendo3dsbl...nd-namco-bandai
http://nintendo3dsbl...-project-x-zone
http://nintendo3dsbl...-project-x-zone

#34 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Oops you indeed have corrected me. Purhaps the racing game I was thinking of was Project Cars...
...hmm. Either way Miyamoto isnt working on a racing game.

Maybe you meant "Concept Grand Prix."

#35 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Nope never heard of it. I meant Project Cars. Since thats the most "realistic" racing game the Wii U will have.

Maybe you meant "Concept Grand Prix."

#36 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Nope never heard of it. I meant Project Cars. Since thats the most "realistic" racing game the Wii U will have.

Yeah, but it's coming to all platforms and "Concept Grand Prix" is Nintendo only. Miyamoto will have nothing to do with Project Cars, he has a higher chance of helping with Concept Grand Prix.

LordPickleton.png

#37 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Concept Grand Prix will be realistic. It will be a new realistic racer to compete with Forza and GT. It is not confirmed though.

#38 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

Either way. EVEN IF Miyamoto is making that game I wont get it. Besides Mario Kart and F-Zero I do not like ANY racing games. Forza uhg....hate it with a burning passion.

Concept Grand Prix will be realistic. It will be a new realistic racer to compete with Forza and GT. It is not confirmed though.

#39 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

^Boo!

#40 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Either way. EVEN IF Miyamoto is making that game I wont get it. Besides Mario Kart and F-Zero I do not like ANY racing games. Forza uhg....hate it with a burning passion.

You can just say you don't like realistic racing games, but rather arcade racing games. <_<

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!