#1 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

I've started to follow e3's three or four years ago but there are some things that I'm not sure of about it. These questions apply to Nintendo:

1. Do we already know the existence of all the games that will be shown at e3? For example, is it possible that a game late in developement (almost done) doesnt get leaked or announced before e3? Could we wish to see an F-Zero trailer this e3? (I know its unlikely, but is it impossible?)

2. Is there any chance that they reveal specs, power, processor etc?
Posted Image

#2 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

I've started to follow e3's three or four years ago but there are some things that I'm not sure of about it. These questions apply to Nintendo:

1. Do we already know the existence of all the games that will be shown at e3? For example, is it possible that a game late in developement (almost done) doesnt get leaked or announced before e3? Could we wish to see an F-Zero trailer this e3? (I know its unlikely, but is it impossible?)

1. Yes, it sometimes won't get leaked.
2. Minor ones if it's Nintendo. They will quickly say "1080p 60 FPS" and maybe what engine it runs. That's about it, you'll have to find the GPU, CPU, etc. somewhere else.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 12 April 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

1. YES
2. Argh
Posted Image

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

For the specs you will need to got to a tech/gadget site that opens the console before or after launch.

LordPickleton.png

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

I can guarantee that Nintendo isn't going to reveal any specs for the Wii U. It's not their style to do that.
They would focus mostly on games.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

1. The only games we know for a fact/logic for now is Pikmin 3, and all the 3rd party games already announces so far on Wii U.

2. I hope, I don't know about anyone else but it would be awesome if they pulled a Sony E3 2005 and went full on with the specs, but it is Nintendo and the last time they announced full specs at E3 was Gamecube's full unviel at E3 2001, but a person can hope.

Edited by Meelow100, 12 April 2012 - 02:22 PM.

#7 Fire Mario

Fire Mario

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario! Pokemon, Kirby, and much more.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

1. Yes well some at least, I think leaking is possible because it's happened before many times.
2. I really hope so, it would be very useful for us to know everything about what the Wii U has to offer.
Posted Image

#8 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Ever since Iwata said on stage that "specs don't matter", I doubt they will ever show specs for future products.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#9 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

1st: Of course we DON'T know ever single game that will be mentioned. I bet we only know about 75%. Miyamoto's new game might be revealed or hinted at. They will probably say (NOT SHOW) but say something about Smash Bros. Nintendo always has surprises up their sleeve.

2nd...Ehhhh We wont learn much powerwise. Nintendo will once again say True 1080p and 60fps. They might say YES IT IS BETTER THEN THE CURRENT GENS to shut up the baboons lol.

P.S. On a side note wouldnt it be funny if the Wii U's start up screen was it saying something like Suck it Xbox and Playstation.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#10 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

1st: Of course we DON'T know ever single game that will be mentioned. I bet we only know about 75%. Miyamoto's new game might be revealed or hinted at. They will probably say (NOT SHOW) but say something about Smash Bros. Nintendo always has surprises up their sleeve.

2nd...Ehhhh We wont learn much powerwise. Nintendo will once again say True 1080p and 60fps. They might say YES IT IS BETTER THEN THE CURRENT GENS to shut up the baboons lol.

P.S. On a side note wouldnt it be funny if the Wii U's start up screen was it saying something like Suck it Xbox and Playstation.

LOL I pictured it.
Posted Image

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

1. The only games we know for a fact/logic for now is Pikmin 3, and all the 3rd party games already announces so far on Wii U.

2. I hope, I don't know about anyone else but it would be awesome if they pulled a Sony E3 2005 and went full on with the specs, but it is Nintendo and the last time they announced full specs at E3 was Gamecube's full unviel at E3 2001, but a person can hope.

No, Sony E3 2006 was WAY Better.

RIDGE RACER!!!!!!!!!

#12 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

RIDGE RACER!!!!!!!!!

This time it would be......

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-ZERO!

Edited by Andy, 12 April 2012 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

RIDGE RACER!!!!!!!!!

599 US dollars and "Gient Enemy Crab"

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

we already know F zero is not in development, miyamoto is considering it though

http://mynintendonew...zero-for-wii-u/
Posted Image

#15 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Now all I need is pedals for my racing games.

LordPickleton.png

#16 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

*Drops PSP*Ooops.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 12 April 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#17 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

1. Yeah, probably
2. Was that... was that supposed to be a joke?! CAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING!

Edited by Reaper Pin, 12 April 2012 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image

#18 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

1. Yeah, probably
2. Was that... was that supposed to be a joke?! CAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING!

Haha no, it's not a joke.
Posted Image

#19 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

1. Leaks have happened (most recently a 3ds stolen off the factory line 2ish months early) but even then full specs would be possible only a few weeks before launch

2.maybe, I feel they would be doing comparisons,maybe some broad specs to narrow down things, and well, you could guess some power off Wiiu games being showcased

if they confirm or deny unreal 4, that may be a big show if the system is powerful or moderate
:laugh:

#20 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

1. We probably don't know too much about the games being shown @ E3, excetpt for the ones they've hinted at (Darkstalkers 2, Pikmin 3, etc.).
Anything could be shown, really. A new F-Zero is still a possibility.

2. Nintendo probably won't talk too much about specs, since that's not their style.

I hope that once these Wii U games start popping up, we won't harp as much on these specs.
I've been guilty of obsessing over the rumors myself, but I'm trying to get back to how I was before the Ninty graphics hype.

We already know the games will look good (although, I would like to see more HD action. I'm not gonna lie),
but more importantly, we know that many Devs are supporting, and claim it's fairly easy to develop for. That's big.

Edited by dagwood dang, 13 April 2012 - 01:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!