Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Erm the WiiU is not out yet.

Lololol you know what I mean xD Wii launch title.

So to repeat my point:

Cod 3 was a launchtitle on the Wii, a very outdated console even at the time. So I don't see a reason why BO2 shouldn't come to the Wii U. Activision took the time to adapt graphics and controls for that game, so why not do the same for this game?

The reveal is in 5 hours or so I believe. Some screens have been leaked and it's set in a futuristic setting which I think is a good move. Maybe we'll finally see some change in the series? The biggest change since MW4?

The Wii U NEEDS this game, most preferably with extra content. It would be a system seller.
No sig.

#62 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

It's a neither confirm or deny for Wii or Wii U. Probably still Nintendo NDA

near the end of the video

#63 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

He said Wii SKU, not Wii U.
SKU means product.

He did mean both Wii and Wii U though.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#64 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

I see the sci-fi stufh they put there,

since it's the 20th crappy cod out there, I won't even give it a chance before I say it will be the same pointless aspects to an overused title, nuff said, I don't think anyone can argue, lets go get battlefield 3 on here
:laugh:

#65 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:48 AM

He said Wii SKU, not Wii U.
SKU means product.

He did mean both Wii and Wii U though.

I know he said SKU, thats why I mentioned Wii and Wii U in my post. The description mentions Wii U, so I presume they asked that question and they have no answer to any Wii type (including U)

I see the sci-fi stufh they put there,

since it's the 20th crappy cod out there, I won't even give it a chance before I say it will be the same pointless aspects to an overused title, nuff said, I don't think anyone can argue, lets go get battlefield 3 on here

9th actually and why the CoD hate?

#66 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

they have no answer to any Wii type (including U)

http://community.cal...ps_2/forums/wii
Confirmed for Wii.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#67 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I know he said SKU, thats why I mentioned Wii and Wii U in my post. The description mentions Wii U, so I presume they asked that question and they have no answer to any Wii type (including U)

9th actually and why the CoD hate?

cause hating cod is what all the hipsters do now.

seriously though most people hate it just because everyone else does, i doubt cod has little influence on most of the people who dislike it in the first place.

#68 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

No matter what, people will always hate it. (but yet it sells bigtime)
No sig.

#69 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

http://community.cal...ps_2/forums/wii
Confirmed for Wii.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Read: Wii Forum Announcement

Members of the Wii Community — When migrating our forums from Call of Duty: Black Ops to the new site, the "Wii" section migrated with it, which should not have been the case.

To date, we have only confirmed development for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. Please stay tuned here for any updates.

by [3ARC] ADMIN (May 2, 2012)

False alarm.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#70 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Good to know, but it will come, tho I dont care for a Wii version. Wii U version? Yes please.
No sig.

#71 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

I believe Treyarch are making the next COD but IW for MW4.

dude get your facts straight infinity wary isnt doing squat any more and yes trearch is doing the battlefield 2142 rip off of Blops 2 and also say goodbye to MW4, since the storyline is done, so plz do us a favor and get your facts straight before you confuse everybody thank you
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#72 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

What do you mean InfinityWard aren't making the CoD after this one?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#73 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

My only beef with COD is that they like to release one every year. But I only played one COD and that was MW Reflex edition on the Wii. So I might look into this game since I like the futuristic setting.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#74 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

My only beef with COD is that they like to release one every year. But I only played one COD and that was MW Reflex edition on the Wii. So I might look into this game since I like the futuristic setting.

Pokemon games have been coming out every year for the past 3 years. It'll be four years when Black and White 2 are released this year.

2012 : B&W2
2011: B&W
2010: HG & SS
2009: Platinum

Call of Duty is just the name of the title. The two teams have two year cycles and alternate, you could switch Battlefield and Medal of Honor every year (don't say they're different devs etc, call of duty also has different devs. Activision just publishes and so does EA (I don't get why EA guy made that tweet because they have done the same thing))

2012: Medal of Honor
2011: Battlefield 3
2010: Medal of Honor
2009/2010: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

#75 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

dude get your facts straight infinity wary isnt doing squat any more and yes trearch is doing the battlefield 2142 rip off of Blops 2 and also say goodbye to MW4, since the storyline is done, so plz do us a favor and get your facts straight before you confuse everybody thank you

What facts do you have? are you an internal developer at infinty ward? If not then how could you even confirm something like that. and btw just because battlefield has a shooter set in the future doesnt mean every shooter made afterwards is a rip-off.

#76 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

EA today, mocked cod by activision... lol.. http://mynintendonew...red-on-twitter/

Either ways, I dont like the graphics in black ops.. why they dont improve them. Maybe because they built their games in xbox first.. lol (I answered my question).. Thats the problem with activision. They offer nothing new.. old recipe and old graphics.. I also remember war at world, with poor AI. I am not playing cod's though... In general cods are bad AI because activision abandoned pc. They are lazy. (medal of honor too).. lol

If you search youtube, they are plenty of videos from players, who play without playing.. they just walk and the game unfolds without any other buttons.. lol

Edited by Orion, 03 May 2012 - 02:27 PM.

#77 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

What facts do you have? are you an internal developer at infinty ward? If not then how could you even confirm something like that. and btw just because battlefield has a shooter set in the future doesnt mean every shooter made afterwards is a rip-off.

i'm very aware of that, but if you would take the time to compare both games Blops2 has VERY similar robots and vehicles from 2142!!!!!
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#78 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

i'm very aware of that, but if you would take the time to compare both games Blops2 has VERY similar robots and vehicles from 2142!!!!!

agreed but then again alot of the vehicles in blops are being pulled from prototype weapons.

Though i wont deny the similarity then again im sure 2142 wasnt the first to have those concepts of robots or weapons either.

Alot of what i saw in the trailer for blops2 ive seen plenty of times in mech based anime'

EA today, mocked cod by activision... lol.. http://mynintendonew...red-on-twitter/

Either ways, I dont like the graphics in black ops.. why they dont improve them. Maybe because they built their games in xbox first.. lol (I answered my question).. Thats the problem with activision. They offer nothing new.. old recipe and old graphics.. I also remember war at world, with poor AI. I am not playing cod's though... In general cods are bad AI because activision abandoned pc. They are lazy. (medal of honor too).. lol

If you search youtube, they are plenty of videos from players, who play without playing.. they just walk and the game unfolds without any other buttons.. lol

s.

well given the fact that the developers under activision are only given about 18 month dev cycles im not surprised that they haven't upgraded there tech by a lot .

Not to mention the fact that the series always has multiple Dev's working on it which means the little progress made in between likely doesn't help the other Dev's in there game.

i doubt IW and Treyarch share there thoughts together on how to improve the graphics in the series

#79 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

You shouldn't quote posts that were made 3 months ago.

#80 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Activision owns blizzard to, and they leech peoples money for many years now, with world of warcraft.. Other companies do that style of games too, but at least they have time to upgrade their tech.

My personal opinion is, its not the tech at all.. They create the game for xbox and then they throw it in the other platforms by moding the files... Thats why poor graphics, with polygons, poor textures, poor AI.. etc..

Western developers in general, become to lazy, they have to fire them all and get fresh blood... they become greedy and they perform less in their work.. They just fishing stupid customers to sell their craps..

An example is EA even if its a bad company for me.. At least they dont built their games in a console that is 8 years old, they know that it will be NO success at all.. ! Thats why crysis 1 and 3, battlefield 3, etc are made for the PC, and then they downgrade them for the other platforms.

So this kind of excuses, dont mean anything to me..

As I said in the past, this games are caput.. over..

I would love to see fps with action / rpg content.. I want to built my soldiers, the militarist org or my own military camp, or rogue building with secret agents, the values for what I am fighting for, etc.. I want interaction and not just a couple of missions.. I dont want scripts, I want to be me... in this games.. (tps style game, when not in mission, and fps game while I am in a mission that I choose to do), good graphics, dialogues, alternative endings, huge worlds and content... For example, when I am not in a mission, I want to visit the base cantina and have a laugh, or go out in local towns, have fun.. buy stuff.. interact, training new techniques and hire new soldiers, etc.. Even enriching my missions with short of rogue investigations.. I want stuff like that.. I dont like just missions and cut scenes in an already written scenario by militarists, against taliban or Russia.. lol.. pfff so boring.. I want missions to be a part of the game, not the game... And a dynamic short of quest (missions) by the markets, investors, countries, companies, and choose between them.. I hope you get the point.

This games that are poor in everything.. and give you nothing more than.. kill and revive, kill and revive, be a specific ethnicity and a specific person.. I dont even bother to buy them.

Till then, wake me up, when September ends..

Edited by Orion, 03 May 2012 - 04:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!