• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

So, I know most people do not really care about this game but, I like black ops because of Zombies and I really feel it would be cool with new controller. Being able to see zombies coming from behind and other cool things but, I have read different reports that it might not be coming to the Wii U. This is a game that will make this system seem legit to casual gamers and has to be here.

“We understand that Activision has no plans to support Wii U, which means the biggest selling title of Call of Duty will be missing,” says Gibson.

I really hope this is wrong and it comes to the U!

http://www.digitaltr...u-says-analyst/

#22 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

It has a 0.01% chance of not coming to the Wii U.

That's how much influence the CoD haters have on the industry.

Treyarch went as far as supporting the Wii with World at War, Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 3, and has become the highest selling FPS on the Wii. Nintendo knows that the series is valuable asset, regardless of gameplay. If they were given the opportunity to have it on their system, they ain't going to knock it back.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#23 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

IF CALL OF DUTY IS NOT COMING TO THE WII U, NINTENDO IS GOING TO BE LOSING A LOT OF MONEY.
Besides, It probably will though because the Wii U is more powerful than PS3 and Xbox 360. And it has all of the input buttons PS3 does. So, why wouldn't they have CoD on the WIi U?

Edited by nintendo3DS, 23 April 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#24 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Don't worry, it will come to the Wii U.

Activison goes wherever they can to make some big bucks.

#25 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

Don't worry, it will come to the Wii U.

Activison goes wherever they can to make some big bucks.

haha I agree. I just hope so! I keep trying to make some decent topics to tie me over till thursday then I got a month till E3. Need something to tie me over! :ph34r:

#26 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

IF CALL OF DUTY IS NOT COMING TO THE WII U, NINTENDO IS GOING TO BE LOSING A LOT OF MONEY.
Besides, It probably will though because the Wii U is more powerful than PS3 and Xbox 360. And it has all of the input buttons PS3 does. So, why wouldn't they have CoD on the WIi U?

Close, but can you click in a circle pad?

I guess the touch screen could replace that, but it might feel uncomfortable and difficult to react quickly.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#27 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

I guess the touch screen could replace that, but it might feel uncomfortable and difficult to react quickly.

The problem here is that you've limited yourself to copying the entire PS3/Xbox360 button configuration to the Wii U's design.
Things like Killstreak Rewards, Equipment and NVG can be set to the touch screen, freeing other buttons for more common actions like jumping and crouch/prone.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#28 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

I hope they either change the circle pads to analog sticks, or find a way to make the circle pads clickable. (Is that even possible?)

#29 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

I hope they either change the circle pads to analog sticks, or find a way to make the circle pads clickable. (Is that even possible?)

Anything is possible.

LordPickleton.png

#30 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

If the Call of Duty games won't support the Wii Mote, I will really pissed. It's like going a step backwards for me, the Wii mote controls are way more precise for me and it doesn't look like I would have a broken neck. (I mean seriously, you always point at the middle of the screen! No freedom at all!)

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#31 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

If the Call of Duty games won't support the Wii Mote, I will really pissed. It's like going a step backwards for me, the Wii mote controls are way more precise for me and it doesn't look like I would have a broken neck. (I mean seriously, you always point at the middle of the screen! No freedom at all!)

I agree here. Never played CoD on the Wii, but to have the opportunity to play a full HD CoD game with Wiimote controls on the Wii U? That would just be too awesome. I get the feeling they might leave it out though, but I seriously hope not.

Posted Image

#32 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

Activision will support both the Wii U and Classic Controller/Pro, seeing as the Classic Controller/Pro has the same button layout as the Wii U controller. Don't count on the Wii Remote support. But it's still likely.

Posted Image

#33 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

I don't play cod but it would be good for the Wii U platform because it would draw the cod diehards to the WII U.

#34 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

Of course CoD will be on Wiiu, but definitely not Black Op's 2. With the rapid developement of CoD, there's no way Treyarch would have time to port it onto the system. You'll more than likely have to wait until MW4. Doesn't matter much anyways as there are multiple other FPS'/violent shooters announced for the system (Ghost Recon, Killer Freaks, Metro: Last Light, etc)

#35 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

It's a big-name game, therefore it'll go out to any major console. It'll be on the Wii U no matter what.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#36 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

Of course CoD will be on Wiiu, but definitely not Black Op's 2. With the rapid developement of CoD, there's no way Treyarch would have time to port it onto the system. You'll more than likely have to wait until MW4. Doesn't matter much anyways as there are multiple other FPS'/violent shooters announced for the system (Ghost Recon, Killer Freaks, Metro: Last Light, etc)

I'd imagine it's been in development for the past two years. I always assumed that Treyarch began work on BO2 or whatever it is immediately after finishing Black Ops, that's how they keep up the one game a year cycle. They'd have had plenty of time to port it to Wii U, and seeing as Treyarch is much more friendly to Nintendo consoles than IW, I'd say it's very likely.

Also, don't count on there being an MW4. I'm expecting Future Warfare more than anything.

Edited by Deadly Virus, 24 April 2012 - 03:49 AM.

Posted Image

#37 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

Merged with the "ideas for Call of Duty Wii U" thread.

Would be awesome to play Zombie's with the Wii U Controller though :D

#38 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

COD will come to the Wii U no matter what, but I don't know if BO2 will. I kind of hope so, I loved BO1 even though multiplayer freaked me out after a while! But Zombies is awesome and the campaign was surprisingly good too, but the Wii's graphical limitations were in the way to make it a true experience for me.
No sig.

#39 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

And how is that? Dev Kits have been around for the Wii U since before the development started on Black Ops 2.

Posted Image

#40 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

I finished school back in 2008........ Not 1 of the 86 or so people on my friends list plays COD. And half of them are ditching the 360 and Getting a Wii U so I wont have a lack of friends.

sounds like ur surrounded by a bunch of really awesome people. either way, COD must be there, if you love nintendo, you will want COD on that system cos you want the system to succeed
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!