• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 adfalcon

adfalcon

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

In advance sorry if I am not totally clear for it is hard to type on the iPhone.
I have always been a Wii gamer and I am an avid wii CoD player.
First thing first, I am pretty sure that the WiiU version of CoD will have all of the features the 360 and ps3 versions will have, but I want to discuss a few features the WiiU could exculsively have. First I would love to be able to play with the Wiimote, as it has wonderful first person shooter controls. Secondly I would like the map to be on the screen on the controller. This next idea is probably my best, have the option to turn off the map and on the camera on the controller. Then you could look down and basically video chat with everybody. And on the killcam if the person you got killed by had the camera on you could see his reaction.
Feel free to comment on my ideas and post your own.

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

In advance sorry if I am not totally clear for it is hard to type on the iPhone.
I have always been a Wii gamer and I am an avid wii CoD player.
First thing first, I am pretty sure that the WiiU version of CoD will have all of the features the 360 and ps3 versions will have, but I want to discuss a few features the WiiU could exculsively have. First I would love to be able to play with the Wiimote, as it has wonderful first person shooter controls. Secondly I would like the map to be on the screen on the controller. This next idea is probably my best, have the option to turn off the map and on the camera on the controller. Then you could look down and basically video chat with everybody. And on the killcam if the person you got killed by had the camera on you could see his reaction.
Feel free to comment on my ideas and post your own.

Lol, I wouldn't like the whole reaction part. Especially, other people seeing me when I rage. XD
Good ideas though. ;)

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Yes, good Idea the killcam on the wiiu screen instead of the TV.

I want the same people devoloping the game as on 360 and PS3 versions.

Because on MW it was Treyarch on Wii and Infinity Ward on 360 and PS3.
So they were different.

#4 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

So they were different.

Aslong as they are not filled with Nintendo hate when doing it, as it seems that this would be the breeding grounds for fan boys if they are to good for a wii version. I just want to go back to the days when people didn't care about who makes the games and just about the games themselves.. Sometimes this video game wars seem a lot like politics when people are putting their blind faith behind companies that are practically robbing them but oh well

Posted Image

#5 adfalcon

adfalcon

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

I hope that now the Nintendo's console will be taken seriously with better graphics and the new Nintendo Network. I am worried that haters will ruin the extremely bright future of the WiiU. But back on topic, I believe that IW and Treyarch will give the WiiU the full experience of CoD that the Xbox360 and PS3 are currently getting. Of course I believe that with map packs and Elite, we will be along with PS3 with getting most stuff second. But that is to be expected with Microsoft having the deal with Activision.

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

Aslong as they are not filled with Nintendo hate when doing it, as it seems that this would be the breeding grounds for fan boys if they are to good for a wii version. I just want to go back to the days when people didn't care about who makes the games and just about the games themselves.. Sometimes this video game wars seem a lot like politics when people are putting their blind faith behind companies that are practically robbing them but oh well

Sadly it's going to stay that way. As much as I wish it would just go away, it's not going to go anytime soon so long as we have immature kids with consoles their parents bought them who take it for granted.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Hoodbury

Hoodbury

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, CoD

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:49 AM

I was a big CoD player on the Wii as well; and similar to you, I just want to be able to use my Wiimote and chuck still.

But for the new controller there are plenty of ideas I suppose
- Kill streaks is the main one of course I would assume. It's perfect for a top down view for a lot of the air support kill streaks. Or for remote control of things like sentry guns and RC car type kill streaks could use the gyro controls.
- I'm not a fan of video of the players reaction due to the immaturaty of the world :P, but it could be used for using your face as your player if that's something you would like to do. So that would be more the camera than the video camera.
- The HUD could go on the controller screen leaving the TV less cluttered and more cinematic looking.
- The menu could be brought up during the game on the controller making it so you can switch classes while still viewing the game. You could even edit classes right from there during the lobby view.
- Constant scoreboard could display on the controller screen so you don't have to bring it up on the TV and ruin your view.
- Stats/Achievements could display down on the controller either during a game or in the lobby.
- You could have the map display on the controller and then using touch, you could mark on your map where the enemy is or where you want your squad to focus on and your markings would also display on their maps. Could do a lot of team work type of things using the touch screen.
- Similar to the Tokyo street tech demo thing, you could use the controller's gyro capabilities to look around for spy planes and other air support to shoot down with your rockets.

But most of all, I just want the full version of the game for us Nintendo folk and to be able to use my Wii-mote/nun chuck still.

#8 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

So they were different.

TBF Infinity Ward are nowhere near as good as they once where and I do actually think if Treyarch ever got a chance to have a proper crack at a Modern Warfare game (not just a port but a full blown game) for all systems they would do a stellar job.

#9 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

great ideas i think, and very possible to come true :D
Posted Image

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

TBF Infinity Ward are nowhere near as good as they once where and I do actually think if Treyarch ever got a chance to have a proper crack at a Modern Warfare game (not just a port but a full blown game) for all systems they would do a stellar job.

I believe Treyarch are making the next COD but IW for MW4.

#11 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

I believe Treyarch are making the next COD but IW for MW4.

There making a MW 4 ?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

There making a MW 4 ?

Most likely...

#13 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

I know this wont happen but PLEASE NINTENDO DO NOT ALLOW COD ON THE WII U. It will make the Wii U question its own exsistance and self distruct cause anyones system to explode.

Seriously COD is corruption on a disc. But it will come out Black OPs 2 uhg. I certainly will not get it. And like my Xbox 360 friends list I WILL NOT BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE WHO PLAYS COD AT ALL.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#14 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

I know this wont happen but PLEASE NINTENDO DO NOT ALLOW COD ON THE WII U. It will make the Wii U question its own exsistance and self distruct cause anyones system to explode.

Seriously COD is corruption on a disc. But it will come out Black OPs 2 uhg. I certainly will not get it. And like my Xbox 360 friends list I WILL NOT BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE WHO PLAYS COD AT ALL.

Good luck with getting friends then.

Everyone plays COD, Everyone. I bet some of your friends at school play COD.

Edited by Terrabyte20xx, 23 February 2012 - 09:25 AM.

Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#15 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

ARE U F'IN CRAZY THE WIIU WONT SELL AMAZINGLY IF THEY DONT HAVE COD

The wii sold many units imagine what hardore games and good graphics could of done to that 200 units!

#16 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

Good luck with getting friends then.

Everyone plays COD, Everyone. I bet some of your friends at school play COD.

I finished school back in 2008........ Not 1 of the 86 or so people on my friends list plays COD. And half of them are ditching the 360 and Getting a Wii U so I wont have a lack of friends.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#17 Kuji

Kuji

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

cant wait for Black Ops 2 on the Wii U epic Zombie killing:P the good thing is we will get DLC this time :)

#18 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

cant wait for Black Ops 2 on the Wii U epic Zombie killing:P the good thing is we will get DLC this time Posted Image

Black Ops 2???
Call of Duty Ancient Warfare man.

#19 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Don't know if it was shared but please reply if you like.

You know on the PS3 and 360 version in Black OPS and MW3 you could play split screen with a friend or sibling. Well for online they should let the person using the T.V. to be logged in on their account and the second player using the Wii U controller could also be logged in on their account. Whether they choose from another account on the Wii U(sibling), their own account(visiting gamer friend), or guest account. That way two people can level up their online profile at the same time.

You know sometimes it happens your friend visits and you decide to play CoD split screen online, now they can also level up their player when they visit or vice versa. Please tell me what you think about this idea?

LordPickleton.png

#20 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Don't know if it was shared but please reply if you like.

You know on the PS3 and 360 version in Black OPS and MW3 you could play split screen with a friend or sibling. Well for online they should let the person using the T.V. to be logged in on their account and the second player using the Wii U controller could also be logged in on their account. Whether they choose from another account on the Wii U(sibling), their own account(visiting gamer friend), or guest account. That way two people can level up their online profile at the same time.

You know sometimes it happens your friend visits and you decide to play CoD split screen online, now they can also level up their player when they visit or vice versa. Please tell me what you think about this idea?

That is a cool idea two people playing online. One with the tablet and one with the classic controller pro/tablet/wii remote and nunchuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!