#1 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

I Don't Know When The Last F-Zero Game Was ProbablyF-Zero GX For Gamecube The Fact Is We Need A New F-Zero Game Captain Falcon Been Away From The Racetrack For To Long Now For The New Game We Could Possibly Tilt The Remote To Move The Blue Falcon Around The Track Or The Touch Screen For Other Things What Do You Guys Think Becuase This Needs To Be Made

#2 Phases

Phases

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Yeah, I can't believe there wasn't one for the Wii or the DS tbh. An F-Zero game is overdue now, same with Pikmin, but at least that has been confirmed in development.

Edited by Phases, 21 June 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#3 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Yeah I Mean C'mon It's A Little Weird That Captian Falcon Has Been Gone For This Long I Hope They Make A Great Game To Make Up For The Long Wait

#4 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:36 PM

At this point, any game could be a possibility, but F-Zero would be a great choice to add to the line up.
Posted Image

#5 Narcidius

Narcidius

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Zelda, Star Fox

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

Give me some insane speed, some mind-bending tracks, and some killer music and I am SO THERE!!!

#6 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

I Could Seriously See F-Zero Coming As Either A Launch Title Or Game Right After Launch

#7 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

would be a very wise move to have it close to launch.
30 people multiplayer online racing, bring it on. Could be a flagship title to show off the online features.
Could add the same feature as starfox 64 3D with friends faces hovering over the vehicles.

#8 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

Never played an F-zero game but form what people have been saying i want to play one. I hope nintendo bring a game to wii u
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#9 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Look, I've never been huge on the F Zero series, but if they did something interesting with the Wii U then I'd be open to playing it.

#10 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Yeah I Don't See Why Not Its A Great Idea Plus Everybody Wants It And Its Been A Really Long Time Since Their Last Game If Not For WiiU Atleast For 3DS And If It Was On 3DS Then We Could Use The Gyrosenser To Move The Cars Plus Maybe Great Things With Streetpass And Spotpass

#11 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

Lets see....
we can put the car information on the controller....
Maybe receive track information...
a graphic increase would be awesome...
maybe some new characters...
I'm unsure how I feel about a Mii driving a custom machine....
Maybe you could get out of the machines for an adventure mode kind of thing.....

just brainstorming. :)

I know a lobster that's stronger then you.

No biggie, he's stronger then me to. :D

Posted Image

#12 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

And Also Maybe They Could Put Other Video Game Characters In It Like Mario Link Or Sonic Link Is A Possibility Becuase Of Its 25th Anniversary Or Sonic Becuase Of Its 20th Anniversary Or Maybe Chuck Norris JK But Its Still A Good Idea

#13 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:30 AM

I really hope Nintendo will soon release an F-Zero game for the WiiU. It's just one of those games that deserve to have full HD graphics.

Most importantly, it's Nintendo's hardcore racing franchise, with Mario Kart being the total opposite. :)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#14 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

It's time to bring this franchise back from a halt. This is a perfect HD title from Nintendo to showcase the power of the system.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#15 Deboog

Deboog

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

YESZ!

Posted Image

Edited by Deboog, 25 June 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#16 Thunderr777

Thunderr777

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

Here's what I would want to see :
-A track editor.
-Racers from all of the games released so far(would be interesting to see the 4 machines from BS F-zero Grand Prix 2). GP Legend, Climax, AX, Maximum Velocity. Roughly 60 machines, unless they add new ones.
-A more detailed Machine creator. Preferably something like then F-zero X expansion kit one, Where you pick the parts, which adds up the weight, but then you get to (with a limit) choose the rankings of the machines abilities (body, boost, and grip.) Parts from GX and new parts. Edit characters, color and emblems. Also be able to tweak machines under the hood and adjust small parts, mechanics, upgrade specs.
-online play of some kind.
-Story Mode (maybe) for select characters.
-a career mode where you can design and create your own character and machine. Interactive map environments that your character can walk around or drive in. Earn money from races, which can be used in shops to buy unlocked items. Has it's own story.
-An OPTION to pick between tilt control using the controller, or using the controller traditionally.
-Revival of stages like white land, death wind, and red canyon. Maximum Velocity tracks like Bianca City, Tenth Zone East, and Ancient Mesa would be nice too.

Anything else that could be added?

#17 Mukkinese

Mukkinese

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Are Nintendo going to directly compete with any third party devs in the first year, or two, after launch? That, at least partly, helped kill off third party support before.

With dirt already announced, and possibly others being ported, a racing game by Nintendo would certainly dent the sales of those third party titles.

In fact, I think it would be smart for Nintendo to be very careful not to step on any third party toes, until lot's of third party devs feel comfortable that they can make money deving for the Wii U.

#18 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

Are Nintendo going to directly compete with any third party devs in the first year, or two, after launch? That, at least partly, helped kill off third party support before.

With dirt already announced, and possibly others being ported, a racing game by Nintendo would certainly dent the sales of those third party titles.

In fact, I think it would be smart for Nintendo to be very careful not to step on any third party toes, until lot's of third party devs feel comfortable that they can make money deving for the Wii U.

You're right, but the 3rd party devs need to hold up their part of the bargain. We don't want a repeat of the 3ds launch.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#19 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

i have been hopng for one for wii u
Posted Image

#20 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

*Bump, but I love F-Zero*
I hope an F-Zero comes to the Wii U, I'm a big fan of the series.
It'd be epic if you could falcon punch. :)
No signature here....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F-Zero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!