• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 KillerFreak

KillerFreak

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

What features would you like? Dual analog support? Anything!

#2 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Yeah it supports dual analog sticks through the Classic Controller Pro. I'd like online co-op with voice chat using the microphone built into the Wii U controller. And for the graphics to be massively improved. Hopefully they'll make the game harder as well.

#3 KillerFreak

KillerFreak

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

Yeah it supports dual analog sticks through the Classic Controller Pro. I'd like online co-op with voice chat using the microphone built into the Wii U controller. And for the graphics to be massively improved. Hopefully they'll make the game harder as well.

Yea, me too.

#4 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

It looks ok but I'm not overly impressed with it. The graphics are decent but nothing wow. I'm glad it's exclusive and I'll probably pick it up if my wallet allows.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#5 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

The demo shown was produced in roughly 3 months time, rushed to have it ready for E3 and purely to show gameplay aspects like multiplayer. I reckon it'll be a very decent B game. Nothing too impressive with story or control mechanics, but fresh enough to just be good fun. A game you'll play when you don't want to think about every step you take, just pick up a gun and shoot some freaks.

The controls so far didn't look too great but I believe that's because the douche on stage showing it had a lot of unnecessary movement making it look a bit awkward to play imo.
Don't think they should add dual analog support as that will most likely mean they are not 100% sure with their new way of playing. I say invest the time in the new controls and make em perfect instead of using that time to implement dual analog support.

Graphics wise, it already had some nice lighting effects (something most if not all wii u tech demo's focused on) and the aliens in the trailer looked amazing. Over a year to polish this game it'll have some very decent effects.

#6 lite3

lite3

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

I like it, it reminds me of Nazi zombies from COD.

#7 sonicguy25

sonicguy25

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

It looks like mindless fun to me and one of the last things I'd expect to see on a Nintendo console.

The Wii U may bring a lot more M-rated games than before. The biggest M-rated game they've probably ever had was Conker.

Edited by sonicguy25, 14 June 2011 - 11:57 AM.

#8 Sonic11

Sonic11

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

Personally i will gets the game at launch.The alien's look so cute!!!!!!
Posted Image

#9 Guest_Baroque_*

Guest_Baroque_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

It looks like mindless fun to me and one of the last things I'd expect to see on a Nintendo console.

The Wii U may bring a lot more M-rated games than before. The biggest M-rated game they've probably ever had was Conker.

It does look like something way out of Ninty's comfort zone. Looks like it will be fun. BTW,
Posted Image

Posted Image

Ninty has had mature games before. :D

#10 sonicguy25

sonicguy25

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

^ Yeah, those escaped my mind somehow lol :D

But we're seeing a lot more M-rated stuff then ever before, which is true.

Edited by sonicguy25, 14 June 2011 - 07:51 PM.

#11 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

Looks alright not great though and that control demonstration that used the gyro and accelerometer didn't look very good either.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#12 Mukkinese

Mukkinese

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

I like the occasional mindless shooter, though Ubisoft did say there is a lot more to it than this, plenty of different types of freaks to kill and weapons to use.

The guy showing off the gyro controls did seem to be struggling, but this is an early demo of the game, don't forget part of the presentation showed, in the multi-player game the guy playing the FPS part was using the classic controller, so that option will probably be available, if preferred. I really want this kind of control to work though, it looks like it could be fun, if the rough edges are polished off.

#13 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

I want a really good online experience here, also I think it should be a fairly cheap title as I'm assuming it will not be a super big game considering it's a launch title and that'd give it quite a bit of popularity.

#14 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

I definitely want to pick this up but out of third party offerings I'm more interested in Darksiders II at the moment.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

I want this game because it has infinite jet pack or something.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 henryjm19

henryjm19

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pretty much everything Nintendo

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

the gyroscope controls seem cool but i wouldnt use them if i just wanted to relax. i hope they implement wii remote support, as it is my favorite fps controller. also, doesnt anyone think the director mode is cool?

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

the gyroscope controls seem cool but i wouldnt use them if i just wanted to relax. i hope they implement wii remote support, as it is my favorite fps controller. also, doesnt anyone think the director mode is cool?

Here is a video from E3 showing multiplayer:

You will notice that the person playing FPS style is using a classic controller. I wouldn't guess it too far that there is a WiiMote + Nunchuk combo. Pretty much every game that supports classic controller also supports the WiiMote + Nunchuk.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

I think it's going to be a decent launch title. Looks interesting...
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#19 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

I hope that they add analog controls otherwise it won't sell as well as it could. You guys like new ways to play but most "hardcore" gamers wouldn't buy this for the annoying controls, so if they have both then you guys play with the fun controls while others play with there own prefered controls. Imagine if left 4 dead was like this, it wouldn't have alot of sales.

1367065580450s.jpg

#20 Anomandaris

Anomandaris

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

Man i'm split between what controller I would want, wiimote or wiiupad. Wiimote is awesome and i dislike using dual analog controls now, but wii u pad has a flippin touchscreen but, gyro controlls seem less intuitive, i'd rather us dual analog.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!