• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

everybody links XBOX or PS3 controllers in their pc...

except reflections, textures, etc... I give u another example... When the guy goes out and causes the car accident and shooting starts. There is a couple inside a car that one of them, gets a boolet and the blood splashes in the car window... watch... it... after that the guy open the car window and pulls out the one guy who is alive..

Look the way the blood splashes, also look the coloring and textures, combined with the falling rain... NO way ps3 and xbox can do that... Also when the guy moves out the building and u see real time his cloths turn into wet...

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 04:43 AM.

#22 scorptile

scorptile

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:32 AM

except reflections, textures, etc... I give u another example... When the guy goes out and causes the car accident and shooting starts. There is a couple inside a car that one of them, gets a boolet and the blood splashes in the car window... watch... it... after that the guy open the car window and pulls out the one guy who is alive..

Look the way the blood splashes, also look the coloring and textures, combined with the falling rain... NO way ps3 and xbox can do that... Also when the guy moves out the building and u see real time his cloths turn into wet...

i think it was running on the Wii U cause ubisoft had one of the first development kits for the wii U and what better way to showcase the start of nintendo's is showing what ubisoft already announced for the wii U but there is a bombshell in this conference that no noe knows about yet. nintendo always does it. i would say nintendo to win again 6 years running as E3 winners.

Edited by scorptile, 05 June 2012 - 05:33 AM.

#23 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

I believe that to... Nintendo will win again... The point is, NOT who will win the E3 impressions, but what nintendo will show us about Wii U, not Wii U pad... I personally care about the console, not about the controller.. I like the controller, enough with it...

MS had the worst presentation... again

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 05:44 AM.

#24 scorptile

scorptile

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:48 AM

I believe that to... Nintendo will win again... The point is, NOT who will win the E3 impressions, but what nintendo will show us about Wii U, not Wii U pad... I personally care about the console, not about the controller.. I like the controller, enough with it...

MS had the worst presentation... again

oh no doubt that was horrible on microsofts spot. to me sony's was boring as well. the only one it hought was cool was ubisoft so far. i didnt watch EA's cause they are all about madden anyways. what they didnt say about the game injustic from netherrealm was if no one noticed they are making a Wii U version of the game and i expect it to be shown along with possibly a newer version of mortal kombat 9 or a new mortal kombat.

#25 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Where is freaking SC:BL? D: It looks freaking awesome
No sig.

#26 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Watch Dogs looks amazing definitely the best thing to come at of E3 so far.
Posted Image

#27 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

All I know is that I'll be getting Assassin's Creed 3 for the Wii U :D

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#28 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

Ubisoft chose to announce THIS year's lineup for wii u, once the system launches and we see the sales figures, then they will announce their plans for 2013 (splinter cell, rainbow six)

Edited by Crackkat, 08 June 2012 - 03:52 AM.

Posted Image

#29 Fully87

Fully87

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dark Souls, Deus Ex, Half-Life

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:45 AM

I wonder what happend to Ghost Recon Online hopefully its still in the works.

#30 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

Only one person has mentioned Rayman. What, do you people think it's too casual, or something? Rayman Origins was the best platformer I have played in several years, but Rayman always gets no attention.

#31 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

Ubisoft chose to announce THIS year's lineup for wii u, once the system launches and we see the sales figures, then they will announce their plans for 2012 (splinter cell, rainbow six)

Posted Image

Edited by Megadriven Coffee, 07 June 2012 - 06:25 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#32 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Watch_Dogs not currently planned for Wii U.

The game can definitely run on PS360 since those are the systems it's confirmed for.

I think the reason alot of people weren't mentioning Rayman is because OP was talking about graphically demanding games.

Edited by Symbol, 09 June 2012 - 04:39 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#33 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

rayman actually is a bit, not at all times but will demand power whenever theres a spot with a lot of things moving around without planned scripts
i'll prolly get it as i never played any rayman title but the minigame one that came out on the wii
:laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!