• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

The feelings are merged with bads and goods… I disappointed when he said :we are not going to tell u lots about wii U, because we want to show you lots of games.
I wanted more information about wii U hardware and less for the controller.
We already knew about batman, pikmin, zombie U, Assassins creed 3, and almost for every game they showed, except Nintendo Land.

I am excited about Nintendo land, because almost 1 year ago, I send them an email about it!!! But I was asking them to immigrate it free inside wii U, not as a retail title.
In general we didn’t have a surprise, which is “the bad thing”, I was expecting a big surprise, a few more 3rd partie titles maybe… I already knew about Mass effect, but I also have mass effect in my disposal in my pc.
What else..?

I didnt felt the power of wii U but the social power of wii U instead.

I liked the mario
I liked pikmin
I liked Zombie U...
We need to wait and see about Nintendo land.. the good thing with nintendo land, and thats what I told them 1 year ago, is that the lunar park can adopt new games, new attractions... Well I dont know if its free software or not, will see..

I also noticed that wii U become a bit taller... they increased slightly the size of the console... or maybe it is my imagination? I believe we need to wait a bit more... so the companies now will start announcing games for it... is it?

Edited by Orion, 05 June 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#2 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hopefully some new stuff is announced tonight

Posted Image

#3 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

POPULAR

WHERE IS RETRO STUDIOS!!!
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#4 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

EPIC A$$ FAIL! That's my thoughts

#5 TriForce_3

TriForce_3

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

New game unveil on Spike. PLEASE BE RETRO's title!

I'll still be getting Wii U at launch, but not near as hyped as I was previously. Yes, Arkham CIty, AC3, Darksiders II, Mass Effect 3, are all nice games but I can have them on my Xbox.

ZombiU looks promising and so does Rayman Legends and Pikmin 3 but I would like one more Core title ATLEAST.

Oh and where is Zelda 3ds?

Edited by TriForce_3, 05 June 2012 - 09:28 AM.

#6 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

Nope platnium games project P-100 working title

#7 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

what about the exclusive rally game, that u can built ur car... competitive with project cars.. etc.. Lets wait a bit...

#8 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I'm so confused. I haven't seen one game that I would want to buy for launch. You come out with an exclusive zombi game that doesn't even look on par to what ps3 is offereing... You know the console with 6year old tech inside. WTF nintendo!

Also seen the trailer for the new platnium game and its nothing special.

#9 ArnarFB

ArnarFB

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, F-Zero

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I'm empty. I'm bummed out. Nothing there made me excited. Everything was either known before or underwhelming.

Some stuff was cool and nice to see. But man, I was annoyed as hell over those dance and singing games. I counted every second of that crap, every second was a waste of the hour. Too much casual nonsense and guess how many casual gamers were watching this? Aboooooout three? Family cuteness.

Nothing that made my old, inner gamer go "F-YEAH!". ZombiU was interesting, but I needed more. NINTENDO needed more. If Nintendo die-hards are disappointed, how are they going to win over the other gamers, who most likely watched this and were all "wtf am I watching? this is it?".

DOWNER!

#10 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

they also forgot entirely wii.. but its ok... What about splinter cell.. pff ... I need more announces and trailers before I buy it.

#11 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

I came to a conclusion.
It was sh**.
I was expecting Retro's new Massive game and Monolith Soft's HD Elder Scroll Rival game.
But what did we get? Sing? Who gives a f*** about that? No one. One chick even tweeted that the clapping after Sing was announced was fake. Just Dance 4? What the hell? They were supposed to show hardcore, new, games and they showed a bunch Idiots dressed like A-holes dancing to a whatever that thing on the screen was?! No Animal Crossing, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Zelda? WHAT. Pikmin 3, great! I was excited to see this and it looks amazing. New. Super Mario Bros. U? Cool, but New Super Mario Bros 2? Who gives a sh** about coins? Tell ya who, NO ONE.
Lego City? Show GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 Please. Batman? KK, Oh, look! ARMOR EDITION, WITH CHARACTERS IN ARMOR!
The way to E3 was amazing. But the actual E3 was one of the most disappointing piece of crap I've endured in my whole life.
/rant
Posted Image

#12 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Yup, it was reaaaaaaally underwhelming. Dissapointing. Lacking. Not good. Their worst E3 conference ever?

There were like TWO interesting games: NSMBU and Pikmin 3. But they barely showed Mario. Sure, the 3DS games will be great, but in terms of Wii U... It sucked.
No sig.

#13 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

Started off amazing. Pikmin 3 looked brilliant and I still say I'm getting it on launch. Arkham City Armored looks damn cool, the few third party announcements there were are great.

Everything else? Absolutely dreadfully dissapointing. Nintendo Land doesn't even look bad, and Sing was boring but not that awful, but the fact that there was NOTHING else just killed it. Retro's project wasn't there, Monolith's project wasn't either, barely any of the multiplat announcements we were expecting, and to top it off the conference as a whole was only ONE HOUR LONG. <_<

I just really, really, REALLY hope Nintendo finds some way to redeem themselves soon, because I'm quickly losing hope. :unsure:

Posted Image

#14 ShadowVector

ShadowVector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Maybe Nintendo's E3 conference was targeted towards the casual gamers and we'll be getting more hardcore information over the next couple of days.

Check out my artworks thread here on the forums

Follow me on 120px-Deviantart_logo.png

#15 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

I came to a conclusion.
It was sh**.
I was expecting Retro's new Massive game and Monolith Soft's HD Elder Scroll Rival game.
But what did we get? Sing? Who gives a f*** about that? No one. One chick even tweeted that the clapping after Sing was announced was fake. Just Dance 4? What the hell? They were supposed to show hardcore, new, games and they showed a bunch Idiots dressed like A-holes dancing to a whatever that thing on the screen was?! No Animal Crossing, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Zelda? WHAT. Pikmin 3, great! I was excited to see this and it looks amazing. New. Super Mario Bros. U? Cool, but New Super Mario Bros 2? Who gives a sh** about coins? Tell ya who, NO ONE.
Lego City? Show GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 Please. Batman? KK, Oh, look! ARMOR EDITION, WITH CHARACTERS IN ARMOR!
The way to E3 was amazing. But the actual E3 was one of the most disappointing piece of crap I've endured in my whole life.
/rant

This. I'm a really openminded, long-time Nintendo fan and love everything they do. Because they rock so much. But this E3 presentation... It was just boring. There was nothing to get excited over. What a waste. I really wanted some good firstparty games. Mario U, Pikmin 3.. Gonna be some great titles. But overall it just dropped my interest level in this console a lot.

Better luck next time Ninty! Show us some Metroid, Zelda, and graphical capabilities.
No sig.

#16 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm so sad right now guys. I knew not to get my expectations up with Nintendo.

#17 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

u failed in 1 more thing in ur past predictions.. about the wii U shape... hehehehehe it was the same, but I think the height increased slightly..

#18 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

I came to a conclusion.
It was sh**.
/rant

You set expectations wayyy too high.

#19 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

I was considering elder scrolls to... But we didnt even saw the basics.. anyway.

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

EPIC A$$ FAIL! That's my thoughts

Cain't wait for that 3DS conference with Zelda Wind Waker 2.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!