#1 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

A lot people are saying they got ZeldaOOT already... which means stores are breaking street-date release
which is totally not fair since they are going to have a head-start in the game and of course be ready to register the game for
the soundtrack <_< . Have any of you guys got the game or heard about this as well???

#2 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

It's because some people had ordered it from Amazon or any other online store, so they shipped it early to make up for the time it takes to ship it. Some get there early, though, which causes people to get it before the release date. I think Amazon thinks it's better early than late, too, since they would rather have happy customers than disappointed ones!

#3 Siemen

Siemen

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

A lot people are saying they got ZeldaOOT already... which means stores are breaking street-date release
which is totally not fair since they are going to have a head-start in the game and of course be ready to register the game for
the soundtrack <_< . Have any of you guys got the game or heard about this as well???

I don't think they can register for the soundtrack yet...
I don't know how those things work, since I live in a country without Club Nintendo...
Still is annoying that some are able to play the game earlier.

It's because some people had ordered it from Amazon or any other online store, so they shipped it early to make up for the time it takes to ship it. Some get there early, though, which causes people to get it before the release date. I think Amazon thinks it's better early than late, too, since they would rather have happy customers than disappointed ones!

That and some stores that break the street date...

Edited by Siemen, 15 June 2011 - 02:27 PM.

#4 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

true some people had told me they use amazon. so i guess its no surprise why they got the game early...
still though... its not fair lol. <_<

I don't think they can register for the soundtrack yet...
I don't know how those things work, since I live in a country without Club Nintendo...
Still is annoying that some are able to play the game earlier.

That and some stores that break the street date...

True they can't register it Yet.... so all they gotta do is wait for midnight and Bam!!! June 19
Early registration before everybody... and yes its very annoying they play it early. :P

Edited by Feld0, 15 June 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#5 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Yeah, even if they get it early, they won't be able to register it. The register won't open until 12:01 on the launch day. So everyone is still good <_<
Posted Image

#6 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

A few people in Europe got it early, dunno about America.
No signature here....

#7 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, even if they get it early, they won't be able to register it. The register won't open until 12:01 on the launch day. So everyone is still good <_<

Oh well good at least that's a relief lol.

A few people in Europe got it early, dunno about America.

that's true a lot people are getting it early in Europe.

#8 HotelSoap!

HotelSoap!

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikachu

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

awwwww those lucky 4754885784s
Posted ImagePosted Image I'm cute, stare at me while I steal your soul

#9 hohi

hohi

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

I am not sure how the register works, but I know that I (in Australia) will be getting OoT June 30.

If the prize (soundtrack) will only be available for people who got their game earlier and register it early regardless what region they are,then it's not fair. If that's the case then for Australian gamers, don't even think of registering to win the soundtrack cause we got the game 2 weeks after UK/Europe and US got their game.

Edited by hohi, 15 June 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#10 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

I am not sure how the register works, but I know that I (in Australia) will be getting OoT June 30.

If the prize (soundtrack) will only be available for people who got their game earlier and register it early regardless what region they are,then it's not fair. If that's the case then for Australian gamers, don't even think of registering to win the soundtrack cause we got the game 2 weeks after UK/Europe and US got their game.

yeah you have a Point Hohi... <_<
2 weeks is long and the soundtrack might not be available by then.... :P

#11 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:40 PM

I really need to learn to pre-order from Amazon. Their customers got the 3DS early too. I heard yesterday that Club Nintendo UK is down at the moment, so the people who have it won't be able to register it at the moment. <_< I don't mean to sound selfish, but hopefully it'll stay down until I get the game. That way I'll have a chance of getting this soundtrack.

#12 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

I really need to learn to pre-order from Amazon. Their customers got the 3DS early too. I heard yesterday that Club Nintendo UK is down at the moment, so the people who have it won't be able to register it at the moment. <_< I don't mean to sound selfish, but hopefully it'll stay down until I get the game. That way I'll have a chance of getting this soundtrack.

Me too. lately i haven't been liking Game-Stop with their services. I heard a lot of people said ordering from Amazon is good and
sometimes you get better deals and nice offers. Oh wow Club Nintendo is down in UK??? wow that's really sucks a lot :P

#13 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:03 AM

Me too. lately i haven't been liking Game-Stop with their services. I heard a lot of people said ordering from Amazon is good and
sometimes you get better deals and nice offers. Oh wow Club Nintendo is down in UK??? wow that's really sucks a lot <_<

Yep. This is what Nintendo have said:

European Nintendo website phishing possibility

We have learnt of a possible phishing threat to users of the European Nintendo website which we are currently investigating. The protection of our customers is our utmost priority and so we have taken the precaution of immediately shutting down some parts of this website until further notice. We would like to reassure you that we do not hold our customer’s bank, credit card or address details on the European Nintendo website and so this data is not at risk.

Phishing is when someone attempts to find out your personal information, such as usernames and passwords, by pretending to be a trustworthy person or company in an electronic communication such as an email or via a website.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Please do get in touch with your local Nintendo Customer Services if you have any further concerns.

#14 seakingz ★

seakingz ★

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

I am very jealous. *sadness* at least I'll get my copy tomorrow. Or I hope so. I preordered, but GameStop never called me yesterday like they said they would 2 days in advance... I hope my preorder hasn't been deleted or something. I doubt it has, I'm just worried since I want this game so badly. xD

Posted Image

#15 Akis Hajittofi

Akis Hajittofi

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

Im in europe and i pre ordered zelda ocarina of time for the 3ds on GAME.CO.UK and usually when you pre order from there it comes a day before (the release date for europe is 17th june) and i was ament to get it today cos it comes a day before but i haven't received it yet im soooo frustrated

#16 AWB

AWB

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

My GameStop NEVER does events, so I won't be able to get it early.
Game History: PC, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS.
Buying Soon: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3D, Animal Crossing 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D.

#17 seakingz ★

seakingz ★

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:12 AM

GameStop finally called me, tomorrow it is! ZOMFG HYPE

Posted Image

#18 AWB

AWB

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:28 AM

NOOO! lol
Game History: PC, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS.
Buying Soon: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3D, Animal Crossing 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D.

#19 Aqua Omega

Aqua Omega

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

Wow early much lol??? XD

NOOO! lol

yes i know torture huh lol XD