#41 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

get a racing wheel other console before like ps1, ps2 ,n64 , wii, etc have had dedicated racing games without pressure triggers so who needs them theres no point in making a big dealmabout it if they probably wont b incorparated anyway

Racing simulation is WAAAAY different now than those days.

#42 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

get a racing wheel other console before like ps1, ps2 ,n64 , wii, etc have had dedicated racing games without pressure triggers so who needs them theres no point in making a big dealmabout it if they probably wont b incorparated anyway

your completely missing the point.

#43 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

your completely missing the point.

there is no point

Signature_Fox.png

#44 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

I think the point is, is that if there are no analog triggers on the controller then the Wii U would miss out on an entire genre of games. I mean, I guess you could still play the games and what not if you bought a wheel but that seems like more like an extra option that you can get if you really want it. More car sim games would come to the Wii U if the default controller had analog triggers
Posted Image

#45 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

I think the point is, is that if there are no analog triggers on the controller then the Wii U would miss out on an entire genre of games. I mean, I guess you could still play the games and what not if you bought a wheel but that seems like more like an extra option that you can get if you really want it. More car sim games would come to the Wii U if the default controller had analog triggers

That is how I see it as well.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#46 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

there is no point

If you dont think there is a POINT then there is no POINT in further discussing this with you.

#47 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Dude, here's the point.

It's like playing Professor Layton without a touchscreen. Like playing a Super Mario game without a jump button.

It's doable, but it's a massive step backwards, and to no one's enjoyment, because what has become a critical mechanic is out the window.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#48 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

If you dont think there is a POINT then there is no POINT in further discussing this with you.

lol good point. i just dont think they will be implemented anyway so im just facing the facts thats all

Signature_Fox.png

#49 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

Facing the facts? If you've read the first post, Nintendo haven't released the information on whether they're digital or analogue.

Assumptions =/= Facts

GRRR HARDCORE JUST GRRR

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#50 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:30 AM