Photo

So between Ganondorf, Vaati, Ghirahim, and Demise...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Demise, because if you want to get technical about it...

Spoiler

He is not Majora either, he says he will come back for hyrule forever, but he never says termina. Majora is the KickA villain ever!!

Zant and Girahim are both just tools used by the real antagonist in the story and Majora isnt evil enough to be my favourite villain. Therefore, I have to go with Ganondorf.

Majora isn't evil enough???? All Ganondorf does is take over Hyrule again and again. Majora was gonna freaking DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD... And he made sure the last days of the people's lives were awful by screwing there lives up and everything thy worked for he destroyed. If that's not evil than I don't know what the nutter butter is. And Majora was purely psychotic as well, just F'ing with people because he enjoyed their misery. Ganondorf was the best, before he started becoming lazy and having other people do the dirty work. E.G. Zant.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#22 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Demise, because if you want to get technical about it...

Spoiler

you clearly didnt pay attention to the story...

wa3Nq7j.png

#23 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

you clearly didnt pay attention to the story...

You didn't pay attention to his comment. He said "technically", which he is right. Demise is the source of all monsters.

#24 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

Ghirahim,.... though the complete and utter insanity and want for the world to just burn (he's Zelda's Joker!) of Majora makes him a close second.

#25 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

You didn't pay attention to his comment. He said "technically", which he is right. Demise is the source of all monsters.

i was talking about the girahim part because he is his sword

wa3Nq7j.png

#26 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

He is not Majora either, he says he will come back for hyrule forever, but he never says termina. Majora is the KickA villain ever!!

“Those like you… Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero… They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!”
I see no mention of any one nation/dimension is this curse. So, depending on just what you believe Majora to be, he/she/it could quite easily be an incarnation of Demise's hatred of humanity.

i was talking about the girahim part because he is his sword

And I mentioned in parentheses that Ghirahim is most likely not an incarnation of Demise.
Posted Image

#27 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

“Those like you… Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero… They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!”
I see no mention of any one nation/dimension is this curse. So, depending on just what you believe Majora to be, he/she/it could quite easily be an incarnation of Demise's hatred of humanity.

And I mentioned in parentheses that Ghirahim is most likely not an incarnation of Demise.

touche

wa3Nq7j.png

#28 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

Glad we cleared it up. :D

#29 MM-Royalninja

MM-Royalninja

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman ,zelda,Halo, and Oddworld

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

Its between vaati and skullkid/majora.But I think skullkid
#1 MegaMan,Zelda,Minimates fan. And inventor of T0lng@ style !

#30 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

Majora isn't evil enough???? All Ganondorf does is take over Hyrule again and again. Majora was gonna freaking DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD... And he made sure the last days of the people's lives were awful by screwing there lives up and everything thy worked for he destroyed. If that's not evil than I don't know what the nutter butter is. And Majora was purely psychotic as well, just F'ing with people because he enjoyed their misery. Ganondorf was the best, before he started becoming lazy and having other people do the dirty work. E.G. Zant.

Hmmm I see your point. Definitely agee about Ganondorf becoming "lazy". But still, he just has a much more powerful, real evil personality to me. Majora was a more more mischievous kind of evil IMO

#31 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

Majora was just troll status. It was unpredictable in nature and performed evil things without really having evil motives. Imagine a nerdy kid with no friends gaining cosmic powers. That's pretty much Majora.

#32 zaine10

zaine10

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • NNID:zaine2013

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

Majora. I like him, because we really don't have any clue of what he is. The mystery that is involved with him is why I like him so much.

I agree, and the Majora couldn't have found a better host than the scarecrow because he was just a guy who wanted friends and likes to play tricks on people. And he was able to use all of that anger of being an outsider and was able to use the power of the mask. I would love to see an origin story of the mask.

#33 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

Zant and Girahim are both just tools used by the real antagonist in the story and Majora isnt evil enough to be my favourite villain. Therefore, I have to go with Ganondorf.

Majora... wasn't... evil... enough...

Posted Image

Majora was just troll status. It was unpredictable in nature and performed evil things without really having evil motives. Imagine a nerdy kid with no friends gaining cosmic powers. That's pretty much Majora.

I don't know man... mentally transforming the mind of a lonely creature who wanted friends to do evil, malicious things to torture the lives of others all while forcing them to look at their impending doom slowly happen before their eyes all for no reason but pure enjoyment... That doesn't seem like a lonely troll with no friends gaining power...

Edited by Sir Noonabites, 24 September 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#34 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

Demise hands down.

Nobody can touch the almighty akumadorf.

The guy has like 10 minutes of screentime, Involving 2 speeches, and he is hands down the most epic character in the series 25 years.

His first speech is the most epic 'I am so bamf' final boss speech in the series.

And his ending 'you are so bamf' speech is the best ending speech in the series.

This guy opens his mouth and glory comes out.

He wields the dark master sword, which no other series villain can remotely hold a candle to.

And speaking of the dark master sword, his sword is Ghiranhim, the second most awesome villain in the series.

And when he takes a dump, it becomes Ganondorf, the most badarse villain in the series pre-skyward sword.

EDIT

Uh, since people in this thread dont seem to know this, Ganondorf is what demises hatred speech was about.

Ganondorf is demises familiar, created and eternally reincarnated by demises hatred for the world.

Edited by 3Dude, 30 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#35 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Demise is such a bada**. He looks cool as hell. I love him, but we should be choosing. They're all good.

Well as most of us know: (SPOILER) Demise actually is every main villain. I agree he's a badass, but it's a shame he appeared only so late in the game. Ghirahim therefore ranks higher for me. Ganondorf is the best tho!
No sig.

#36 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

Bellum

Because it takes a lot of balls to go mind control Linebeck.

No seriously, who the eff would? That's got badass written all over it.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#37 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

^LOL kinda true.
No sig.

#38 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hmmm I see your point. Definitely agee about Ganondorf becoming "lazy". But still, he just has a much more powerful, real evil personality to me. Majora was a more more mischievous kind of evil IMO

I think you are associating him too much with Skull Kid, who had that impish kind of evil. However, Majora is more like Giygas from EarthBound. It's kind of the evilness itself. A depressing, sad and gloomy pure darkness. But hey I could have misunderstood your post, that's only my opinion!
Posted Image

#39 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Ok, I've decided on Ganondorf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users