#1 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

This isn't even speculation, it's just me thinking about Kirby.

I really like Kirby: Canvas Curse and I think it would be really cool if they brought it to the wii U, in the form of a sequel. The first player would use the touch screen on the gamepad. Maybe they could have a co-op mode.

However, I don't think nintendo has ever made a sequel to any of the "quirky" kirby games that do not follow normal gameplay. (I haven't researched this)

Nintendo should, of course, bring a classic kirby game to wii u. I would enjoy a single player or co-op adventure, for this.

Although I would love a sequel to Kirby's Epic Yarn (I haven't played it, but I'm asking for it for Christmas), I don't think that's something nintendo would do. Sometimes you just have those one of a kind games...(like Mario Sunshine) Speaking of of one of a kind games, they should create another amazing, completely new one for wii U!
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#2 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

no new kirbys epic yarn, and the kirbys canvas cruse sequal on the eshop seems like a good idea

wa3Nq7j.png

#3 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

I want something more along the lines of how Kirby 64 was. As much as I loved Return to Dreamland, it felt like Kirby Superstar which isn't a bad thing, but I kinda wanted something like Kirby 64, ya know? I guess for a new unique Kirby, I'd have to go with another Air Ride. I seriously feel like there should be another. Especially with online play now. Didn't the original have online or system link?

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#4 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Call of Kirby: Pink Pops

#5 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

I want something more along the lines of how Kirby 64 was. As much as I loved Return to Dreamland, it felt like Kirby Superstar which isn't a bad thing, but I kinda wanted something like Kirby 64, ya know? I guess for a new unique Kirby, I'd have to go with another Air Ride. I seriously feel like there should be another. Especially with online play now. Didn't the original have online or system link?

If they made a sequel to Kirby Air Ride, it wouldn't be a new kirby series, though.

I can see an Air ride sequel doing well on 3ds, however the split screen City Trial was really fun-one player could play on the gamepad if it were on the U. And the original did have system link, or something like that...

I would like if they focused on working out the racing to make it more skill-based- you can win without doing anything. Also, a wonderful huge Kirby city to race around is what I really want. With today's technology, they could make the city as big as they wanted, but too big and Kirby vs Kirby action would be hard to come by. (remember throwing bombs at other kirbys from afar?)
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#6 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

I was playing Epic Yarn today.. It's a great game, one of my favorite Kirby games. I wouldn't mind a sequel..

However, I would LOVE a new Airride...

#7 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

I think im going to buy the Kirby Collection and Return to Dreamland seeing as how I have never played them. But yes Kirby Canvas seems neat
Posted Image

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

Call of Kirby: Pink Pops

Posted Image
Commando Kirby is ready for show time.
Posted Image

#9 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Digging up an old thread, but what if they made Tilt 'n' Tumble 2 a reality like this?

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

Well, after rewatching the 3 episodes of Right back at ya that were on the Dream Collection, I think that a style like that could work on the WiiU. The environment and enemies would be hand drawn rayman origin style, and main characters and bosses could be done with cell shading.

Well, after rewatching the 3 episodes of Right back at ya that were on the Dream Collection, I think that a style like that could work on the WiiU. The environment and enemies would be hand drawn rayman origin style, and main characters and bosses could be done with cell shading.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#11 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

We need kirby super star u.Posted Image

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!