#41 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

Good grief, sounds like you've got your entertainment center packed, Can't believe you bought all 3 consoles. I would sell the PS3 toward the wii U. I would not trade the Wii until after you get the wii U so that you can transfer all of your Wii Shop purchases. That's what I'm doing anyways. I was thinking about trading in my 360 but my wife reminded me she likes dance central :-)

Got the 360 for christmas when it lanched got the wii the year after and got the ps3 slim for 50 dollars at a pawn shop last year.
Oh yeah and got the Vita for a whopping 90 dollars :D

Edited by Mushlikeahusky, 01 October 2012 - 10:04 AM.

Posted Image

#42 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Got the 360 for christmas when it lanched got the wii the year after and got the ps3 slim for 50 dollars at a pawn shop last year.
Oh yeah and got the Vita for a whopping 90 dollars :D

$50???? For the PS3?? Even as used at a Pawn Shop that is super cheap, pawn shops around here sell Ps3's for 100-150.

#43 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

My opinion, you might not like it. But I would actually trade in my ps vita and games and accessories towards store credit or cash to put down on the Wii U, but then again I'm just not a fan of handhelds.

Therefore it makes less of a dent in yout pocket.

I was thinking of trading in my Vita, I only have 2 games for it and barely play those as it is.
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#44 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

I will trade some 3ds games that i dont play anymore to get 1 game extra for the wii u at launch
Posted Image

#45 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

$50???? For the PS3?? Even as used at a Pawn Shop that is super cheap, pawn shops around here sell Ps3's for 100-150.

I work there
Posted Image

#46 Hyrule's Samurai

Hyrule's Samurai

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Well, which version did you get: Basic or Deluxe? But as a Nintendo Fan and Sony Fan, I advise keep it. The only reason I haven't bought a PS Vita is because I'm waiting for more games to come out and a price drop. But, since it's region-free, I might get it sooner. All in all, just think: Do you really want it or not? It's best that you pre-ordered it now as it might sell out like hot cakes, but if you are a big gamer (especially Nintendo or Sony), you might want to get this. I mean some big games are coming to it anyways, so keep an eye out for it.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image TRUST.

#47 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Honestly dude, you hafta step off the ledge lol....when that wii u comes out.....no matter if it ends up being amazing or not, do you really wanna be the one sitting there on nov17th at midnight....a Saturday night I might add.....thinking.......did I really cancel my wii u preorder? While everyone else is entering a brand new era of Nintendo with high def graphics for the first time in Nintendo history, and experiencing that brand new console feeling you only get like once every ten years.....

If that doesn't sell u then I don't know what will

#48 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

I know I would be very upset with myself if I didn't have my Wii U come Sunday.

#49 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

I was personally also thinking about canceling it, but I decided against it. So far, the launch title line up looks like something that could hold me over for quite some time...Even though, I'm only getting 2 games day 1.

I know my little sister and brother will enjoy the system so it'll definitely get use. :) So yeah, I'm holding onto it and I'm just truly hoping that Nintendo will deliver on their promise. (Better 3rd party games, better online, etc...)
And frankly put, I have a feeling this might be the last system that I'll own.

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

#50 LeagueMaker

LeagueMaker

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

The last system you will own? are 89 years old or something? Technology will continue to grow and morth into new ways to play, granted the next Nintendo will probably be over 5 years away but why would you call it your last?

#51 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

I see it like this. Unless you absolutely do not want it, keep the pre-order. If you are like me and kinda on the fence about getting something, you will do your research about it to make sure you are going to make the right decision. I never make the "oh I'll buy it later" decision because either it will be sold out from day one like the Wii was, or by the time I do get it (this happened with the PSP Go) it it will be something that was kinda a let down and I couldn't even trade it in for any money. I get it day one, and if I don't like it after a week or two, I just return or trade it in for credit.

That's what I did with Lollipop Chainsaw, I think I was more interested in the fact Jessica Nigri was the "spokesmodel" for the game than the actual game itself, and I traded it not even a week later only after playing half the game.
Posted Image

#52 LeagueMaker

LeagueMaker

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

That's what I did with Lollipop Chainsaw, I think I was more interested in the fact Jessica Nigri was the "spokesmodel" for the game than the actual game itself, and I traded it not even a week later only after playing half the game.

You might want to keep that to yourself lol :blush: :D

#53 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

You might want to keep that to yourself lol :blush: :D

Sorry! I'm a huge fan of her......................... talents :3
Posted Image

#54 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

Yeah Lollipop Chainsaw sucks. Even I didn't complete it and gave it away to a friend.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#55 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Gave my dad my ps3 and never selling my 360

O.O your dad is a gamer?? Lucky boy...
Posted Image

#56 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

If you're working 4-5 weeks to pay it off I would cancel it. You can always get it down the line when it's a little cheaper, and pick up some newish used games in the meantime to keep you going.

The only reason I'm getting one at launch is because I have so much Gamestop credit. I honestly wouldn't pay that much cash to get it right now, even though I do think it'll be a fun system.

#57 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Sadly, I have to cancel my pre-order. :(

#58 MOFO

MOFO

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

Yes please cancel so I get the chance of getting one on luanch day, sorry to sound like an ass but I never got a chance to pre-order when I did the Deluxe version was sold out.
Or you can just sell it to me :)

#59 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

If you're not absolutely dyeing to play the launch games then i would say wait, by waiting you can gather more money for the system, also games should be cheaper by then.

#60 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Sadly, I have to cancel my pre-order. :(

Why ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!