Photo

Zombi U bundle DOES NOT come with Nintendo Land (UK bundle)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#81 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

Apparently £30 isnt a lot of money? Well its hardly spare change is it?! Sounds to me like a lot of forum users' mummies and daddies obviously spoil them far too much.. but where im from, £30 is a big deal.

Also, it may seem obvious re-watching the nintendo conference, but at the time it was pretty vague. And when GAME published that NintendoLand came with the ZombiU bundle it seemed believable considering theyre the biggest game retailer in the UK and they were charging £350.

So cut SourApple some slack.

#82 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Went in GAME today and they just wouldn't listen to anything I was trying to say, so I'll just have to shell out £40 on launch day for Nintendo Land. Preordered Pikmin 3 whilst I was in there anyway.

I wish i was a fly on the wall.

I cannot see why it is so hard to understand.

You have ordered the Premium Wii U Zombi U bundle !

Do you want the Zombi U game ?

Do you want NintendoLand ?

It makes no difference what you were told in Game when you pre-ordered it, there was a lot of confusion when it was announced.

When you go into Game to pick up your Wii U it will come in a box like this,

Posted Image

It will be a factory sealed box, sealed in China in the Nintendo factory, the contents contained in the box are as follows:

Wii U Console (Black) x1
Internal flash memory 32GB
Wii U GamePad (Black) x1
Wii U GamePad stylus (Black) x1
Wii U GamePad Cradle x1
Wii U GamePad Stand x1
Wii U Console Stand x1
Wii U AC Adapter x1
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter x1
HDMI Cable (1.5m) x1
Sensor bar x1
Nintendo Network Premium
Wii U Pro Controller (Black) x1
Zombi U (Game)

Do you think that Game are going to open up the box & put a copy of NintendoLand inside ?

Do you want to know something ?

I have ordered the Premium Wii U Zombi U bundle from Game & when i placed my order i asked if it came with NintendoLand, & they said yes,

I asked this because people were not to sure online some said it did & others said it did not, i ordered mine the day after the announcement, however what i understand is that it is Nintendos fault because they have left it so late & the announcement show was so confusing.

I think you need to calm down, or change your order & get the normal Premium Wii U bundle & buy a copy of Zombi U on release.

#83 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Why hasn't an admin locked this yet? Seriously. The moderation on this site is PISS poor.

Hopefully if I swear, someone will come running.

Why are you telling me to calm down when I am calm? I was calm when I was in the shop, I was calm when I posted the later comment, and I am calm now.

Your long post nagging at me tells me you are the one that needs to calm down.

I am not going to repeat myself after this. I was promised a copy of NintendoLand. It's my fault that I was lied to?

If you bought a product, and later it was missing something, and was lied to, and told the company had changed their mind, wouldn't you be a bit hacked off? Don't say you wouldn't and you'd deal with it, because you would.

Why does everyone keep attacking me when I'm unhappy I've been lied to about a product? It's totally unfair.

Where are the mods?

Edited by x-SourApple-x, 08 October 2012 - 02:26 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#84 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Locked at the creator's request.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic