• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hm. Yeah it wouldn't work if they're sold out of white preorders. But honestly launches are kinda first come first serve, so it would work if they had one available >>

I will check again with another store employee, they all seem to not be on the same page, when it comes to Wii U

#42 BananaCheese

BananaCheese

Darknut Dominator

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • NNID:Awesomesocks
  • Fandom:
    Zelda and Animal Crossing

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Well, I want deluxe for the memory, Nintendo Land and for the stands and cradle. But the colour of the Wii U doesn't matter to me.

Nintendo_Logo-600x200.png 

Nintendo Network ID: Awesomesocks | Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032-1712-2862

PM me if you add me on any of the above.

#43 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

I want the Deluxe because its black, and it looks awesome, plus it's a good combo, and its good to have a free game straight away, even if it sucks lol
for me in NZ, Deluxe is $100 more than the basic, which for me, is a great deal
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#44 Splint

Splint

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

For me , having the thing black was the biggest thing. If it wasnt, I would gone basic and missed out on NintendoLand, whatever.

#45 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

I think the $50 extra for all the accessories is worth it. I mainly want a black Gamepad so dirt doesn't show up as bad.

#46 King_Bowser_Koopa

King_Bowser_Koopa

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

I want the deluxe for two reasons. First, it comes in black. Second, I get a discount on digital purchases. Nothing else about it really means much to me.

#47 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

The extra 24GB of space will help me since I plan on downloading lots of games and having tons of save data for my retail games. I've wanted Nintendo Land since it was announced, though I see where the hate comes from ( people just don't like these casual games I guess). Plus the Nintendo Network Premium is a good deal ( does it last forever, or is it just a two year trial?). So a game ( which is already $60, so you're already saving $10 on the game), 24GB of extra space, a rewards program and some extra gamepad stands are worth the extra $50 to me.

#48 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Two years of online for free? More space? Andcit comes in Sexy Black? Count me in! I all ready asked for the 18th off. Im all set to buy this thing at Kmart! And im not joking lol :)
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#49 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Two years of online for free? More space? Andcit comes in Sexy Black? Count me in! I all ready asked for the 18th off. Im all set to buy this thing at Kmart! And im not joking lol :)

2 years online for free? Online is free by default.

#50 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

I just want it for the sleek Black Color. The white GamePad gets dirty easily I've seen it in videos
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#51 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I just want it for the sleek Black Color. The white GamePad gets dirty easily I've seen it in videos

The Black gets the same amount of dirt, you just can't see it :P I think the Black one looks much nicer and modern.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#52 hohi

hohi

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think I have said that I cannot see myself playing Nintendoland for more than 5 hours before. But after the EB Games Expo 2012 last week, I changed my mind completely and really interested in this game even more than ZombiU. I also tried ZombiU at the expo and it didn't impress me (Maybe my expectation for the game is just too high), but hopefully it was just an old demo.

Edited by hohi, 13 October 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#53 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Well i have got the Premium Zombi U version & have also got NintendoLand on order as well :D

#54 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

The Black gets the same amount of dirt, you just can't see it :P I think the Black one looks much nicer and modern.

Well actually I meant u can see like yellowing in the thumb sticks from Expo videos
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#55 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

If you really don't want or don't like the game I'm sure you can sell it for $30 within a couple weeks of release. So there, $20 for the extra memory, the charging stands, the premium service and the black color if that's your thing.

Definitely worth it. And who knows, you might like Nintendo Land.

#56 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

the black in general is a much better deal. If you can afford it.

Signature_Fox.png

#57 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Didn't they say that expandable memeory was on confirmed for the premium bundle?
I would doubt that they wouldn't release it for both bundles, especially if they really want eshop titles to really standout amongst xbox live and steam.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#58 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Lol I doubt that would be true...
Posted Image

#59 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Didn't they say that expandable memeory was on confirmed for the premium bundle?
I would doubt that they wouldn't release it for both bundles, especially if they really want eshop titles to really standout amongst xbox live and steam.

you can expand the storage on both versions the difference is that the normal Wii U has 8GB on-board storage & the Premium has 32GB on-board storage.

#60 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

...I just really want the system in black! Will Nintendo release an 8GB Black Wii U in the future? Maybe, but I just want the black console!

I'll be honest though, I wasn't truly interested in NintendoLand, but the more I see of it the more it grows on me. It looks like a game everyone in my home will enjoy!

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!