66 replies to this topic

#21 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Nintendoland is cruising for about $78

i think most big titles are about $78, i'm hoping that assassin's creed will be $69 for the wii u since it's that price for the ps3 and xbox 360 version.

#22 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

My decision was only based on the color of the Wii U. I like nintendo's modern futuristic theme so I went with the white lol
Posted Image

#23 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

I choose Black because I was interested in NintendoLand, I like the accessories and I know I will use them and I want to Use Nintendo Premium to get some cash back on some games. I do plan to download games and more. Black is also nice with some extra gb of memory.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#24 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

yes i do want a delux as im in the UK and il be getting zombi U and a black pro pad with it LET THE ENVY COMENCE

#25 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

To be honest, I actually only got the black version of the Wii U because I did not wanna be the odd ball.

I was in a Gamestop store with around 10 people pre ordering the Wii U and everyone, was getting the Deluxe Wii U as well as Gamestop employees were telling people the Deluxe was a better value.

So when he asked me what color I wanted..everybody looked at me...and I was like Oops...I want the Deluxe also.

But I really wanted the white console, just because it looks cool to me.

#26 robb_0909

robb_0909

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

I wasn't really excited about Nintendo Land mainly because I don't have friends over that often (mostly play online) but when you add this and the extra space and the other stuff, it is hard to not go for the deluxe model. Plus I wanted a black console. The more I see of Nintendo Land, the more I want to try it though. I have a daughter who is 4, I will probably spend most of my time playing it with her.

Eitherway, even if you don't want Nintendo Land you can always just sell the game (I think I read somewhere it is a physcial copy).

Edited by robb_0909, 12 October 2012 - 08:04 AM.

#27 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

To be honest, I actually only got the black version of the Wii U because I did not wanna be the odd ball.

I was in a Gamestop store with around 10 people pre ordering the Wii U and everyone, was getting the Deluxe Wii U as well as Gamestop employees were telling people the Deluxe was a better value.

So when he asked me what color I wanted..everybody looked at me...and I was like Oops...I want the Deluxe also.

If they had the stock, you could change your preorder to the one you want.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#28 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

I agree, if you prefer the white and don't care about the bonuses, then switch your preorder to white. :P
---
As for me... I prefer the white console but the fact that the deluxe comes with the 2 year thing is tempting. And Nintendo Land isn't looking as bad as I thought it'd be. Hearing everything is able to be played singleplayer is a plus too.
Posted Image

#29 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

I want Nintendoland, I want the extra accessories, I want the NN premium, and I plan on buying lots of downloadable games at launch. So, yes.

#30 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

I think it's worth it. Nintendo Land was going to be a day one purchase anyway. I really like the look of it and it would be good to play at sleepovers or with my little sister. I want it because of the stands, the extra space and Nintendo Premium which you can't get anywhere else. I'm getting the ZombiU bundle so it will be even more cheaper (than buying the stuff separately).

Edited by NintyFan101, 12 October 2012 - 10:11 AM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#31 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

It's more of a value thing. For $50 more you get a game, quadruple the space, more accessories, and 2 years of premium online service. That's ridiculous for only $50 more. Obviously to someone who doesn't want Nintendo Land or plans to not connect online...maybe the $50 isn't something they want to spend.

^^^This... word for word taken right from my mouth :P

#32 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

i want nintendo land, the black console ( white looks cheap), and all the accessories just for the hell of it

Signature_Fox.png

#33 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

If they had the stock, you could change your preorder to the one you want.

Well at the time they did have the stock, now they are completely sold out of both, so I guess I will have to stick to the black one.

I agree, if you prefer the white and don't care about the bonuses, then switch your preorder to white. :P
---
As for me... I prefer the white console but the fact that the deluxe comes with the 2 year thing is tempting. And Nintendo Land isn't looking as bad as I thought it'd be. Hearing everything is able to be played singleplayer is a plus too.

I wish I could, but the dude that works at Gamestop said that most likely I would have to get to the back of the line when it comes to pre orders or I might get the 2nd or 3rd rounds of shipments, saying that unless someone fails to show that ordered a white one or changed their order I'm out if luck.

#34 Demon

Demon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

why would you care what everyone else thinks? yes a majority of people want the black wii u but there is nothing wrong with getting the white one.

#35 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

why would you care what everyone else thinks? yes a majority of people want the black wii u but there is nothing wrong with getting the white one.

Obviously I really don't, seeing that all the gamers that I know personally that are friends and family, hate Nintendo and think it's a kiddie system. I mean ALL of my friends are Sony or Xbox fanboys..so obviously I don't care too much because I'm probably the definition of a Nintendo fanboy.

I guess it was more of being persuaded to get the Deluxe, especially from the Gamestop employees, that were like dude "the White Wii U us ugly" and blah blah

#36 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

The Deluxe and Nintendo Land are worth it IMO.
I first started to want NL when it was shown off at E3. I loved the idea and the concept.
I want the Deluxe because of:
  • Its Black
  • Nintendo Land
  • The 24 extra GB
  • The Charging Cradle
  • 2 Year subscription thing
  • Did I mention that it was Black?

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#37 GreatestGamer

GreatestGamer

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

However I do want the black one, simply because of Nintendo Land, because there's not very many lunch games that I'm crazy about, so I might only pick up 1-2 games on launch day.

And therefore Nintendo land helps.

Maybe I'm still stuck on the Sega Dreamcast launch....man that was awesome... Powerstone, Sonic, Mortal Kombat, Ready to Rumble and House of the dead..all on one day.

Edited by GreatestGamer, 12 October 2012 - 12:02 PM.

#38 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

I am getting the deluxe because its like why not. More memory for free. It comes with a stand and charger and Nintendo land. To me just the system and game is the $350 then your get the extra stuff for free.
I dont care to much about the Nintendo land if it was not included i wouldnt buy it, But since it is in the deluxe bundle i feel more like its a demo game for the system. Kinda like wii sports, and i look up the chager and thats around $25. So i just feel like its a better deal getting the deluxe.
I do however feel that nintendo should of gave more choices and released a Basic White and Black and then a Deluxe Black and White.
But ah it cool with me. The black will fit in with everything else i got and look good. Also the gamepad wont show dirt. (lol family guy).
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#39 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Well at the time they did have the stock, now they are completely sold out of both, so I guess I will have to stick to the black one.

I wish I could, but the dude that works at Gamestop said that most likely I would have to get to the back of the line when it comes to pre orders or I might get the 2nd or 3rd rounds of shipments, saying that unless someone fails to show that ordered a white one or changed their order I'm out if luck.

Hm. Yeah it wouldn't work if they're sold out of white preorders. But honestly launches are kinda first come first serve, so it would work if they had one available >>
Posted Image

#40 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

8 GB isn't even a limitation.

Just plug in an external hard drive you no doubt have laying around or go buy one if you need to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!