TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hey guys. Miyamoto hinted at a Wii U F-Zero game a while back. While nothing has been confirmed, that doesn't mean we can't talk about it. I want you to list what you want from a Wii U F-Zero, whether it's the developer, the difficulty, DLC, or anything. Since I'm starting this disscussion, I think I should list what I want.

Developer: The same team that developed F-Zero GX

GamePad Use: A map of the course similar to Mario Kart DS/7, menus, vehical, track, and logo creator

Customization: A vehical creator similar to F-Zero GX, a track creator similar to F-Zero X's Expansion Pack, a logo creator similar to F-Zero GX

Single Player Modes: Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Story Mode

Multiplayer Modes: Local races for up to 5 people (one using gamepad screen, others using pro controllers/wiimotes and nunchucks/classic controllers) and online multiplayer for up to 30 people at a time

Difficulty: Around F-Zero X's, as GX's difficulty was a turn-off for some people

Online: Host-based races, host-based tournaments, Nintendo-hosted tournaments for rewards such as vehical parts, DLC for courses, characters, vehicals, Grand Prix Cups, etc.

Visuals: Obviously 1080p at 60 fps, make it look better than Wip3out HD

Music: A mix between F-Zero GX's music style and rock music.

And that's all I can really think of for now. Tell me if you like my list, and what you would put in yours.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

nice list! i dont see anything off here. and tbh zero gx was pretty goddamn hard lol

Signature_Fox.png

#3 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

I want this to happen so badly. I agree with most of what you said, especially the online multiplayer.

Posted Image

#4 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

i just want a F-Zero game

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

i just want a F-Zero game

Same. That's why I made this: to say what I want in it if I were in control. I know not all of these are going to happen, but I know that if it is done, it would be the best F-Zero game ever. It would also be a good showcase of the online elements and graphical power of the Wii U.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F-ZeroWii U, Dream, List, Disscussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!