#1 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hey guys! I'm just here wondering what all of your guys' favorite song is in your whole video game career! It can be from any game, just any song that you came across whilst playing a video game. I, undoubtedly, say that my favorite song in video game history is definitely "Escape from the City" by Ted Poley and Tony Harnell. You know? That extremely catchy-as-hell song that plays in the level "City Escape" in Sonic Adventure 2? I tell you the first time I heard that song, I fell in love with it almost immediately. It's just something about it that makes it so enjoyable and memorable. If you want to have a listen, here it is:

So there you have it! My favorite song in my entire video game career. Tell me what you think! And of course, tell me your favorite song in video games and (if you'd like) send a link to the song! I can't wait to hear your guys' opinions.
Posted Image

#2 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

It would probably have to be Knight of the Wind by Crush40.

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Oh damn.

This better not just get swamped by Crush 40 lyrics... despite that having a large chance of happening.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Here it is in pinao verison.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#5 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hey guys! I'm just here wondering what all of your guys' favorite song is in your whole video game career! It can be from any game, just any song that you came across whilst playing a video game. I, undoubtedly, say that my favorite song in video game history is definitely "Escape from the City" by Ted Poley and Tony Harnell. You know? That extremely catchy-as-hell song that plays in the level "City Escape" in Sonic Adventure 2? I tell you the first time I heard that song, I fell in love with it almost immediately. It's just something about it that makes it so enjoyable and memorable. If you want to have a listen, here it is:

So there you have it! My favorite song in my entire video game career. Tell me what you think! And of course, tell me your favorite song in video games and (if you'd like) send a link to the song! I can't wait to hear your guys' opinions.

Lol, I like that but not outside of the game, it makes me cringe while I'm going through that level, it's catchy though.

I like this

But haven't really played Kirby all that much. I like this version.

#6 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Lol, I like that but not outside of the game, it makes me cringe while I'm going through that level, it's catchy though.

I like this

But haven't really played Kirby all that much. I like this version.

You haven't played kirby!!!!!!!!!! :o You should.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

#8 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

It would probably have to be Knight of the Wind by Crush40.

I love that song! Good choice! :)
Posted Image

#9 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

DOVAHKIIN!!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#10 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

I have way too many, so I'll try to break it down a little bit.

"To the Ancient Land."

This one song sets the theme of an entire game... A piece of art, truly. This is my single favourite song from one of my favourite video games ever made. It's haunting and powerful, and everything an intro should be. To not spoil anything, whenever I hear this, I always remember the feeling of utter hopelessness you feel later on in the game... Gah - too good!

"Vergil Battle 2."

A clash of brothers... The darkest, lowest, most evil point of the Temen-Ni-Gru... And we hear this. DMC3 is a manly game with some badass music, but this one track takes on a somewhat more heavy tone, and I love it. Whenever I happen to hear this song, I always imagine the cutscene that plays before it, and Vergil's most menacing line: "Why not? After all, we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo Daddy's little spell."

Escape from the City also gets an honourable mention, but a link's already been posted to listen to. I love that song mostly because of how memorable it was (and the stage that came with it), but the lyrics and feel make it that tiny bit better. Sonic roaring down the roads on his makeshift snowboard always pops into my head.

#11 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

THIS. It sends chills down my spines.
And Skyrim theme and Pokemon and Portal's still Alive.
Posted Image

#12 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Mario theme song

wjapt2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!