CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

haha nah i've seen way too many trolls to get mad over one comment, its the fact that every time i see you comment on this forum your saying something not good. anyway, if that was a joke, no one got it and certainly no one found it funny.

Thanks for speaking for everyone.

You were clearly mad in your previous post, there's no point trying to deny it. You disagreeing with what I have to say does not make my comments "not good", your poor grammar and spelling however tells a different story.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#22 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

Thanks for speaking for everyone.

You were clearly mad in your previous post, there's no point trying to deny it. You disagreeing with what I have to say does not make my comments "not good", your poor grammar and spelling however tells a different story.

haha since when can you read minds? Don't try tell me when i'm mad or not. its not about disagreement, its about lies, you lie your a** off on this forum on a regular basis and its annoying. Spelling and grammer?? are you joking? How long have you been using the internet?
Posted Image

#23 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:02 AM

*grabs popcorn*

Posted Image

#24 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

haha since when can you read minds? Don't try tell me when i'm mad or not. its not about disagreement, its about lies, you lie your a** off on this forum on a regular basis and its annoying. Spelling and grammer?? are you joking? How long have you been using the internet?

I do not lie my ass or any part of my body off on this or any other forum. Also, I suppose I should be more tolerant of the illiterate, especially on a Nintendo forum.

You disagreeing with what I have to say or taking offense to my skepticism does not make me a liar, it only makes you seem like an intolerant fanboy.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#25 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

I do not lie my ass or any part of my body off on this or any other forum. Also, I suppose I should be more tolerant of the illiterate, especially on a Nintendo forum.

You disagreeing with what I have to say or taking offense to my skepticism does not make me a liar, it only makes you seem like an intolerant fanboy.

"i suppose i should be more tolerant of the illiterate, especially on a nintendo forum" this sums up exactly what i've been saying. well done for owning yourself. That is not skepticism, and it isn't an opinion either, its just plain disrespect
Posted Image

#26 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

*eats popcorn*

Posted Image

#27 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

"i suppose i should be more tolerant of the illiterate, especially on a nintendo forum" this sums up exactly what i've been saying. well done for owning yourself. That is not skepticism, and it isn't an opinion either, its just plain disrespect

Yeah, you have a great point there because I'm always disrespecting others. :rolleyes: That was just in response to this part of your post:

Spelling and grammer?? are you joking? How long have you been using the internet?

The "especially on a Nintendo forum" part was more in relation to Nintendo fans generally being of a younger age than Sony fans for example.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#28 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

The funniest part is that all of this arguing could have been avoided if he just ignored CUD. :D

Seriously though, if it's going to be on the Wii U, I'd imagine it to be a bit better, although looking at the launch titles I wouldn't expect much.

#29 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

*goes to eat more popcorn* *notices that there is no more popcorn* *fixes more popcorn* *returns and starts to eat again*

Posted Image

#30 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

The funniest part is that all of this arguing could have been avoided if he just ignored CUD. :D

Seriously though, if it's going to be on the Wii U, I'd imagine it to be a bit better, although looking at the launch titles I wouldn't expect much.

He probably should have in this instance, I was only joking with my first post; if the PS3 and 360 can handle it the Wii U is obviously going to be able to handle it. With that said, I do recall Rockstar being skeptical of the Wii U at this point in time and understandably so. The Wii U is first going to have to prove itself to Rockstar and other third parties before it gets their support and it's going to take more than what they're currently showing.

Edited by Mournblade, 21 January 2013 - 11:19 AM.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#31 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

GTA V on Wii U? V or U? GTA...U? Lol GTA V Wii U FTW!!!!

He probably should have in this instance, I was only joking with my first post; if the PS3 and 360 can handle it the Wii U is obviously going to be able to handle it. With that said, I do recall Rockstar being skeptical of the Wii U at this point in time and understandably so.

Lesson learned, Hating on a Wii U in its own forum will result in nothing but backlash, especially with a game as awesome as GTA :P

Edited by Heyheyharold, 20 October 2012 - 05:57 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#32 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

He probably should have in this instance, I was only joking with my first post; if the PS3 and 360 can handle it the Wii U is obviously going to be able to handle it. With that said, I do recall Rockstar being skeptical of the Wii U at this point in time and understandably so.

lol you troll bait

Posted Image

#33 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

Also guys, by the way things are looking the Wii U is probably going to be a whole lot less powerful than the next Microsoft/Sony console, just saying. If you want the amazing horsepower switch to PC, it's cheaper anyway. You come to Nintendo for the first party nowadays, I just hope they get the 3rd party right this time.
  • CUD likes this

#34 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Also guys, by the way things are looking the Wii U is probably going to be a whole lot less powerful than the next Microsoft/Sony console, just saying. If you want the amazing horsepower switch to PC, it's cheaper anyway. You come to Nintendo for the first party nowadays, I just hope they get the 3rd party right this time.

Ugh here we go again with the "PS4/720 blowing the Wii U out of the water" with no evidence. Unless Microsoft and Sony want to take losses on their consoles, they will be in a close range with the wii us power. I'm not saying the Wii U is a super console, but it won't be blown away the slightest bit.

Posted Image

#35 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Also guys, by the way things are looking the Wii U is probably going to be a whole lot less powerful than the next Microsoft/Sony console, just saying. If you want the amazing horsepower switch to PC, it's cheaper anyway.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by Mournblade, 21 January 2013 - 11:20 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

#36 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Why are you so mad? I'm just speculating, in my opinion the next consoles are going to be more powerful, I'm not passing that off as factual, and I hope I'm wrong.

#37 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Why are you so mad? I'm just speculating, in my opinion the next consoles are going to be more powerful, I'm not passing that off as factual, and I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not, lol

#38 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

I don't even care that much about the amazing horsepower, as you put it, but the amazing range of games, the great deals on Steam, mods, great controls, convenience and oh so many more advantages PC gaming offers. PC gaming is where it's at! :)

Ugh here we go again with the "PS4/720 blowing the Wii U out of the water" with no evidence. Unless Microsoft and Sony want to take losses on their consoles, they will be in a close range with the wii us power. I'm not saying the Wii U is a super console, but it won't be blown away the slightest bit.

I agree that the Wii U wont be blown away by the PS4/720's specs but I can see the Wii U being the weaker of the three, by not nearly as large a gap as the Wii to the PS3/360 but weaker nonetheless. It's to be expected, Nintendo is getting a head start so while that head start gives Nintendo a number of advantages it also gives Sony and Microsoft advantages in how they approach their new consoles.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#39 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

The next generation is going to be about innovation more than the raw power of the console. The leaked documents for the "720" are focused on Kinect 2.0, which will be some neat, expensive tech. The 720 supposedly going to come out holiday 2013 at a $299 price point according to the documents (at least from what I remember). The Wii U and 720 are both going to be focused on expensive tech. BUT I'm willing to bet that the Wii U is more barebones then the 720 will be, leaving lower costs. So Nintendo could probably push a little more power out of the Wii U.

How I see the next gen power race:

PS4 > Wii U = 720

I agree that the Wii U wont be blown away by the PS4/720's specs but I can see the Wii U being the weaker of the three, by not nearly as large a gap as the Wii to the PS3/360 but weaker nonetheless. It's to be expected, Nintendo is getting a head start so while that head start gives Nintendo a number of advantages it also gives Sony and Microsoft advantages in how they approach their new consoles.

^

Posted Image

#40 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Yeah, you have a great point there because I'm always disrespecting others. :rolleyes: That was just in response to this part of your post:

The "especially on a Nintendo forum" part was more in relation to Nintendo fans generally being of a younger age than Sony fans for example.

not really. Sony fans are mostly young kids that just started gaming recently. nintendo's fans are the long time gamers who grew up with them and have been gaming for about 20 years
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!