Photo

Gta V on wii U?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

And xbox fanboys are All Call of Duty rage quitters, lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#42 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

I'm 100% positive there is nothing Rockstar could do to make me buy GTA. I really couldn't care. I would want it just to shut the so called hardcore gamers up that Nintendo doesn't do hardcore.

Yeah I really don't care either. IV was extremely boring for me though a bit hilarious.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#43 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

not really. Sony fans are mostly young kids that just started gaming recently. nintendo's fans are the long time gamers who grew up with them and have been gaming for about 20 years

Right enough is enough,how much of a fanboy are you?Are you aware that the nile is a river in Egypt?.What planet are you on to suggest that sony fans are mostly young kids?Nintendos fans are the long time gamers who grew up with them and have been gaming for about 20 years?You talk an absolute load of rubbish.I for one will not be taking advice on the demographics of gaming from someone with such a narrow and non objective view of gaming.
For what its worth how long have you been gaming?I mean you talk of nintendo gamers gaming for 20 years (sounds funnier everytime I say it) so that makes you what age?Also I have witnessed you being nasty to myself and others on basically any thread where nintendo is questioned in anyway.I suggest maybe if you are a little less hostile to anyone who questions things you like.It may give you a more balanced view of things

Edited by scotty79, 22 October 2012 - 01:54 AM.

• CUD likes this
Posted Image

#44 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

Right enough is enough,how much of a fanboy are you?Are you aware that the nile is a river in Egypt?.What planet are you on to suggest that sony fans are mostly young kids?Nintendos fans are the long time gamers who grew up with them and have been gaming for about 20 years?You talk an absolute load of rubbish.I for one will not be taking advice on the demographics of gaming from someone with such a narrow and non objective view of gaming.
For what its worth how long have you been gaming?I mean you talk of nintendo gamers gaming for 20 years (sounds funnier everytime I say it) so that makes you what age?Also I have witnessed you being nasty to myself and others on basically any thread where nintendo is questioned in anyway.I suggest maybe if you are a little less hostile to anyone who questions things you like.It may give you a more balanced view of things

You totally misunderstood what i'm saying, i'm not giving solid numbers, im showing another way of looking at it. CUD insulted nintendo fans saying they have poor grammer because they're so young, i was showing him that its not as solid as that and you could look at it in another way that indicates that nintendo fans are not mostly kids. anyway i've personally been gaming for 14 years, not that it really matters but whatever. CUD lying about the Wii U's specs is NOT the same as questioning nintendo. im tired of you fools pulling the "freedom of opinion" card every time you lie about something
Posted Image

#45 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

This thread got way off topic quickly. Anyway... GTA V on Wii U would be amazing. The GamePad, and better processing power would give it an advantage.

Posted Image

#46 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

not really. Sony fans are mostly young kids that just started gaming recently. nintendo's fans are the long time gamers who grew up with them and have been gaming for about 20 years

I've been gaming since I was negative 6!

#47 deerang

deerang

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Yeah don't think it's happening, release schedule just got leaked and Wii U is not part of it

http://www.gamespot....stersShowSpring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!