Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

And am I the only one who can't stand Wall-E?

Yes. You clearly have a fat space people complex.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

*sniff* What's that smell? Tomorrow? HOLY CRAP THIS MOVIE IS OUT TOMORROW!...But I'm gonna see it on Saturday so DON'T SPOIL IT! Or I'll eat you :3

HEY THE MOVIE IS OUT! I can't wait to be seeing it tomorrow...it's also funny because SEGA just announced that Ralph himself is in the new Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Sadly this other voice sounds stupid. :( Well I guess they just couldn't get John C. Reilly to do the voice, but oh well. I still can't wait for this game...and I can't wait to see the movie! :D DON'T SPOIL CRAP! :3

Edited by Brenzicure, 02 November 2012 - 01:32 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

I've heard the movie has gotten pretty good feedback. Maybe i'll consider watching it soon.

Has anyone watched it yet?

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#24 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Just saw this movie yesterday...FREAKING LOVED IT! If you guys EVER get the chance to see this movie, I highly recommend you check it out. You wanna know how good it is? What if I told you it's my new favorite movie of all time? Yeah. It's THAT good! (Btw Sonic was in the movie more than I thought he would. He was in many different places throughout the movie).
Posted Image

#25 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Just saw this movie yesterday...FREAKING LOVED IT! If you guys EVER get the chance to see this movie, I highly recommend you check it out. You wanna know how good it is? What if I told you it's my new favorite movie of all time? Yeah. It's THAT good! (Btw Sonic was in the movie more than I thought he would. He was in many different places throughout the movie).

I only saw him on that info board explaining the dangers of dying outside your own game, and in the credits. Was there anywhere else that I missed.

Also, I think I understand why Mario lets Bowser go go-karting with them now.
Posted Image

#26 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I only saw him on that info board explaining the dangers of dying outside your own game, and in the credits. Was there anywhere else that I missed.

Also, I think I understand why Mario lets Bowser go go-karting with them now.

Yeah. Remember when Ralph's ship or whatever was going out of control? Before Ralph entered the tunnel to Sugar Rush, he hit Sonic causing him to lose rings. Also it showed him for 1 second in that anniversary party in the building. Here's the clip:

Posted Image

#27 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Yeah. Remember when Ralph's ship or whatever was going out of control? Before Ralph entered the tunnel to Sugar Rush, he hit Sonic causing him to lose rings. Also it showed him for 1 second in that anniversary party in the building. Here's the clip:

Huh, never noticed that. I just saw the movie this weekend ( Saturday the 3rd), it was great. The first half had game cameos and references galore. The second half just focused on the story, with little game references, but more food references ( Oreo, Mentos). But I'm okay with that, the characters were very enjoyable. The movie had some cheesy jokes ( " Heroes Doody!"), which I have to admit I laughed at. The movie was great and deserves the scores and sales it's getting. Disney and video games are a match like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

#28 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

Disney and video games are a match like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Yeah...unless Disney MAKES a video game haha. (Besides Epic Mickey, I heard that was good).
Posted Image

#29 Shinobu (Derek)

Shinobu (Derek)

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sherlock, Doctor Who, Anime

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

It was an 'Interesting' movie.
~Desu~

#30 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

I saw it on saturday, one of the best movies i've ever seen.

794144.png?13383682

#31 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

haven't seen it yet but I heard the movie was really cool

wjapt2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!