• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 WiiFan

WiiFan

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Well I guess for my first real post, I should make something that I love doing, and that is a Top 5/10 list. So here is my top items you should buy at the Wii U's day one. So here we go :D.

Number 10.
Wii U Nerf Armor Starter Kit - $19.99
If you are a Nerf fan, want your controller to look stylish, or just want to protect your gamepad, I recommend getting the Nerf Armor Starter Kit.

Number 9.
Wii U Write and Protect - $9.99
The Wii U has an amazing controller, and you do NOT want the screen scratched and loose the stylus. So get the Write & Protect that comes with 2 styluses and a screen protector.

Number 8.
007 Legends - $59.99
Alot of people don't like this game, I dont know why, it seems to have that 007 Goldeneye Wii feel. I am a huge 007 fan and I recommend this game to any shooter fan.

Number 7.
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $59.99
This game doesn't really appeal to me, but it does seem fun. I feel a little confused about this game but one thing that blows me away. The preorder bonus. YOU COULD OWN MAXWELL'S HAT!!! HIS HAT ROCKS!!!

Number 6.
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed - $39.99
Who doesn't love Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mario Kart. Well this game is like both of them combined. Im not saying it ripped Mario Kart off, Im just saying its fun like Mario Kart, well this game is $20 cheaper then most of the other games so its a very good price.

Number 5.
Wii U Pro Controller - $49.99
Well all the Sony Drones and Xbots were bugging about the gamepad, well now they cant. This controller is very similar to the Xbox controller, but in a way, very very different. It looks awesome and I recommend the Pro Controller to anyone who wants to buy games like Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, etc.

Number 4.
Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 - $59.99
The Call of Duty's on the Wii weren't bad, but they weren't good. Now Nintendo is finally getting in on the action. Black Ops 2 has some very cool features, the new splitscreen, and you could use your Wii Zapper and Classic Controller Pro. Awesome!

Number 3.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition - $59.99
Whats with the Wii U Edition at the end of TTT2? Well Wii U Edition has exclusive Ball Mode, Mushroom Mode, and Nintendo Costumes. Its awesome and funny at the same time.

Number 2.
Nintendo Land - $59.99
Nintendo Land isn't really a game people would buy for 60 dollars, but why should you. It does what Wii Sports did to the Wii. It shows you everything the Wii U could do. Its also extremely fun to play with friends/family. This isn't a "casual party game," its the most epic amusement park you will ever go to.

Number 1.
*DRUM ROLL*
New Super Mario Bros U - $59.99
This game feels like the true sequel to Super Mario World, and that is NOT a bad thing, and thats not it, Miiverse compatible, Boost/ Boost Rush mode, play as Mii, and HD! Wow, my mind is blown.

Well I hope you enjoyed my top 10 and hopefully you enjoyed it, because it took me almost an hour to make this and my hands hurt from all the typing. Bye Bye, Now c:

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Well I guess for my first real post, I should make something that I love doing, and that is a Top 5/10 list. So here is my top items you should buy at the Wii U's day one. So here we go :D.

Number 10.
Wii U Nerf Armor Starter Kit - $19.99
If you are a Nerf fan, want your controller to look stylish, or just want to protect your gamepad, I recommend getting the Nerf Armor Starter Kit.

Number 9.
Wii U Write and Protect - $9.99
The Wii U has an amazing controller, and you do NOT want the screen scratched and loose the stylus. So get the Write & Protect that comes with 2 styluses and a screen protector.

Number 8.
007 Legends - $59.99
Alot of people don't like this game, I dont know why, it seems to have that 007 Goldeneye Wii feel. I am a huge 007 fan and I recommend this game to any shooter fan.

Number 7.
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $59.99
This game doesn't really appeal to me, but it does seem fun. I feel a little confused about this game but one thing that blows me away. The preorder bonus. YOU COULD OWN MAXWELL'S HAT!!! HIS HAT ROCKS!!!

Number 6.
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed - $39.99
Who doesn't love Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mario Kart. Well this game is like both of them combined. Im not saying it ripped Mario Kart off, Im just saying its fun like Mario Kart, well this game is $20 cheaper then most of the other games so its a very good price.

Number 5.
Wii U Pro Controller - $49.99
Well all the Sony Drones and Xbots were bugging about the gamepad, well now they cant. This controller is very similar to the Xbox controller, but in a way, very very different. It looks awesome and I recommend the Pro Controller to anyone who wants to buy games like Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, etc.

Number 4.
Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 - $59.99
The Call of Duty's on the Wii weren't bad, but they weren't good. Now Nintendo is finally getting in on the action. Black Ops 2 has some very cool features, the new splitscreen, and you could use your Wii Zapper and Classic Controller Pro. Awesome!

Number 3.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition - $59.99
Whats with the Wii U Edition at the end of TTT2? Well Wii U Edition has exclusive Ball Mode, Mushroom Mode, and Nintendo Costumes. Its awesome and funny at the same time.

Number 2.
Nintendo Land - $59.99
Nintendo Land isn't really a game people would buy for 60 dollars, but why should you. It does what Wii Sports did to the Wii. It shows you everything the Wii U could do. Its also extremely fun to play with friends/family. This isn't a "casual party game," its the most epic amusement park you will ever go to.

Number 1.
*DRUM ROLL*
New Super Mario Bros U - $59.99
This game feels like the true sequel to Super Mario World, and that is NOT a bad thing, and thats not it, Miiverse compatible, Boost/ Boost Rush mode, play as Mii, and HD! Wow, my mind is blown.

Well I hope you enjoyed my top 10 and hopefully you enjoyed it, because it took me almost an hour to make this and my hands hurt from all the typing. Bye Bye, Now c:

Not being a Jerk..but...It's hard to recommend games no one has really played yet lol...and 007 Legends got horrific reviews..by everyone..so I highly recommend..NOT buying that game.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

And Assassin's Creed 3, I think that deserve more than 007 Legends and even Call of Duty.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Nice list. But IMO you should replace one of the games like 007 and Scribblenauts with ZombiU and AC3. :D

Edited by nintendo3DS, 23 October 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

*Cough*
Hmmm excuse me...
*Cough*
ZombiU please.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Nice list. But IMO you should replace one of the games like 007 and Scribblenauts with ZombiU and AC3. :D

Hey you, Scribblenauts Unlimeted looks awsome I preordered it AND AC3

#7 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

He need to put AC3 instead of 007 legends and ZombiU instead of the nerf thing. Scribblenauts Unlimited has to stay because it looks epic. But that is my opinion.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#8 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

He need to put AC3 instead of 007 legends and ZombiU instead of the nerf thing. Scribblenauts Unlimited has to stay because it looks epic. But that is my opinion.

AC3! DEFINITELY AC3!
Wait.... Who's that in your profile picture? It's like I've seen him somewhere before.... teehee

Posted Image

#9 WiiFan

WiiFan

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

*Cough*
Hmmm excuse me...
*Cough*
ZombiU please.

I knew i forgot something

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

WHERE........IS..........ZOMBIU??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#11 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Here's my personal list of what U should buy.

10. Ben 10 Omniverse
9. Rise of The Guardians: The Video Game
8. Wipeout 3
7. Funky Barn
6. Game Party Champions
5. Wheel of Fortune
4. Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
3. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
2. Jeopardy
1. SiNG Party

Posted Image

Just kidding :3. I agree with everything on your list, though it is lacking some big games.

#12 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

There are some really crappy things and games on that list.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Scribblenauts > AC3 and 007 legends and cod and nerf armour.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!