Photo

Wii U Resident Evil Potential?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

http://www.nintendol..._evil_potential

I'm thinking were gonna here about an exclusive, Revelations 2 for Wii U?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

yh something like that at least :)
Posted Image

#3 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

Only need a hd remake of 1 and/or 2.The rest of the series was up and down didn't have the same magic as the 1st two
Posted Image

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

I fould only hope its a reveleations 2, and not something in the crap direction the main series went.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I hope we see a RE on Wii U. Revelations 2 However should stay on the 3DS.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#6 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I hope something along the lines of Revelations, that ending open up the a possibility of a sequel.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

I want a sequel to it on the Wii U. With sick graphics, horror atmosphere like on the Ship in Revelations, and maybe play with Raymond and Jessica? They're cool. Or just have Chris and Jill as partners again, though they are gonna be over-used.
No sig.

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Resident Evil 4 GameCube HD Remastered :D

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

An unfixed direct port of RE 6.... sprinkled with a ton of useless gimmicky uses for the gamepad :P

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Or maybe they'll surprise us and release an exclusive game entitled Resident Evil 7 that features pre-set camera angles, pre-rendered areas and outdated controls.

Even though an on-rails shooter using the Gamepad is more likely. :P
No sig.

#11 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

Or maybe they'll surprise us and release an exclusive game entitled Resident Evil 7 that features pre-set camera angles, pre-rendered areas and outdated controls.

Even though an on-rails shooter using the Gamepad is more likely. :P

You make it sound like resident evil would be bad if it had those features. If it had those it would be awesome especially the controls. Can't tell you how many times I've been playing resi 6 wishing that the controls and camera were the exact same as 4.
Anyway how about they release the resi evil ultimate hd remake collection. Where they remake every game in the series keeping the gameplay the same but just upping the graphics and making the non hd games hd. That sound quite awesome to me.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#12 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

re 4 is imo 10x the game 6 is.To be honest re6 just feels like re6 Callofzombiesbattlefieldbodycount anyone know what I mean.I blame the mutants series was ok until all too much mutating.T virus g virus etc.This mutated that mutated gameplay became meh.
Posted Image

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

You make it sound like resident evil would be bad if it had those features. If it had those it would be awesome especially the controls. Can't tell you how many times I've been playing resi 6 wishing that the controls and camera were the exact same as 4.
Anyway how about they release the resi evil ultimate hd remake collection. Where they remake every game in the series keeping the gameplay the same but just upping the graphics and making the non hd games hd. That sound quite awesome to me.

I like Revelations controls the best. They feel RE-ish but still allow you to horsing reload and heal while walking, which is a MUST. But for clarity: RE1 controls are totally unacceptable nowadays, though I'd still buy a 'classic' RE game if they were to release one every once in a while. But for the main series, just take something close to RE4/Lost in Nightmares/Revelations/Leon RE6 and I'll be statisfied.

I agree by the way on the camera point. RE6 has a free camera, which doesn't suit the series at all, though it is useful at times.
No sig.

#14 milky105p

milky105p

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

I don't want another revelations. No zombies, so it wont intrigue me as much. That series can stay on 3ds. I want old remakes, or actually a better executed outbreak would be great! would work well with the gamepad for coop and communicating as well as your inv.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!