Photo

Miiverse must be downloaded, not pre-installed.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

May I remind you all that another PR claimed the Wii U is 19 times more powerful than the PS3, so I'm not believing this yet. Though it does tie in with the Miiverse not making launch rumor, but wouldn't this be a part of a system update, not an eShop download?

#22 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

There's only three people at Nintendo who's word I take for fact, Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie. Until it comes from one of their mouths (or another high-up dev who's close enough, like Aonuma, or the Animal Crossing guy) I remain skeptical.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thank you

May I remind you all that another PR claimed the Wii U is 19 times more powerful than the PS3, so I'm not believing this yet. Though it does tie in with the Miiverse not making launch rumor, but wouldn't this be a part of a system update, not an eShop download?

this too ^^^^ nice to see people actually looking on the broader spectrum of things

Signature_Fox.png

#23 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

I'm fine with this.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!