Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

Fisherman Andrew (did they seriously have to use my name for that guy?), and every other trainer with a team of 6 Magikarp.
Posted Image

#3 Kirito the black swordman

Kirito the black swordman

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,Sony,Megaman and Anime

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Fisherman Andrew (did they seriously have to use my name for that guy?), and every other trainer with a team of 6 Magikarp.

Those and also Ash the silly pony.

#4 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Pokemon Trainer Red, he's awful

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#5 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Rival in D/P/PL -_-
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#6 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Anyone who isn't BugCatcher "_____".

#7 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

Youngster Joey...god dammit its YOUNGSTER FREAKING JOEY!
Posted Image

#8 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

Well, what you DON'T know is that every single champion in each game is Joey in disguise.

INCLUDING Red.

#9 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Well, what you DON'T know is that every single champion in each game is Joey in disguise.

INCLUDING Red.

Oh my god...it all makes sense now!...My life has no meaning anymore...
Posted Image

#10 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I think the Hikers are the worst. And as stated before, the Fishermen who have whole teams of Magikarp.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#11 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hello? This is Joey. I'm calling to tell you my Ratata is in the top pourcentage of Ratatas. Like, it's way better. I'm so serious. If you put, like, 10010011001001100100 Ratatas together along with my Ratata, my Ratata will ALWAYS win. It's like, level 2112, it's got 999 stats in everything, it's shiny, it's beaten Arceus, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Zekrom, Reshiram, Latias, Latios, and 200 Charizards ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! I am Joey, and my Ratata will KILL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!
Remember that movie, Independance Day? Yeah, that wasn't Will Smith, that was my Ratata. Also, in Fight Club, Ed Norton was MY RATATA! My Ratata personally killed Hitler. My Ratata cured diabetes, and he hates diabetics, so he won't release the cure! My Ratata is so powerful, he managed to defeat every trainer in the entire universe with 1 attack! My Ratata wrote 2112! My Ratata programmed Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Halo, Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros, Uncharted, Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and Pac-Man! My Ratata invented the lightbulb, the computer, wood, fire, the guitar, the oven, and the refridgerator! My Ratata is so amazing that he speaks French, English, Spanish, Polish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Italian, and Latin. My Ratata almost stopped Lincoln's assassination, but was too busy, because he was playing Pokemon Yellow. My Ratata killed Krispy Kreme (Who is the second baddest person ever; he made out with every girl in the world!). My Ratata has 10000000000 degrees in every type of subject from every university and every college ever! My Ratata fought 6000 lions and won.... and he doesn't even carry a gun!

GO, TYPHLOSION!
TYPHLOSION USED FLAMETHROWER!
RATATA FAINTED!

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#12 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hello? This is Joey. I'm calling to tell you my Ratata is in the top pourcentage of Ratatas. Like, it's way better. I'm so serious. If you put, like, 10010011001001100100 Ratatas together along with my Ratata, my Ratata will ALWAYS win. It's like, level 2112, it's got 999 stats in everything, it's shiny, it's beaten Arceus, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Zekrom, Reshiram, Latias, Latios, and 200 Charizards ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! I am Joey, and my Ratata will KILL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!
Remember that movie, Independance Day? Yeah, that wasn't Will Smith, that was my Ratata. Also, in Fight Club, Ed Norton was MY RATATA! My Ratata personally killed Hitler. My Ratata cured diabetes, and he hates diabetics, so he won't release the cure! My Ratata is so powerful, he managed to defeat every trainer in the entire universe with 1 attack! My Ratata wrote 2112! My Ratata programmed Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Halo, Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros, Uncharted, Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and Pac-Man! My Ratata invented the lightbulb, the computer, wood, fire, the guitar, the oven, and the refridgerator! My Ratata is so amazing that he speaks French, English, Spanish, Polish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Italian, and Latin. My Ratata almost stopped Lincoln's assassination, but was too busy, because he was playing Pokemon Yellow. My Ratata killed Krispy Kreme (Who is the second baddest person ever; he made out with every girl in the world!). My Ratata has 10000000000 degrees in every type of subject from every university and every college ever! My Ratata fought 6000 lions and won.... and he doesn't even carry a gun!

GO, TYPHLOSION!
TYPHLOSION USED FLAMETHROWER!
RATATA FAINTED!

That sums up the concept perfectly. Thank you. XD
Posted Image

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

I hated your rival from Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, SoulSilver, he was a pokemon hater, hater's must die, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

#14 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

You watch your mouth that man is the Hugh Hefner of Pokemon trainers...Magikarps are gods and that man has a full team of them, I would be honored if he was Fisherman Mitch

#15 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Youngster Tom and his Rattata.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#16 Lord N

Lord N

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Zero Escape

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

Best Rivals I'd have to say are Silver, Blue, and Hugh. Every other rival is just stupid. But this doesn't answer the topic question. Worst trainer is more than probably Barry, your 4th Gen Rival. God he sucks.
Free the pokemon!

"I cannot see the future yet... The world is still to be determined..."

#17 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

Barry from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and any Fisherman with 6 Magikarp ESPECIALLY if they were over Lv. 20!

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with them?! Evolve them for god's sake!

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

#18 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Any trainer who is like "Okay, I'm gonna turn now so you walk past me" and then their like "BLAM! SUCKAH! LET'S FIGHT!"

Especially the ones that do that even when you aren't running.

Biggest turnoff.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!