24 replies to this topic

#21 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

I think the Wii should have been HD in the first place.

#22 WiiFan

WiiFan

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

My post was saying you can't really add 1080p to be a reason to get the wiiu yet because only about 2 titles are 1080p and we can't be for certain how many 1080p titles we will get as not even Nintendo titles themselves are 1080p when it seems like they should be.

4. HD

I said it can do native 1080p, not all games are native 1080p

#23 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

Awesome thread with very good points, I'm buying the Wii U cos' I love everything it has to offer, best console on the market for now and for years, I am in no way shape or form looking forward to Micro$oft or $ony's next console because I don't like where the companies are going, Micro$oft are the pushers who force thier products onto people even if the vast majority of people don't like them and they charge for every single one of thier services. $ony are the rip off merchants of this and probably next gen e.g: PS3 First Release £500!!! PSVita First Release £270!!! PSVita Memory cards don't even get me started! $ony are in so much finantial trouble anyway soooooo...

Awesome post!

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#24 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Awesome post!

#25 shout64

shout64

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

i played a demo of Rayman Legends at a Gamestop near my house. The gamepad is so sweet. The gamepad screen is really wide, true 16:9, and very good looking screen. It's a lot wider than I expected, and it's worth any money you dish at the console.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!