5 replies to this topic

#1 CBreeze5g

CBreeze5g

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Interview link: http://iwataasks.nin...net-browser/0/0

Hey I just saw Nintendo post a link to this on facebook. It's a really good read and shows how much work and effort was put into making this browser.

Edited by CBreeze5g, 09 November 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'm glad that the Wii U's browser is so up to date. You can view youtube videos and have multiple tabs open, that's pretty cool.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Best console browser ever :D

#4 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

does anyone actually use the browsers on consoles though, Like seriously. Most people have a smart phone or ipad (or Similair) which is a lot easier to just grab and look something up.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#5 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

does anyone actually use the browsers on consoles though, Like seriously. Most people have a smart phone or ipad (or Similair) which is a lot easier to just grab and look something up.

The controller allows for the same ease of use. With the benefit of the browser repeated on your tv. A much larger screen. Am willing to bet a lot of households will use this instead of mobile devices when at home.

I love my iPhone, iPad, and notebook. But I'd use the wii u tablet streaming to my tv over them any day.

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Here's hoping that this browser will be effective. It would be convenient to just have to look up the Internet from the console in an instant rather than having to use my smartphone.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!