Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

wiiuuuu.png

Take it for what you will but here's The Verge's in depth review of the Wii U.

http://www.theverge....do-wii-u-review

Edited by CUD, 18 November 2012 - 05:03 AM.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#2 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

How is the gamepad confusing? It seems so natural. And as for the interface it is disapointing but still I think Verge is being overcritical.

Cant let one fools opinion ruin our choice to get it.

BTW I never liked VERGE anyway or found their info trustworthy

Signature_DK.png

#3 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

From what I've seen online, I agree with the review. It's nothing what can't be solved, but sat here now, I can't tell you what the screen should show. There's a map, but I don't know what I'd like to see. It will be sorted over time, hopefully.

Edited by MyNameIsMatt, 18 November 2012 - 05:37 AM.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

What the hell is going on with the specs, also why is the interface sooooo slow, the Wii U is sarting to feel as much of a door stop that Wii did in my opinion. What have Nintendo done?

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

Even if the interface has some speed issues it still deserves more than a 7! Cmon Verge?!?

What the hell is going on with the specs, also why is the interface sooooo slow, the Wii U is sarting to feel as much of a door stop that Wii did in my opinion. What have Nintendo done?

I doubt its as bad as The verge is saying.

Signature_DK.png

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Even if the interface has some speed issues it still deserves more than a 7! Cmon Verge?!?

I doubt its as bad as The verge is saying.

Yeah but as it stands it's not looking good.

#7 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

If the interface is anything like the 3DS or Wii I can imagine it being laggy but you're jumping the gun there a bit UnchainedGoku, I mean it's much too soon to make up your mind; this is just one person's opinion remember.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#8 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

"Clunky, cheap build quality"

Now I want to see people drop test the Gamepad to see if it's really cheap build quality. Maybe out of a three story building or higher.

LordPickleton.png

#9 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Slightly dissapointing review, this one and a coupla others are starting to put little seeds of doubt in my mind about the U, not huge ones mind, i have still got it pre-ordered and got a space ready for it Posted Image as you can see (top shelf on top of the sky+HD box guarded by thor, the doctor, an x-wing and an AT-ST lol).

Edited by backudog, 18 November 2012 - 11:45 AM.

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#10 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Well I guess the hype is over. I really wasn't expecting it to be perfect, but nothing will stop me from buying one in the future. Besides, Nintendo can always change things now that customers can now give proper critique. Don't let these things concern you. Whether it is more or less spec-worthy than the current gen competitors, it shouldn't stop you from getting it if you were already excited by the concept of the console before now.

Nintendo sells through innovation, not power. They merely went up a notch. Just saying if you only ever cared about power as a gamer, feel free to wait for Orbis and Durango. Nintendo deserves this chance and everyone here knows it. Be sure to let your voice be heard somehow and pray Nintendo will lend an ear and change things for the better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!