#1 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

Is it just me? or maybe it's just because I'm most likely to be here at nights so :D
Posted Image

#2 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

There was a decent amount of activity during the fist few days I joined, but it seems to have died down a bit since then. I'm sure it will start getting more active once there's some more news and information on the Wii U.

Posted Image

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

Moved to Site Feedback.

There was a massive activity spike when David revealed this place's existence on 3DS Forums, Nintendo 3DS Blog, and 3DS Forums (there were over well 1000 posts in one day), but yes, it has come down since then, probably because everyone who wants to be here has already registered and all. However, we're still the largest and most active Wii U forum on the entire Internet - in fact, this place is bigger than all of its competitors put together. So you're not gonna find a "faster" Wii U forum. :D

About 60% of this forum's users are from North America, so it also gets a bit quieter through the North American night. As mudkipz said, we'll start picking up more activity as the Wii U's release approaches. If you want to help speed things along, feel free to invite anyone you know who might be interested in this place.

#4 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

I actually do find it ironic that it hasn't been bursting with activity as I was expecting it to do. However, we have considerably more active people then we did back before E3 2011.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:22 AM

It is a bit quieter than it was a few weeks ago, but we're still the biggest Wii U forum on the web and I'm confident that this will continue to be the biggest Wii U Forum over the Wii U's lifetime. There hasn't been a huge amount of Wii U news since E3, so it's hardly surprising that this place is a bit quieter now. When we get closer to the Wii U's release and when there's much more information on the console, I'm sure this place will become much busier.

#6 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

Moved to Site Feedback.

There was a massive activity spike when David revealed this place's existence on 3DS Forums, Nintendo 3DS Blog, and 3DS Forums (there were over well 1000 posts in one day), but yes, it has come down since then, probably because everyone who wants to be here has already registered and all. However, we're still the largest and most active Wii U forum on the entire Internet - in fact, this place is bigger than all of its competitors put together. So you're not gonna find a "faster" Wii U forum. :D

About 60% of this forum's users are from North America, so it also gets a bit quieter through the North American night. As mudkipz said, we'll start picking up more activity as the Wii U's release approaches. If you want to help speed things along, feel free to invite anyone you know who might be interested in this place.

Oh, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, but anyway, thanks for moving it. And, wow, are we really the largest community around here? That's pretty awesome, props to David for a accomplishing that big two times ^_^

It is a bit quieter than it was a few weeks ago, but we're still the biggest Wii U forum on the web and I'm confident that this will continue to be the biggest Wii U Forum over the Wii U's lifetime. There hasn't been a huge amount of Wii U news since E3, so it's hardly surprising that this place is a bit quieter now. When we get closer to the Wii U's release and when there's much more information on the console, I'm sure this place will become much busier.

Yeah, I just really can't wait till it comes out and check in here to see people's opinions. I really hope they are positive, unlike the nintendo 3ds forums, in which most people seem to say negative comments of the 3DS, but there are some nice people there of course.
Posted Image

#7 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

I'm sure the activity will pick up soon. It's better if it grows at a good pace, and the community is decent, instead of having an explosion of people, and realizing that a lot of them are trolls.

#8 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, I just really can't wait till it comes out and check in here to see people's opinions. I really hope they are positive, unlike the nintendo 3ds forums, in which most people seem to say negative comments of the 3DS, but there are some nice people there of course.

Keeping the quality of the discussions high is my greatest priority here, so if you see anyone being overly negative, breaking any rules, or just being a pain, please don't hesitate to report them with the report button. All reports are handled confidentially by AMAC and myself.

I don't normally release stats publicly, but here's a little chart that shows our posting activity over the past few weeks.

Post Stats.png

As you can see, it dropped significantly after David "revealed" it, but it's starting to climb back up now.

#9 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

Oh, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, but anyway, thanks for moving it. And, wow, are we really the largest community around here? That's pretty awesome, props to David for a accomplishing that big two times :D

David basically had nothing to do with the forums except Partner with it. It was the Largest before the Merger If I am correct

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#10 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

David basically had nothing to do with the forums except Partner with it. It was the Largest before the Merger If I am correct

Indeed it was, but one of this place's competitors was threatening to become bigger than us. David pretty much ensured that this would always remain the largest Wii U community.

#11 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Well, I think that this forum will stay at the top. As soon as there is more news about the Wii U, then the posts will surely go up :D

#12 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

Even though this place isn't thriving with constant activity during all times of the day, I'm still enjoying it here more than the 3DS Forums. There's a major troll problem over there and there are some people who irk me a lot. That sounded bad, so I hope the same thing doesn't happen here and the quality of threads/topics/discussions remain good.

Posted Image

#13 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

Oh, really? Wow, well thanks for telling me! Knowing this I can't make a fool out myself anymore >: D
xD nah, seriosuly, thanks.

Even though this place isn't thriving with constant activity during all times of the day, I'm still enjoying it here more than the 3DS Forums. There's a major troll problem over there and there are some people who irk me a lot. That sounded bad, so I hope the same thing doesn't happen here and the quality of threads/topics/discussions remain good.

Ugh, I know right, seriouly, I was thinking, well it can't be THAT bad, but boy was I wrong, first five minutes there and I was kind
of disappointed at how many trolls there were.
After I saw This
I left the forums. Hahaha xD

Edited by Blade, 02 July 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Since I joined, I'll try not to lurk, but instead post! Maybe that'll liven the place up again! XD

#15 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:24 PM

Indeed it was, but one of this place's competitors was threatening to become bigger than us. David pretty much ensured that this would always remain the largest Wii U community.

Which Competitor? Just wondering

Edited by Wiiwouldlike2playwithU, 02 July 2011 - 10:24 PM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#16 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

Which Competitor? Just wondering

This one:
Wii U Forums.png

#17 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:16 AM

This one:
Wii U Forums.png

Do you have an estimate of how many members that site has? lol would be pretty cool if you did xD
Posted Image

#18 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:12 AM

Ugh, I know right, seriouly, I was thinking, well it can't be THAT bad, but boy was I wrong, first five minutes there and I was kind
of disappointed at how many trolls there were.
After I saw This
I left the forums. Hahaha xD

I saw that post yesterday. People like that ruin the foruming experience, they're the reason why I rarely ever post as much on there. 90% of the threads I click on are either extremely n00bish or trollish, so I don't bother posting in them.

Posted Image

#19 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Do you have an estimate of how many members that site has? lol would be pretty cool if you did xD

They currently have 73 members, although, they are all proper members; None of them are spammers. Since David became an admin here, there haven't been any Wii U Forums that have threatened to become bigger than this place.

#20 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:04 AM

I'm sure that this will remain the biggest forum around. Since there are good members here, and people from the 3dsforums.com are coming here, it will remain the biggest Wii U forum around.

Bet on it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!