• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Well its up on ign all I read is that its similar to the HD twins but looks low res on the gamepad...

http://uk.ign.com/ar...effb7e40100001e

Edited by Ambidextrous, 20 November 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#2 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

wait so ign is trying to tell me a lower res screen looks lower res? no way!

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#3 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

I think he just meant that for him it was dissapointing as apparently batman and darksiders game when played on the gamepad looked very crisp compared to the assassin's creed offering... I think he mentions it in the video for the review.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

I don't even know why IGN are making theses videos to start with, so far nothing has really changed with any of the scores, I can't wat to see the crappy score Mass Effect 3 Wii U's gonna get and that's coming from a long time Mass Effect fan, EA screwed this one up big time.

#5 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

idk why ign hates nintendo's products so much =(

#6 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Because they don't?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#7 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

I guess reviews go a long way in determining a user's purchase but they can be so misleading take zombiu scores for example... People such as igns Gregg miller or whatever the hell is name is bashed on the game for lacking action yet I bet he is part of the crew bashing on resident evil for going all action and abandoning the survival horror side which made resident evils stand out horror games. However Zombiu is stated to be survival horror and that's exactly what it is it can be slow paced etc and you probably do have resort to melee attacks such as with a cricket bat etc but the emphasis was survival horror and I believe it does achieve that... Several reviewers understood that side of zombiu and enjoyed it for what it was others decided they wanted action more ammo etc etc which would have made zombiu a completely different game to what Ubisoft set out to achieve. Although then there's developers like EA who just set out to release rush ports and not give a damn about consumers, FIFA 13 on ps3 and Xbox360 was proof of EA rushing out a broken game it was full of bugs and freezes making it virtually unplayable yet they took months to release a patch for it. All in all guys chillax if its a game that interests you then get it or if reviews lead you to believe its a poor game rent it... Just try have some fun ;).

Edited by Ambidextrous, 21 November 2012 - 02:16 AM.

#8 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

Because they don't?

I just don't understand why

#9 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Keza Macdonald is one the best games writers, and she's a massive Nintendo fan. Just because a game might not be 10/10, doesn't mean they hate Nintendo.

Edited by MyNameIsMatt, 21 November 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#10 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

Keza Macdonald is one the best games writers, and she's a massive Nintendo fan. Just because a game might not be 10/10, doesn't mean they hate Nintendo.

I'm not talking about the score, it just that ign (and others) always bash Nintendo games,i don't follow reviews to decide to get a game or not i just get a game if i like it even if it got a low score

I'm not just a fan of Nintendo i got all systems, im a gamer in general

Edited by Hitomi, 21 November 2012 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!