#1 MMG

MMG

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    James Bond + Mario

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hey all! I know for a fact I'm getting 007 Legends when it comes out December 31st! The conflict is not many people know of it and the ones who do are unsure if they should get it or not. I would like to insure you that it is a good game. Here is a linked video of the game-play for the PS3/XBOX which will most likely be identical graphics and such for yours truly, the Wii U!

Trailer: https://www.youtube....h?v=kvpBYTxkVZ0

Game-Play: https://www.youtube....h?v=oLG6lIfdbrI (this is a video of campaign, not online)

Well for those who are interested, I hope these videos give you a little bit better idea of the actual game and not the rumors.

I hope to see you all there!
It takes a young one to find their inner destiny. It takes a wise one to use their inner destiny.

Posted Image

#2 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Unfortunately, it looks like another CoD clone - just like 007 Reloaded.
However, Goldeneye Wii was absolutely amazing.

#3 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Unfortunately, it looks like another CoD clone - just like 007 Reloaded.
However, Goldeneye Wii was absolutely amazing.

Um, 007 Reloaded was an HD remake of Goldeneye Wii

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#4 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

Um, 007 Reloaded was an HD remake of Goldeneye Wii

Yes, it was meant to be. If you have played Goldeneye Wii and Reloaded, you'd know that they're actually completely different.
The engine is different - meaning the physics of the game is altered. The interface is crappy, in my opinion.
Goldeneye Wii is also a CoD clone, however (like I said), I liked it.

#5 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

I'm not getting it due to the fact of being like Call Of Duty.

#6 MMG

MMG

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    James Bond + Mario

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hey, I was a huge fan of GE Wii. I made it all the way to level 56 legit. GoldenEye Reloaded was basically a total let down. On the contrary I have much faith in Legends!

Honestly every single FPS game is gonna take bits and pieces of other FPS games and in general they are all gonna be very similar. It is not a clone of CoD in my opinion.
It takes a young one to find their inner destiny. It takes a wise one to use their inner destiny.

Posted Image

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Didn't this game get terrible reviews across the board, not really a 007 fan anyway.

#8 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Despite all the bad reviews, (cause we still all trust IGN right?) I'm getting it because I'm such a 007 fan

#9 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

actually is way worse than CoD, i think its just a bad/medriocre game

but if you are a 007 fan go ahead :P
Posted Image

#10 MMG

MMG

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    James Bond + Mario

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Despite all the bad reviews, (cause we still all trust IGN right?) I'm getting it because I'm such a 007 fan

I totally agree. I mean honestly I don't care about IGN ratings and such. I'm a true Bond fanatic (saw Skyfall today :P) and I will always get the games. If you do your research, it is getting very good ratings as well as some bad. In general don't all games get that though?

I encourage anyone who is in question to get this game pm me! :)

Posted Image

#11 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Skyfall. Was. EPIC :D

#12 Eggplante!

Eggplante!

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

I'm a total James Bond nut, personally. I'd like to think I know what makes a good Bond game and what doesn't, but that's just based on what I like from the Bond series. Here's what I know for a fact: 007 Legends sucked.

Here's the first paragraph of my review:

The back of the box of 007 Legends says “Live the legend and relive the world famous spy’s most iconic and intense undercover missions.” Boasting incredible missions – “most iconic and intense,” remember – from Goldfinger, Moonraker,Licence to Kill, Die Another Day, and On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, in addition to some extra missions about Skyfall to be unlocked after the movie has been released in theatres, you would assume the game to be rather good.

Don’t.

For more, take a look at Eggplante.com: http://www.eggplante...28/007-legends/

(If you think this is spam, please let me know. Just trying to get myself out there to some people who are interested in certain topics. Not posting my own threads about my site!)

Eggplante!com
video games, music, movies, concerts, photography
…and more!

#13 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Why not just wait until it hits the bargain bins. The reviews are poor and its unlikely to hold full price for long.

#14 illogicology

illogicology

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

Why not just wait until it hits the bargain bins. The reviews are poor and its unlikely to hold full price for long.

That's my plan. Can't justify paying full price with reviews as bad as they are, but I'm a big Bond fan so I'll probably play it eventually.

#15 MMG

MMG

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    James Bond + Mario

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

I see why you guys don't want to take chances. But then again if you guys are campaign freaks it probably sucks for you. I hear that is what they're basing they're rating off of.

EVERY SINGLE BOND GAME HAS A GOOD ONLINE MODE THOUGH! :D

Posted Image

#16 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hey, I was a huge fan of GE Wii. I made it all the way to level 56 legit. GoldenEye Reloaded was basically a total let down. On the contrary I have much faith in Legends!

Honestly every single FPS game is gonna take bits and pieces of other FPS games and in general they are all gonna be very similar. It is not a clone of CoD in my opinion.

I got to level 56 legit as well, you'll probably know me. Are you well known on FAQs?

#17 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Eurocom the developer of this is going into Administration. I think after seeing this game future game development contracts were cancelled. It's a cut throat business in game development. The game they did that I really liked was Duke Nukem 64 on the N64. Very playable game in its day often overlooked because of the success of Goldeneye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!